What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (9 Viewers)

Stupid home loan issue #45:

My credit report somehow shows an address in San Diego from 2001, so the genius underwriters are under the impression that I own a $4 million waterfront property.   It's a marina where I leased a spot for $90/month to store my boat.   

Stupid home loan issue #45:

My credit report somehow shows an address in San Diego from 2001, so the genius underwriters are under the impression that I own a $4 million waterfront property.   It's a marina where I leased a spot for $90/month to store my boat.   
You don't own any multi-million dollar properties, or they just aren't in San Diego?

When I was in my 20's, I used to think this was lame.  I did it but lame.  Now that I'm closer to 50 I would love to do it. Of course now all of my friends are lame.  Sure, I could organize something but that sounds horrible.
It's fun to have a costume party and invite people and tell them it's not a costume party and then laugh at them for not being in costume. 

RC94 said:
Speaking of Halloween, do any of you get dressed up?  Maybe for a party or whatever.
Have a friend that throws a huge Halloween party every year.  Live band, full bar.   Everyone wears costumes.  Going to the costume shop today.

Wait... Just to make sure- we're saying people are celebrating Halloween because it's October, in spite of the actual night still four weeks away?

MY GB turns his garage into a haunted house and has a pirate shipwreck in his front yard. Fog machines, the works. He has over 500 people through there every year. I have a 'Dapper Death' costume, and the kids have to get by me to get to the candy. :oldunsure:  

MY GB turns his garage into a haunted house and has a pirate shipwreck in his front yard. Fog machines, the works. He has over 500 people through there every year. I have a 'Dapper Death' costume, and the kids have to get by me to get to the candy. :oldunsure:  
:homer:

Users who are viewing this thread