What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (13 Viewers)

Was just informed by my idiot neighbor he had an angry phone call with the cable company and has cancelled his cable, phone, and internet.  

He believes he is "really showing them."  It appears he believes they will call him and apologize and ask him to come back. 

Meanwhile he has no phone, internet, or television. 

Was just informed by my idiot neighbor he had an angry phone call with the cable company and has cancelled his cable, phone, and internet.  

He believes he is "really showing them."  It appears he believes they will call him and apologize and ask him to come back. 

i did much the same thing with direct tv this year.  still floundering along without it.  i'm looking to cancel my att internet in order to be rid of them entirely.  ATT is the worst

i did much the same thing with direct tv this year.  still floundering along without it.  i'm looking to cancel my att internet in order to be rid of them entirely.  ATT is the worst
If you still have internet, I'm not sure it's the same thing.  

I'm looking to cancel DIRECTV and go all streaming, but ditching both seems odd.  And actually believing they'll call to beg him to come back is just silly. 

tech peeps, should i buy a modem/router thing or rent it from cox.  i want to upgrade my speed to 100Mpps or what ever the initials are.  and more importantly, ditch ATT.  

disclaimer:  i am only slightly more savvy than my ginger cousin, GM.

If you still have internet, I'm not sure it's the same thing.  

I'm looking to cancel DIRECTV and go all streaming, but ditching both seems odd.  And actually believing they'll call to beg him to come back is just silly. 
they will call him.  especially if it's direct tv.  not sure how they'll reach him though..

Dang tootin.

tech peeps, should i buy a modem/router thing or rent it from cox.  i want to upgrade my speed to 100Mpps or what ever the initials are.  and more importantly, ditch ATT.  

disclaimer:  i am only slightly more savvy than my ginger cousin, GM.
I've looked into it before.  I think the payback is over a year and then you're always at risk of it breaking or some kind of service upgrade that makes it obsolete. 

I am so grateful my alarm didn't wake me at 4am, after going to bed at 1:30am, but I woke up anyway and can't get back to sleep.  That was awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread