Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 87.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Officer Pete Malloy

    5008

  • General Malaise

    4491

  • El Floppo

    4251

  • kevzilla

    3115

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moo.

HELLO FROM REHAB!!!!   Not sure if anything's been shared but Sunday dinner at my parents' a couple weeks ago was in fact an elaborate ruse to stage an intervention.  Actually it wasn't very

Everybody take a minute tonight (or today) to raise a glass to HeckDad.  My sister just called to tell me that he passed away at home.  Don't have details other than he fell, but he was 94 with a bad

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Dan Lambskin said:

Uh Oh is it random bannings time?

the rover is on a time out.  I think that's just what happens when an entire topic gets sent to the cornfield while you're posting in it.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

I’ve been informed by management that I have to retire “title of your sex tape” shtick. 

:(

That makes complete sense if you don’t think about it.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, -fish- said:

the rover is on a time out.  I think that's just what happens when an entire topic gets sent to the cornfield while you're posting in it.   

Which topic?

By the way, I'm really struggling with what to get you for your birthday.  My usual gift of hookers and blow seems redundant.  Suggestions welcome.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, krista4 said:

Which topic?

By the way, I'm really struggling with what to get you for your birthday.  My usual gift of hookers and blow seems redundant.  Suggestions welcome.

I suppose one could conceivably have too many hookers.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Henry Ford said:

I’ve been informed by management that I have to retire “title of your sex tape” shtick. 

:(

Weird. I was just informed that management sucks

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, General Malaise said:

When is it again?  

Likely not, but I am going to Chicago this summer for the first time and more delighted I could not be.

May 26.

I saw all the posts about Chicago and was going to contribute thoughts, but it looked like you had plenty of good info from people who are closer to the action than I am now.  You're going to have a blast!

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Sammy3469 said:

I thought you'd go for this first:

https://goo.gl/images/VBmm8g

Come to think of it this should probably be a pole...which should GM engulf first:

Italian Beef

Chicago Deep Dish Pizza

Chicago-Style Hawt Dog

Italian Beef

 

***most other edible foods***

 

 

 

Chicago Style ‘pizza’

 

 

Chicago Style hot dog

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, -fish- said:

the rover is on a time out.  I think that's just what happens when an entire topic gets sent to the cornfield while you're posting in it.   

Which topic?

Link to post
Share on other sites

We're doing a fundraiser here at school that requires two reps from the company running it to be on campus for a couple of hours every day.   It's actually a great fundraiser meaning that I don't have to jack except pass out some flyers and set aside 10 minutes of class time to allow the reps to come in and rile the kids up.

The reps are both about 22.  One white, one black.  

I've been calling them (not to their faces, of course) either "Riggs and Murtaugh" or "The City Guys"

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Reg Lllama of Brixton said:

We're doing a fundraiser here at school that requires two reps from the company running it to be on campus for a couple of hours every day.   It's actually a great fundraiser meaning that I don't have to jack except pass out some flyers and set aside 10 minutes of class time to allow the reps to come in and rile the kids up.

The reps are both about 22.  One white, one black.  

I've been calling them (not to their faces, of course) either "Riggs and Murtaugh" or "The City Guys"

You're too old for that ####

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Reg Lllama of Brixton said:

We're doing a fundraiser here at school that requires two reps from the company running it to be on campus for a couple of hours every day.   It's actually a great fundraiser meaning that I don't have to jack except pass out some flyers and set aside 10 minutes of class time to allow the reps to come in and rile the kids up.

The reps are both about 22.  One white, one black.  

I've been calling them (not to their faces, of course) either "Riggs and Murtaugh" or "The City Guys"

No "Crockett and Tubbs"?

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...