Top Posters In This Topic

• Officer Pete Malloy

• General Malaise

• El Floppo

• kevzilla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moo.

HELLO FROM REHAB!!!!   Not sure if anything's been shared but Sunday dinner at my parents' a couple weeks ago was in fact an elaborate ruse to stage an intervention.  Actually it wasn't very

Thanks for all the thropwas everybody.  I'm doing alright, hanging out with family and friends, tipping back cold ones, grilling and enjoying 80 degree weather.  Despite being a little sad, I'm reliev

Posted Images

19 hours ago, McJose said:

Page 3.  Shut it down?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_five

scroll down to “too slow”

And just st a bit further...

In the film Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (2014), the final scene involved two apes giving the "too slow" snub, a plot device which plunged the ape community into war presumably resolved in a sequel movie.[29]

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Aaron Rudnicki said:

He’s got multiple grandsons? Too hard to keep track. 

he said his goal was to have 1 grandkid a year caddy for him at the par 3, but he's having to double up+ because he's not sure how much longer he's going to be able to do the event.

1 hour ago, mr. furley said:

he said his goal was to have 1 grandkid a year caddy for him at the par 3, but he's having to double up+ because he's not sure how much longer he's going to be able to do the event.

I wonder if he has some grandkids that aren’t into golf.

You know, they’ve heard all his stories and don’t really care that much.

”Yeah, Grampa, we know.  You won backtoback Maesters or whatever back in the 40s.”

• Like 2

Oh man...

Guy that teaches next door has a student teacher.  We'll call the student teacher "Stu".

Yesterday Stu shows the kids a video off of youtube in order to help them understand what the hell Thoreau and the other transformers were talking about.

There is absolutely nothing untoward about the video.  Stu showed it 4 periods in a row without incident.  

Turns out he hadn't watched the last 10 seconds of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJL9S0J8-4k   Turn off annotations and skip to 5:45

Edited by McJose
  • Like 7
54 minutes ago, kevzilla said:

The bad news: in an all-day seminar on spine surgery coding.

The worse news: all day tomorrow, too. :mellow:

Just say this to yourself and it should be ok:  "All right brain, I don't like you and you don't like me, but let's just get through this and then I can continue killing you with beer."

• Like 1

I found this recipe and think it looks interesting.  I'm going to give it a try sometime:

Pastrami spring rolls with mustard sweet chili sauce.

INGREDIENTS (8 Spring rolls)

• 1 cup of Bamboo shoots (cooked)
  • 1 cup of Cabbage (cooked)
  • ½ cup of Red banana pepper
  • 1 pound of Pastrami
  • ½ a tablespoon of Salt
  • 2 cloves of minced Garlic
  • ¼ cup of Oyster sauce
  • ¼ cup of Potato powder
  • Water
  • Egg wash
  • Pre-made spring roll shells

PREPARATION

Step 1

• Mix in a bowl the cooked bamboo shoots, cooked cabbage, banana pepper

Step 2

• Add minced garlic, salt and oyster sauce.

Step 3

• Add the potato powder and ¼ cup of water to the mixture.
  • Allow mixture to set 2-3 hours.

Step 4

• Lay out the pre-made spring roll shell, put a spoonful of pastrami and vegetable mixture in the middle and fold sides of shell inward, then fold ends neatly tucked in. Egg wash ends to bind.
  • Pan fry for about three (3) minutes on each sides till golden brown.
  • Set on plate and garnish with cabbage and banana peppers.

SAUCE

• 2 ounces of yellow mustard
  • 1 ounce of sweet chili sauce
  • Small cubes of cucumber
  • Mix together with 1 tablespoon of water.
Edited by RC94

3rd day in a row dealing with a lady who is arguing that, no, she does not need to fill out the paperwork completely or correctly and she absolutely will not change anything about what she has submitted.. but expects her request to be taken care of in the way that she thinks my team should be able to instinctively understand, apparently.

this isn't a semantic matter. or an issue where someone just needs to be a little less rigid. there's wrong and missing information that is absolutely required to complete the process. it's not our fault you're being totally unreasonable and illogical... and no amount of temper tantrum is going to force them to process your paperwork.

filling out the missing info would take.... 30 seconds? but, yes, by all means.. let's drag this out another day for absolutely no reason and you can keep making empty threats.