Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing

5 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

I think I just agreed to buy a 10-year-old BMW.  TPWs, please.

Pretty sure you are required to be an ####### if you own a BMW.  I didn't think of you like that so you will need to adjust your behavior a bit if you want to drive that thing.

• Like 1
  • Replies 87.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Officer Pete Malloy

• General Malaise

• El Floppo

• kevzilla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moo.

HELLO FROM REHAB!!!!   Not sure if anything's been shared but Sunday dinner at my parents' a couple weeks ago was in fact an elaborate ruse to stage an intervention.  Actually it wasn't very

Everybody take a minute tonight (or today) to raise a glass to HeckDad.  My sister just called to tell me that he passed away at home.  Don't have details other than he fell, but he was 94 with a bad

Posted Images

Just now, RC94 said:

Pretty sure you are required to be an ####### if you own a BMW.  I didn't think of you like that so you will need to adjust your behavior a bit if you want to drive that thing.

My car is a POS, and a distant relative just recently died, leaving a 2008 BMW with basically every option on it and 70,000 miles up for grabs.  The family wants to sell it, found the average sales price from a dealer, the average sales price to a dealer, and said anyone who wants it at the average of the two prices could have it.  I appear to have been the only person who inquired.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

My car is a POS, and a distant relative just recently died, leaving a 2008 BMW with basically every option on it and 70,000 miles up for grabs.  The family wants to sell it, found the average sales price from a dealer, the average sales price to a dealer, and said anyone who wants it at the average of the two prices could have it.  I appear to have been the only person who inquired.

If you don't lay on the horn the second the light turns green and someone is in front of you (not 2 seconds, it has to be immediate) and if you don't do things like tailgate while going 70 and cut people off, they will take your BMW away from you.  Just letting you know the rules.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, RC94 said:

If you don't lay on the horn the second the light turns green and someone is in front of you (not 2 seconds, it has to be immediate) and if you don't do things like tailgate while going 70 and cut people off, they will take your BMW away from you.  Just letting you know the rules.

Molon Labe.

21 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

Right? It even has a camera that shows you whether you're going to run over a small child when you're backing up.

Deal breaker imo

I have been looking to buy a car too.  I would like a Lotus because they look like a lot of fun to drive, but then I found out that Lotus stands for Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious.  Plus, you need to either be a professional contortionist or be able to detach your head and legs in order to get in and out. 

On 4/14/2018 at 4:49 PM, McJose said:

Never heard of him, but I don't watch much local news.  Sometimes I'll watch the local FOX news because it comes on at 10pm and not 11pm.  This guy seems pretty funny, though.  

On 4/15/2018 at 0:07 AM, McJose said:

Hey, local barband:

Tom Petty is cool but...FFS

There's a local bar band around here called Petty Cash. Nothing but Tom Petty and Johnny Cash songs in their arsenal 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, RC94 said:

I have been looking to buy a car too.  I would like a Lotus because they look like a lot of fun to drive, but then I found out that Lotus stands for Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious.  Plus, you need to either be a professional contortionist or be able to detach your head and legs in order to get in and out. 

I thought it stood for "Fix It Again, Tony."

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Epic Problem said:

There's a local bar band around here called Petty Cash. Nothing but Tom Petty and Johnny Cash songs in their arsenal 

There is a local band around Pittsburgh called Bon Journey...

i got new inner tubes for faster speeds.  now my lg smart tv disconnects from the wifi and then can't 'see' any wifi at all.  neat.  anyone have any ideas as to why this happening and/or how to fix it?  currently on hold with tier 2 lg support for an hour.  it doesn't seem to be a wifi/router issue, but wtf do i know?

6 minutes ago, DA RAIDERS said:

i got new inner tubes for faster speeds.  now my lg smart tv disconnects from the wifi and then can't 'see' any wifi at all.  neat.  anyone have any ideas as to why this happening and/or how to fix it?  currently on hold with tier 2 lg support for an hour.  it doesn't seem to be a wifi/router issue, but wtf do i know?

Sounds like a firewall issue

7 minutes ago, DA RAIDERS said:

can you explain this as if i were GM.  tia

Your Router probably doesn't recognize it. Try turning everything off, unplug the router let it sit for 5 minutes. Turn the TV back on, then plug the Router back in. See if that helps the Router recognize it.

ETA, someone surely knows more than me though. 

Edited by Mr.Pack
Knows enough to be dangerous
25 minutes ago, DA RAIDERS said:

I had this exact issue.  What kind of router?

Soon to be ex had shoulder surgery a few days ago.  She's not supposed to drive so she ordered some food. Just texted me "I just had Panera delivered. I crashed on couch and answered the door in a daze. After he was gone I looked down and my left boob was exposed the whole time."

Should  have made her get surgery a year ago.

19 minutes ago, Thomas The Skank Engine said:

Soon to be ex had shoulder surgery a few days ago.  She's not supposed to drive so she ordered some food. Just texted me "I just had Panera delivered. I crashed on couch and answered the door in a daze. After he was gone I looked down and my left boob was exposed the whole time."

Maybe she meant that she was holding a picture of you

36 minutes ago, Thomas The Skank Engine said:

Go on...

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Thomas The Skank Engine said:

You're missing an opportunity to F with her.

"I told you to tuck it back in when I left!!"

• Like 2
4 hours ago, RC94 said:

Also, the stick for turn signals is purely decorative. Indicating your intentions to turn or merge are for plebians.

6 minutes ago, DA RAIDERS said:

agreed.  i HATE picking with tech problems.  and whyTF is unplugging the go to for all electronic problems.  so f'ing stupid  

Most of time it releases any type of process that’s causing the issue.  It sucks, but IT.

You have hard wire internet access, but no WiFi, right?  Did you hold the power button for 20-30 seconds until the lights cycled?

Edited by Osaurus