Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing

2 minutes ago, RC94 said:

Dogs need to chew on things.

she's got 3 great bones that she gnaws on. she could be lamping in her bed, get up to take a piss and the second she gets outside will immediately start eating sticks. immediately. 

not chewing. eating. like a Marine at boot camp.

• Replies 87.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Officer Pete Malloy

• General Malaise

• El Floppo

• kevzilla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moo.

HELLO FROM REHAB!!!!   Not sure if anything's been shared but Sunday dinner at my parents' a couple weeks ago was in fact an elaborate ruse to stage an intervention.  Actually it wasn't very

Everybody take a minute tonight (or today) to raise a glass to HeckDad.  My sister just called to tell me that he passed away at home.  Don't have details other than he fell, but he was 94 with a bad

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, mr. furley said:

she's got 3 great bones that she gnaws on. she could be lamping in her bed, get up to take a piss and the second she gets outside will immediately start eating sticks. immediately. 

Have you tried any of these sticks?  They sound delicious.

• Like 2

I had a Westie that ate sticks all the time.  That’s where the proctologist part came in.  Turrible.  The dog I have now just eats dead or chewy things she finds on our walks (chicken bones are her favorite).  The sidewalk/swale is her smorgasbord.  Really amazed there’s anything left for her to find.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, 5-ish Finkle said:

Nope.  Equally terrible. 

And #### that stupid commercial that gets played ever three seconds here that's using it right in its a$$ while you're at it.

:goodposting:

15 hours ago, heckmanm said:

The first brewpub around here turned 20 this week.  The frontman for these guys used to be a server there before moving to Nashville, and they're coming back to town to play at the anniversary bash tonight.

Aren't you NW Ind? If so, and if I had to guess, is Floyds already 20? 

18 hours ago, mr. furley said:

I've never been through Marine boot camp but two of my brothers have and there were zero reports of stick eating. 

4 hours ago, Ignoramus said:

I've never been through Marine boot camp but two of my brothers have and there were zero reports of stick eating. 

you say tomato, i say lettuce

2 hours ago, heckmanm said:

Apparently there's a Sublime tribute band.

WTAF? I mean, the original guys obviously aren't going back out on tour, but still.

If you’re saying they’re totally undeserving of tribute then I agree.

Eat it, Rudnarski.

38 minutes ago, McJose said:

If you’re saying they’re totally undeserving of tribute then I agree.

Eat it, Rudnarski.

Yeah, their catalog seems a tad shallow - 3 albums before the lead singer went tits-up 20+ years ago.  Granted, I don't know much beyond a couple songs from their last album that got play on college rock stations.

25 minutes ago, Epic Problem said:

Mrs Epic went to work this morning with two different shoes on. 

:mellow: 

Doesn’t everybody do this?  I mean unless you’ve only got one foot.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, heckmanm said:

Apparently there's a Sublime tribute band.

WTAF? I mean, the original guys obviously aren't going back out on tour, but still.

I'm sure there's a lot more than one of these. No surprise for the greatest band ever.

Went to the grocery store this evening. Returning to my car, a genius managed to park their minivan with their wheels completely over the line, preventing me from getting in my car. I stood in a light drizzle until the guy on my passenger side showed up and left, allowing me to open that door all the way, recline both my seatbacks and attempt a gymnastic maneuver for which I was woefully under-prepared (not mention, over-aged). I think I pulled my taint.

• Like 5
5 hours ago, Aaron Rudnicki said:

I'm sure there's a lot more than one of these. No surprise for the greatest band ever.

40 Year Olds to Freedom?

Samteria feat. Sam Lipschitz?

Waiting for Bud, the Bass Player to Get Off His House Painting Job?

Edited by McJose
  • Like 3
13 hours ago, mr. furley said:

I'm not sure if this means I'm a better version of you, or if you want me to kidnap you and build you into a better android version of yourself.  

In disclosure, I'm running low on wackass robot parts, so the latter may take a while.  

also: HELLO OLD FRIENDS.  THIS IS MY SEMI-ANNUAL POST IN THIS THREAD.  

What have I missed?

• Like 7
3 hours ago, AhrnCityPahnder said:

I'm not sure if this means I'm a better version of you, or if you want me to kidnap you and build you into a better android version of yourself.  

In disclosure, I'm running low on wackass robot parts, so the latter may take a while.  

What have I missed?

GM had like 2 or 3 more kids.

Krista bought as many houses.

1 minute ago, McJose said:

Million dollar idea:

Cheesy snack crackers, like Goldfish, but shaped like ducks.   Quackers.

Great idea.  I've also been kicking around an invention where you put a piece of bread in it and it comes out brown and crunchy because of heat.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

Great idea.  I've also been kicking around an invention where you put a piece of bread in it and it comes out brown and crunchy because of heat.

Quackers not Qwackers, dummy.

And mine will be chock-full of gluten goodness.

Edited by McJose
3 hours ago, AhrnCityPahnder said:

What have I missed?

McJose appears to believe that an invention is when you take an existing product, change a letter in the name, and put something people are allergic to in it.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

McJose appears to believe that an invention is when you take an existing product, change a letter in the name, and put something people are allergic to in it.

I'm just trying to strengthen the herd.  

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, McJose said:

I'm just trying to strengthen the herd.  

“.... said the recently captured self-proclaimed Peanut Dust Fairy, whose reign of terror finally came to an end today in Bakersfield.”

• Like 2