What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (5 Viewers)

spent 3.5 hours in the dentist's chair today.  neat.  

drinking now.  i've discovered i'm very adept at creating a dam with my tongue, to keep the cold delicious beer away from the tooth he worked on.
You should really come up for my 50th.  Just got all the final arrangements done today.  

I’ll be in LA with the girlfriend and roverkid June 1-3 if you want to grab a burger and a drink

Last edited by a moderator:
Just want to clarify at this point, now that she’s feeling better it’s okay to put your post about kissing and massaging her in a hospital bed in the spank bank, right?
Not sure the post would survive under the new regime. :oldunsure:  

If anyone wants some good news my Mother In Law who’s been divorced for 30+ years and never dated since then met a guy on a Bigfoot enthusiast website.  He lives in The South and has been sending her gifts for a few months and is coming to visit this weekend 
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:  

If anyone wants some good news my Mother In Law who’s been divorced for 30+ years and never dated since then met a guy on a Bigfoot enthusiast website.  He lives in The South and has been sending her gifts for a few months and is coming to visit this weekend 
What is she?  11?  11.5?  

Being at the airport feels a lot like being work.  I’m basically across the street from my office and surrounded by people who know everything.  It’s almost over....deep breath

Are her parents cool? Really couldn’t imagine having ####ty in-Laws. As a matter of fact. I’m headed out to eat steaks and drink martinis with my FIL in about an hour. Just the two of us. Did he call her to see if we wanted to go? Nope, he called me and added, ‘See if your wife wants to come too’
Update

Steaks and Martinis were fantastic. My son (18) joined us. Being too young for the latter, when we decided to belly up to the bar for an after dinner drink or three, my son took the keys and drove himself home, telling me " Shoot me a text and I'll come back and get you guys when you're done"

Update

Steaks and Martinis were fantastic. My son (18) joined us. Being too young for the latter, when we decided to belly up to the bar for an after dinner drink or three, my son took the keys and drove himself home, telling me " Shoot me a text and I'll come back and get you guys when you're done"
Said son just walked in the door about an hour ago, fresh off of taking his last HS final. 

Pretty sure you went with your parents, after reading your posts on this site, I just have a hard time believing you are older than 18. 

My apologies to the GMTAN here, but it had to be said
Let's go ahead and lose that avatar. I don't really feel a need to put you on ignore, other than that.

she seems nice

Oh what would I do w ur blood! ... Id wanna bathe in it
Court documents say the man called police last month when surveillance footage showed Ades in his home while he was out of the country. 

Paradise Valley police arrested Ades after finding her taking a bath in the home on April 8. At that time, police also found a large butcher knife on the passenger seat of her car, the court documents added. 

Users who are viewing this thread