What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (18 Viewers)

I will not be attending. But we can still bet on sausage. Speaking of sausage, do you recall the batch I sent to you years ago? My GB who makes it just opened his own storefront for it a few weeks ago. Milwaukee Sausage Company

You probably didn't get O&H. That's the only Kringle to get. Otherwise you can shut your whore mouth.

I will not be attending. But we can still bet on sausage. Speaking of sausage, do you recall the batch I sent to you years ago? My GB who makes it just opened his own storefront for it a few weeks ago. Milwaukee Sausage Company

You probably didn't get O&H. That's the only Kringle to get. Otherwise you can shut your whore mouth.
Was waiting for this.  Thank you for making my day  :thumbup:

This rules:

The A-A-Ron

This is a full flavor buffalo chicken sausage with blue cheese crumbles. The story of this sausage’s inception begins with the sharing of a few pints at a beer festival in Racine, WI. Converting my friend Aaron Henderson’s wing sauce recipe into a dry formula gives this sausage a life of its own. After many attempts to replicate the precise flavor profile,  the effort was worth the reward. To enhance the experience, I add real Wisconsin blue cheese crumbles.
:lmao:

Is this the guy that made that chorizo concoction that you brought to Beer hole? (My memory is bad, but I'm pretty sure you brought something that was outstanding and I think I remember you saying your buddy made it?

Or am I completely out in space?
Yup! Pork wrapped in his chorizo recipe wrapped in bacon, grilled to perfection

Can I borrow your island and a boat while I'm up there?
That was always kind of our problem....didn't own a boat, so getting to the island was kind of tricky.  I swam there once, but that was 25 years and 50 pounds ago.  Also, since I didn't swim with any beer, it was kind of boring once I got there.  

I heard you the first time. If you don't want me on your island, just say so.

This was mildly amusing before you deleted the double-post.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, rough couple of days for heckMom.  She's 91, and she and Dad still live by themselves in the house dad built 70+years ago.  Sunday evening, she was coming in from watering her flowers and fell.  She hit her face on the corner of a wall, cracked the eye socket and I ~30 stitches.  Also scraped up her elbow and (we now think) banged her knee. 

After spending Sunday night and all day Monday between 2 hospitals, she fell again Tuesday afternoon when her knee gave out while she was doing dishes. This time it's a broken wrist :( . Surgery this morning to set it.  

Anyway, TPWs and good vibes her way are most welcome.  My older sisters have brought up the possibility of them selling the house and moving to an apartment or condo with help nearby, but they don't want to move.  Mom also doesn't think she needs a cane or walker but the doc last night pretty much got in her face and said if she wants to keep living in the house, she's going to have to.

Like they say, you can always tell a German.  But you can't tell them much.
Thopras for heckmom

It's been 1 month today since I started my new job and it's been great so far.  I left a huge law firm, where I was working on a contract basis, and the commute compared to the law firm has been cut in half.  When I was deciding on what to do with my next job, I was considering 2 offers, with the other one paying a good deal more.  I decided to take this one because I was tired of the burn-out culture of Big 4 firms and other similar companies, and so far it's been the right decision.  It's been 2 decades since my first job after college, but I finally have a job I like.

PS Get the pierogies. Don't get the bratchos, no matter how awesome those sound.
Advice noted.

Mystery Kringle of the day was...orange dreamsicle.  I sorta messed up; this was ungood.  Tomorrow I'll get cherry or pecan.

Looks like Mr. Pack wants the brat in the sausage race.  Who you got?   I'll take the Polish since I like his shirt.  I don't like that the Italian sausage wears a chef's uniform - seems possibly cannabilistic.  What is he cooking???  

Very cool about your friend's sausage joint!  I remember his sausage was fantastic. :oldunsure:  There was one that lost some snap in the casings maybe due to getting them to me, but the flavors were fab.  Congrats to him.

Advice noted.

Mystery Kringle of the day was...orange dreamsicle.  I sorta messed up; this was ungood.  Tomorrow I'll get cherry or pecan.

Looks like Mr. Pack wants the brat in the sausage race.  Who you got?   I'll take the Polish since I like his shirt.  I don't like that the Italian sausage wears a chef's uniform - seems possibly cannabilistic.  What is he cooking???  

Very cool about your friend's sausage joint!  I remember his sausage was fantastic. :oldunsure:  There was one that lost some snap in the casings maybe due to getting them to me, but the flavors were fab.  Congrats to him.
When the casing loses its pop, use this

It's been 1 month today since I started my new job and it's been great so far.  I left a huge law firm, where I was working on a contract basis, and the commute compared to the law firm has been cut in half.  When I was deciding on what to do with my next job, I was considering 2 offers, with the other one paying a good deal more.  I decided to take this one because I was tired of the burn-out culture of Big 4 firms and other similar companies, and so far it's been the right decision.  It's been 2 decades since my first job after college, but I finally have a job I like.
Bendini, Lambert, and Locke?

Advice noted.

This is still America, right? I'll take the hot dog

Advice noted.

Mystery Kringle is what I'm calling my Pickup Artist themed Christmas party present swap. 

Users who are viewing this thread