What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (18 Viewers)

The last 4 months, as I recall them...

Some people here have had genuinely ####ty years and could use thoprawishes.  Consider giving them some.  Unless you've bet money on a sporting event.  In which case, don't waste your calls to jeebus.

berndog shamed his school into adding his kid to the honor roll

hack's selling weed again if you need some

GM's eighth son is now the face of fingerblasting and watersports

I'm told there are funny things on Twitter, but Binky the Doormat seems to be finding little evidence of it.

K4's new bumper sticker

Sweet J is on the ballot for the next NBA All-Star game

Mrs furley is angry about something VERY important

Tanner and dickey moe used to do teppanyaki home delivery until they were caught by ICE and forced to teach middle school and/or perform erotic sock puppet plays

The Drunk History with Lin-Manual Miranda getting drunk and telling the tale of Hamilton is pretty good if you like drunk people.  And history.  Seriously.

SLB sent a sample to 23AndMe, and they sent back a message saying his ancestors wished to remain anonymous

We're all donating to the High Gluten Quackers Kickstarter.  PM shuke for details.

Tanner extended an open invitation to go wine tasting with anyone who might be interested.  He prefers something a little fruit forward with hints of asphalt and shoe leather.  Not a nice, polished shoe leather, but a brushed leather more reminiscent of those brown Eastland boots everybody used to wear back in the late 80s or early 90s (Was that the 90s?  I think it was.  I can't keep these things straight anymore).  He likes a solid structure, a long finish, and not-too-subtle notes of beer.

You may, on the other hand, want to rethink any invitations to taste wine with the kristas.  Or at least contact Thorn about getting a will first.

Lambskin's MIL met a guy on SasquatchOnly.com.  They haven't seen her since, but she sends a blurry picture that might be her every couple of months. 

Some of us have had to be concerned about cougar attacks, while others of us are dumb as rocks and ugly as sin.

EG hired a police sketch artist to show us all what chet's shvantz looks like

Abe's at Home Depot having a beer if you need advice on how to run your own small business.

There's a rumor floating around that some women have taken to "punching their rhodys" in the absence of good men, but you can prevent this need if you're only willing to "eat the bugles like Nabisco needs their bags back."

To my third favorite poster behind B!G BEN'D and TrubiskyToHoward,

You know who you are, and I enjoyed having you on the innerwebs this year. 

Signed, Mr. Malloy

Getzlaf's Facebook friends threw a very nice baby shower for his daughter's SIL without any help from his daughter whatsoever.

Thomas the Skank Engine thinks Cold Pizza is disgusting.  I'm working under the assumption he just hates Skip Bayless, which seems reasonable.

Kids lie about cake and broken glasses and stuff.  But not about peeing on the couch. 

An inappropriately young girl deep throating a bottle can keep restaurant staffs amused for years.

Unrelated: Homer J Simpson recently re-entered the food service industry.

heckmanm's dad was your high school shop teacher and has an easier time delivering a shocker than you do. Probably.

Nobody around this place but fish has any idea how to do effing divorce.  It's incredible, really.

stryker's buddy has a giant wiener he'd love to explode in your mouth, and it'll only cost you a couple of bucks plus shipping and "handling".

Last edited by a moderator:
Tanner extended an open invitation to go wine tasting with anyone who might be interested.  He prefers something a little fruit forward with hints of asphalt and shoe leather.  Not a nice, polished shoe leather, but a brushed leather more reminiscent of those brown Eastland boots everybody used to wear back in the late 80s or early 90s (Was that the 90s?  I think it was.  I can't keep these things straight anymore).  He likes a solid structure, a long finish, and not-too-subtle notes of beer.

Lambskin's MIL met a guy on SasquatchOnly.com.  They haven't seen her since, but she sends a blurry picture that might be her every couple of months. 
:lmao:  Yes!!!  These were my favorites.

Some people here have had genuinely ####ty years and could use thoprawishes.  Consider giving them some.  Unless you've bet money on a sporting event.  In which case, don't waste your calls to jeebus.

I'm told there are funny things on Twitter, but Binky the Doormat seems to be finding little evidence of it.

K4's new bumper sticker

Tanner and dickey moe used to do teppanyaki home delivery until they were caught by ICE and forced to teach middle school and/or perform erotic sock puppet plays

The Drunk History with Lin-Manual Miranda getting drunk and telling the tale of Hamilton is pretty good if you like drunk people.  And history.  Seriously.

SLB sent a sample to 23AndMe, and they sent back a message saying his ancestors wished to remain anonymous

We're all donating to the High Gluten Quackers Kickstarter.  PM shuke for details.

You may, on the other hand, want to rethink any invitations to taste wine with the kristas.  Or at least contact Thorn about getting a will first.

Some of us have had to be concerned about cougar attacks, while others of us are dumb as rocks and ugly as sin.

Abe's at Home Depot having a beer if you need advice on how to run your own small business.

There's a rumor floating around that some women have taken to "punching their rhodys" in the absence of good men, but you can prevent this need if you're only willing to "eat the bugles like Nabisco needs their bags back."

Signed, Mr. Malloy

Getzlaf's Facebook friends threw a very nice baby shower for his daughter's SIL without any help from his daughter whatsoever.

Thomas the Skank Engine thinks Cold Pizza is disgusting.  I'm working under the assumption he just hates Skip Bayless, which seems reasonable.

Kids lie about cake and broken glasses and stuff.  But not about peeing on the couch. 

An inappropriately young girl deep throating a bottle can keep restaurant staffs amused for years.

heckmanm's dad was your high school shop teacher and has an easier time delivering a shocker than you do. Probably.

Nobody around this place but fish has any idea how to do effing divorce.  It's incredible, really.

stryker's buddy has a giant wiener he'd love to explode in your mouth, and it'll only cost you a couple of bucks plus shipping and "handling".
:lmao:

You are gifted.  You should have been a comedy writer.  ,s

terrific :lmao:  

K4's new bumper sticker

Signed, Mr. Malloy

:tebow:

firstly, that was a particularly epic Bobby sac recap. :bow:

Part deux... On the heels of Floppinhos masterpiece backing vocals work on the new Parquet Courts album, I've just now found out he was accepted to something called The Special Music School here in NYC for middle school and highschool if he wants. IIRC, the only public music school in the country... mostly it's insanely hard to get into- open to the entire city, not just neighborhood or district or borough and only 15 kids per class w 2 music lessons included along with supposedly great academics. He (and mom) worked really hard to get in to this... and I am literally busting buttons over it. Partly because I'm fat, but also because I'm in awe of this kid. I just wanted to kvell amongst friends

firstly, that was a particularly epic Bobby sac recap. :bow:

Part deux... On the heels of Floppinhos masterpiece backing vocals work on the new Parquet Courts album, I've just now found out he was accepted to something called The Special Music School here in NYC for middle school and highschool if he wants. IIRC, the only public music school in the country... mostly it's insanely hard to get into- open to the entire city, not just neighborhood or district or borough and only 15 kids per class w 2 music lessons included along with supposedly great academics. He (and mom) worked really hard to get in to this... and I am literally busting buttons over it. Partly because I'm fat, but also because I'm in awe of this kid. I just wanted to kvell amongst friends
He's gonna LIVE FOREVER!#!@#!

Napoleon Dolemite‏ @nappydolemite 4h4 hours ago

"Oh my god, she's so hot. She has big, beautiful eyes, a cute voice, fluffy ears, a long tongue..."

Friend: "You met her on Snapchat, didn't you?"

(not listening) "...she vomits rainbows..."

Ouch. Didn't Mikey Welsh die? Yeah, I looked it up. He did. He predicted his own death on Twitter? 

Jeebus. That's sad. 

On another note, my friend always says that Matt Sharp's departure spelled the end of really creative Weezer. I wonder.  
Hereby predicting my death.

Users who are viewing this thread