What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (14 Viewers)

for the parents.

Bret Turner‏ @bretjturner Aug 14

BEFORE HAVING KIDS: "I am NEVER making separate meals for my children"

4 YEARS LATER: "Let me repeat your order: tri-color pasta (al dente) with butter & cheese on a bed of string cheese on a fairy plate, cup of water with star-shaped ice cubes, yogurt two ways, Cheez-Its."

Cambria is also a winery - I like one of their Chardonnays but can't remember if it's the one with "layers of tropical fruit, white peach and a hint of creme brûlée" or with "orange blossom and lemon zest with hints of honey and graham cracker on the nose."
Cambria Estate Wines is also a petty winery that needed to Cease and Desist my brewery, then it was known as the Cambria Beer Company, since they own the trademark Cambria.  Their argument was it would cause customer confusion.  Screw them and Kendall Jackson....!

Cambria Estate Wines is also a petty winery that needed to Cease and Desist my brewery, then it was known as the Cambria Beer Company, since they own the trademark Cambria.  Their argument was it would cause customer confusion.  Screw them and Kendall Jackson....!
They thought customers would be confused about the difference between beer and wine?

They thought customers would be confused about the difference between beer and wine?
yup.  Crazy trademark laws... someone somewhere will  C&D and it will be challenged and the law will be changed.  hopefully.. and besides we got a lot of great publicity from it and they looked bad..  They wanted me to license the name from them, have a say in where we could distribute, who we could sell our brewery to if we wanted to sell and how much we could produce in a year.  yea right.  :loco:

Users who are viewing this thread