What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (23 Viewers)

Our toaster was dirty, so I threw it away and am Amazon looking for a new one.  The most highly rated ones are >$200, including one that's almost $400.  For a toaster.  Who the hell spends $400 on a toaster?  For toast.  Probably the same people who use mayonnaise to make grilled cheese.   :loco:
Probably the same people that throw away a toaster because it’s “dirty”. 

krista4 said:
Our toaster was dirty, so I threw it away and am Amazon looking for a new one.  The most highly rated ones are >$200, including one that's almost $400.  For a toaster.  Who the hell spends $400 on a toaster?  For toast.  Probably the same people who use mayonnaise to make grilled cheese.   :loco:
The Amazon Basics one is less than $20 and I can confirm that it makes toast.

krista4 said:
By the way, thanks to the kind and generous souls who have contributed to my suicide-prevention fundraiser.  GMTANners can be good eggs. :heart:   
I didn't contribute, but on the other hand I didn't kill myself

local ice cream place closing forever last night. kid's 10th birthday.

best ice cream around by a country mile.

my brain yesterday: let's go ahead and eat all the ice cream

my brain today: you're lactose intolerant now, you idiot. how about we spend the entire day nursing an agonizing stomach ache with frequent trips to the bathroom? doesn't that sound fun!?

Last edited by a moderator:
my brain today: you're lactose intolerant now, you idiot. how about we spend the entire day nursing an agonizing stomach ache with frequent trips to the bathroom? doesn't that sound fun!?
Hopefully one of your trips will coincide with some d-bag talking on his cell phone in the work restroom.

Users who are viewing this thread