What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (12 Viewers)

the rover said:
Vegas hammered.  Woke up at 11:00 and tried to piece together the night.  Seems like I won some money.  Don’t remember playing.  

Brunch happening.   
That sounds similar to hearing my MIL tell the same story for the 39th time today, interjected with "you know what I'm saying" at every breath.

Wait.

Not similar.

I know we previously discussed white elephant earlier.  Here are the highlights of today’s exchange 

Tuggie (NSFW)

a 5th of Woodford along with pint glasses decoupaged with 80s era penthouse clippings (said penthouse has probably been passed around for 10+ years)

an unopened handle of 1965 Canadian Club that was found in someone’s grandma’s basement plus Drinking Buddies

Some sort of wooden Christmas hog I bought at Kroger 

Last edited by a moderator:
I know we previously discussed white elephant earlier.  Here are the highlights of today’s exchange 

a Tuggie

a 5th of Woodford along with pint glasses decoupaged with 80s era penthouse clippings (said penthouse has probably been passed around for 10+ years)

an unopened handle of 1965 Canadian Club that was found in someone’s grandma’s basement plus Drinking Buddies

Some sort of wooden Christmas hog I bought at Kroger 
Nice linking, Berners-Lee

Lmao, my daughter got a cheap science experiment kit for Christmas that included growing these tiny rubbery cubes into larger "crystals" that are basically bigger rubbery gel cubes.

My 75 year old uncle just came into my parents' house and started chowing down on what he thought were jello cubes.

I think he ate 3 or 4 before we noticed and yelled at him to stop.

:lmao:

Lmao, my daughter got a cheap science experiment kit for Christmas that included growing these tiny rubbery cubes into larger "crystals" that are basically bigger rubbery gel cubes.

My 75 year old uncle just came into my parents' house and started chowing down on what he thought were jello cubes.

I think he ate 3 or 4 before we noticed and yelled at him to stop.

:lmao:
He kept going after the first?

Bought a new 4Runner today. It was sad saying goodbye to my 13 year old F150. 

Also when the hell did every truck/Suv get so damn expensive?

I started looking for a truck, but with a limited budget I think I'm going to go sedan, just because you can get a way nicer vehicle with the money. *shrug*
You can get a BMW with less than 80,000 miles on it near me for less than $8k at a dealership.  It’s crazy. 

I am about to be embarking on an adventure that requires me to be concerned with my image and how I come across. It's unfortunate, but if you want to win a popularity contest you have to evaluate all of these things. And my car is trash, so here we are. BMW probably also isn't the message I want to send, but there are other options. 
I just started a law firm and I can tell you that driving a BMW vs a beat up Chevy has already made a difference. Unfortunate, but I’m willing to forego the rugged individualism for heated leather seats and a few well paying cases. 

Good luck with the new venture, Henry. The good guys deserve a win.

Quality posting may or may not have anything to do with good lawyering but if it does your clients will be well served. The breadth and depth of your knowledge on a vast array of topics is really impressive. One of the smartest guys I've ever "met".
Kind of you to say.  If I can fool a few judges as well as I have you, I’ll be retired in Belize with a young second wife before you know it. 

The Mrs was getting overpriced soup out of the microwave and spilled it all over her hand. She’s all bandaged up but I think she will be ok. 

I am about to be embarking on an adventure that requires me to be concerned with my image and how I come across. It's unfortunate, but if you want to win a popularity contest you have to evaluate all of these things. And my car is trash, so here we are. BMW probably also isn't the message I want to send, but there are other options. 
I bought a 2016 428i hardtop convertible today.  It sends the message I want to send, which is “there’s no room for kids in this car.”

Users who are viewing this thread