What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (21 Viewers)

Last edited by a moderator:
don't think I'm good. but if it happens, let me know- I might be able to pull a runner from my previous commitment.
Well ####, missed this. I'll be in town 1/14-16, 1/22-23 and 1/28-1/30. I'm not on much during the week so shoot me a PM if any of those days work.

I didn't think this was thread-worthy, so I'm putting it here.  My BIL's wife just had a baby, and he is taking three weeks of paternity leave.  Is this a thing now?  
Is it offered?

My old company gave 2 weeks so I took it :lol:

I did not use any of my vacation time etc :shrug:

I didn't think this was thread-worthy, so I'm putting it here.  My BIL's wife just had a baby, and he is taking three weeks of paternity leave.  Is this a thing now?  
With some companies it is. I had to take vacation but got to spend about three weeks at home with the new baby. It was great. Big O&G companies have started giving new fathers 4 weeks that they can take in the first year in one-week blocks. Some are probably more generous.

Fmla allows the father 3 weeks paid leave anytime during the child’s first year. Work must oblige.   I took it, 12 years ago. 

So this is a fun little story that happened to me on Weds night this week while in NYC (Long Island City Queens to be specific), figured you all could enjoy a chuckle or two.

I got back to my hotel (Marriott Courtyard in a decent area of LIC) after dinner and walk over to the elevator bank and hit the up button to go to my room. There are two elevators, one on my right and one on my left. Another guy is right behind me, let’s call him Fred. Elevator on the right comes down and opens up. There’s a guy in the elevator already, let’s call him Jack. I walk in use my key card to hit my floor and I step back to let Fred in, who then hits his floor.

I look over at Jack who was already in the elevator. Jack has one shoe and sock off, both of them are on the floor. Jack's leaning back against the elevator wall, eyes closed and hand in his pants going to town. And I meant going to town. Thankfully he kept Jack jr in his pants and kept his pants up. I kick Fred’s shoe a few quick times. He looks back at me like WTF, I point over at Jack. Fred’s like WTF?!?! And starts hitting buttons to get off the elevator. Elevator winds up on 10, which is Fred’s floor. Fred and I both get out. Fred calls the front desk and tells them about Jack and his self-engagement and lack of awareness. Jack’s eye never open during this whole time and he never stops going to town. Really into it, face contorting, the whole enchilada.

Fred leaves to go to his room. I wait a few seconds and then hit the up button to continue to my room. Jack’s elevator opens up again with him continuing with his pleasure town visit. Eyes still closed. I wait until the door closes, wait a few more minutes and press the button again. Still Jack’s elevator. Jack still working it like he’s getting paid.

I call the front desk again and then wait a few more minutes and press the up button, the opposite elevator opens and the hotel security guy steps out, let's call him Steve and asks me wtf is going on. I tell him again about witnessing Jack and his pleasure town visit. Describe him, short Hispanic dude with one shoe and sock off. Steve begins to lament that he's going to have to start walking the floors looking for Jack. He presses the down button and I press the up button. The elevator that Steve came up in, opens back up and is going down instead of up.

While Steve and I are waiting for the currently open elevator to switch to up instead of down, Jack’s elevator opens and there is Jack eyes closed completely enthralled in his pleasure dome.

Security guy walks over and stands and leans on the elevator door and says…are you enjoying yourself? Jack never opened his eyes and I finally got on the other elevator to to go my room.

I wind up running into Steve the next day and ask him what the end result was. So Jack wouldn't respond to Steve at all. Even being yelled or pushed, no response. Jack never said a word and nor opened his eyes.

Steve then called 911. Cops show up and couldn't get Jack to stop his meeting with Rosie. It both two cops to pull Jacks one hand out of his pants and get him cuffed. Jack never acknowledged them, didn't speak a word or open his eyes. Steve in his 40 years in the hotel business in NYC he's seen a LOT of things but nothing even close to this.

So this is a fun little story that happened to me on Weds night this week while in NYC (Long Island City Queens to be specific), figured you all could enjoy a chuckle or two.

I got back to my hotel (Marriott Courtyard in a decent area of LIC) after dinner and walk over to the elevator bank and hit the up button to go to my room. There are two elevators, one on my right and one on my left. Another guy is right behind me, let’s call him Fred. Elevator on the right comes down and opens up. There’s a guy in the elevator already, let’s call him Jack. I walk in use my key card to hit my floor and I step back to let Fred in, who then hits his floor.

I look over at Jack who was already in the elevator. Jack has one shoe and sock off, both of them are on the floor. Jack's leaning back against the elevator wall, eyes closed and hand in his pants going to town. And I meant going to town. Thankfully he kept Jack jr in his pants and kept his pants up. I kick Fred’s shoe a few quick times. He looks back at me like WTF, I point over at Jack. Fred’s like WTF?!?! And starts hitting buttons to get off the elevator. Elevator winds up on 10, which is Fred’s floor. Fred and I both get out. Fred calls the front desk and tells them about Jack and his self-engagement and lack of awareness. Jack’s eye never open during this whole time and he never stops going to town. Really into it, face contorting, the whole enchilada.

Fred leaves to go to his room. I wait a few seconds and then hit the up button to continue to my room. Jack’s elevator opens up again with him continuing with his pleasure town visit. Eyes still closed. I wait until the door closes, wait a few more minutes and press the button again. Still Jack’s elevator. Jack still working it like he’s getting paid.

I call the front desk again and then wait a few more minutes and press the up button, the opposite elevator opens and the hotel security guy steps out, let's call him Steve and asks me wtf is going on. I tell him again about witnessing Jack and his pleasure town visit. Describe him, short Hispanic dude with one shoe and sock off. Steve begins to lament that he's going to have to start walking the floors looking for Jack. He presses the down button and I press the up button. The elevator that Steve came up in, opens back up and is going down instead of up.

While Steve and I are waiting for the currently open elevator to switch to up instead of down, Jack’s elevator opens and there is Jack eyes closed completely enthralled in his pleasure dome.

Security guy walks over and stands and leans on the elevator door and says…are you enjoying yourself? Jack never opened his eyes and I finally got on the other elevator to to go my room.

I wind up running into Steve the next day and ask him what the end result was. So Jack wouldn't respond to Steve at all. Even being yelled or pushed, no response. Jack never said a word and nor opened his eyes.

Steve then called 911. Cops show up and couldn't get Jack to stop his meeting with Rosie. It both two cops to pull Jacks one hand out of his pants and get him cuffed. Jack never acknowledged them, didn't speak a word or open his eyes. Steve in his 40 years in the hotel business in NYC he's seen a LOT of things but nothing even close to this.
Did you at least get Jack's number?  Asking for a friend....

which one is furley in this.

A friend of mine has two tickets for the 2019 Super Bowl, both box seats. He paid $2,500 each but he didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place... It's at the St. Mary's Church, on Stinson at 3pm. The bride's name is Nicole, she's 5'4", about 115 lbs, good cook too! She'll be the one in the white dress.

You should have helped jack off

Used to see the random masturbating guy around the city with some regularity....usually off on their own just about anywhere indoors or outdoors. Never like Jack though- so completely lost in it they're ignoring the world around them- approach them and they stop or scurry away. The wife talks about different reactions towards women...where these guys start or get more involved when women come by. Also often fully exposed.

But I've never seen or heard of anything like Jack. The whole story :lmao:

If you were going to run with a new username after having had the same one for a long time, would you use your shtick account or would you register something new?

Well, I gave it a good shot. I was dousing the driveway & sidewalk with deicer every hour or so all afternoon and kept the snow from sticking there, but now it's dark and the snow is really coming down with the worst yet to come overnight. I'm done ####### with it and am resigned to pathetically shoveling enough tomorrow to get my vehicle out. Fortunately, I had enough sense to move my extremely low-to-the-ground car to my office warehouse Friday, so I only have my old SUV here. 

Roverkid has a hair appointment today.  I dropped her off and went to lunch, then bought a refrigerator, watched the game, went to a few stores...she still isn’t done.  It’s been 4 freaking hours.

You know that thing where you’re playing with your dog and she gets a nail caught in your eyelid and it rips an inch-long gash in the lid you can see through when you close your eyes?

So that happened. 

Users who are viewing this thread