What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (10 Viewers)

Mr.Pack said:
Working on a career change at all?
Not really, per se.  It may be time to start thinking about a different industry, but I've been a working creative forever.  I can do a lot of different things in that vein....but it doesn't necessarily need to be in the game industry any more. 

The rub there is that, right now, games tend to pay for artists. Many other verticals do not.

As cos’ fired, unpaid counsel I should remind everyone that despite recent loosening of interwebs gambling laws, squares are still considered a private lottery illegal under federal law, so they violate the terms of service of PayPal and Venmo.  Good idea not to put words like “squares,” “boxes,” “Super Bowl” or “illegal private lottery” in the description when you transfer money.   

Use something like “krista’s birthday,” “GM’s college fund” or “let’s buy a bar in Austin” instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
@cosjobs - grabbed a square.

PM me for where to send $. I tried PMing you but it says you cannot receive messages.

@cosjobs - grabbed a square.

PM me for where to send $. I tried PMing you but it says you cannot receive messages.
Venmo doesn't allow 2 users to hit 1 bank account, even if it's a joint account so I'm stuck with PayPal if I'm going to get the $ to you today.

Also I'm only around for another hour or so, so if I don't get $ to you, I'll give up my square :shrug:

Venmo doesn't allow 2 users to hit 1 bank account, even if it's a joint account so I'm stuck with PayPal if I'm going to get the $ to you today.

Also I'm only around for another hour or so, so if I don't get $ to you, I'll give up my square :shrug:
you are fine. paypal me tomorrow

Not really, per se.  It may be time to start thinking about a different industry, but I've been a working creative forever.  I can do a lot of different things in that vein....but it doesn't necessarily need to be in the game industry any more. 

The rub there is that, right now, games tend to pay for artists. Many other verticals do not.
Good luck!

Pay me through venmo at Joyce-Young-16

or

paypal is rnjy

at yahoo dot com

If unpaid by noon central, I will try an re-sell your squares and carry a personal grudge for the extra busy work.

Users who are viewing this thread