What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (14 Viewers)

I was ridiculed at coshole when I rolled out my cucumber-infused vodka. Nice to see the world catching up to me five years later
You wanna drink tzatziki vodka?  Go for it, brother, just don't expect anyone else to come along for the ride unless it's got a side car of feta/dolmades.

(Jesus H....now I really want some Greek food.)

5-ish Finkle said:
Furls does, apparently.  He answers to the whistle of some dude named Uncle Mike, IIRC.
Wait, what? That makes no sense. Either Furley is from Wisconsin and pro O&H or i've been fished. I'm leaning the latter because any respectable human that has even stepped foot in Wisconsin knows O&H >>>>>>>>>>>

I had a bit of a health scare a few weeks ago. Spent the night in the ER with chest pains, arm numbness etc. I was really scared.

Had a good follow up with my primary doc and then an echo cardiogram on Wednesday. Got the message yesterday that there's no issue with heart function. 

It's been a while since I've had a good cry. That was a good one. Pay attention to your body, peeps.  :grad:

I had a bit of a health scare a few weeks ago. Spent the night in the ER with chest pains, arm numbness etc. I was really scared.

Had a good follow up with my primary doc and then an echo cardiogram on Wednesday. Got the message yesterday that there's no issue with heart function. 

It's been a while since I've had a good cry. That was a good one. Pay attention to your body, peeps.  :grad:
you'll be fine. you strike me as a tough cuss

stress?

was it the realization that Uncle Mike's is the king of kringle?

Last edited by a moderator:

#### dude. Glad it's not the heart. Did they figure it out though?

Users who are viewing this thread