What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (25 Viewers)

Need some feedback and validation from you folks.  I'd be stupid to get on an airplane Monday headed to Amsterdam and then spend 10 days in Europe going to Berlin and Prague? The concert I was supposed to go to in Berlin was just re-scheduled/cancelled.  

Need some feedback and validation from you folks.  I'd be stupid to get on an airplane Monday headed to Amsterdam and then spend 10 days in Europe going to Berlin and Prague? The concert I was supposed to go to in Berlin was just re-scheduled/cancelled.  
It's possible that two weeks from now, getting back into this country might be problematical. I don't think the odds of that are very high, but they're not zero.

Having said that, I'm making no changes to my May Vegas trip just yet. In fact, I'm going to email a host today or tomorrow, to see what I can get from him..

It's possible that two weeks from now, getting back into this country might be problematical. I don't think the odds of that are very high, but they're not zero.

Having said that, I'm making no changes to my May Vegas trip just yet. In fact, I'm going to email a host today or tomorrow, to see what I can get from him..
Yea...i'm not worried about getting sick. I'm just worried about traveling from country to country and then re-entry back to the US.  :oldunsure:

I’d still go, unless the canceled concert makes the trip not worthwhile somehow.  But only you can know what your risk tolerance is.

I’d still go, unless the canceled concert makes the trip not worthwhile somehow.  But only you can know what your risk tolerance is.
Concert was the whole reason I booked the trip but was only just a small part of my travels and exploration. 

I guess if I can't get back in, i'll be fine quarantined in Amsterdam. :)

Concert was the whole reason I booked the trip but was only just a small part of my travels and exploration. 

I guess if I can't get back in, i'll be fine quarantined in Amsterdam. :)
Have you been to Prague and Berlin before?  They’re both amazing.  And yes, Amsterdam would seem up your alley, too.  I’ve only been there for about 24 hours and need to go back!

Trump just canceled travel to Europe for the next 30 days

the lesson as usual, i'm an idiot.  :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hack, think you may want to postpone this trip.  Just my :2cents:

Hmm, apparently the primary qualifications for my soon to be vacant accountant position is to have a birthday in the right range and be able to prepare good cheesecake.

looks like my kid will be out of school for nearly a month.  i really want to bug out and go skiing.  i'm just not sure the mountain will stay open.

Returned as undeliverable. Turnover is eye-watering in these positions. Oh well. May have to combine offers from two properties.

kevzilla said:
Returned as undeliverable. Turnover is eye-watering in these positions. Oh well. May have to combine offers from two properties.
You should check in with my buddy Mike Palm at The D. :D  

Spending a lot of time with my family is awesome and I don't want to sound ungrateful for the opportunity because I genuinely think that this will be really good for my kid and may be really good for my marriage too but I can't help but think that I would have done sober February instead of giving up booze for lent if I'd known I'd be on international pandemic house arrest until Easter.  I have two bottles of port stashed away and they may be gone Easter Monday

Spending a lot of time with my family is awesome and I don't want to sound ungrateful for the opportunity because I genuinely think that this will be really good for my kid and may be really good for my marriage too but I can't help but think that I would have done sober February instead of giving up booze for lent if I'd known I'd be on international pandemic house arrest until Easter.  I have two bottles of port stashed away and they may be gone Easter Monday
how's the English muffin supply?

It might have worked, but her daughter is sick on her couch. :oldunsure:  

I'm going to the bar, because there's no way the virus can survive my combo therapy of Captain Morgan and Diet Coke.

Users who are viewing this thread