What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (7 Viewers)

Probably the Williams Act.  There’s no way a district/school can guarantee EVERY kid has equal access to learning materials...even if they’ve all been issued equipment or books or whatever.  
Yeah we got a note that none of my kids homework can be graded, but that the teachers want them doing something to keep them in a learning routine 

note:  this is just elementary school 

Little Rock schools just extended the closure from end of the month to April 17th at a minimum.  To be reassessed.  

She is getting assignments and doing schoolwork though.  

Lost my sister on Sunday. She wasn't answering calls or texts so my brother and i went to her place in the afternoon,  could hear her phone ringing and ended up breaking the door down. 

Find her slumped over in her chair. Checked for a pulse but she was gone. They figure she was dead for about 12 hours,  that she had a heart attack.  56 years old. 

Saturday night she got to see my daughters debut with a new band that I was Facebooking live. She was supposed to go but she wasn't feeling well. Her last text to me was a  👍 when I told her I'd call her on Sunday. 

Live for today and tell your loved ones you love them, no one's promised a tomorrow. 

😥
Very sorry, buddy.

Guys?  I'm going to leave the house tomorrow.  Wish me luck.  It's been six days.

ETA:  Unless you count going a block over to get the mail today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been out of the house twice in a week. Went grocery shopping Friday morning, which was interesting, and bought paint at Home Depot this morning for a couple of closets and then drove by our regional library bc Mrs. O got a hot tip about a water main busted out front. Epic days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Free app gives you 40 minutes.  If it lasts longer, I'll put a new login in here and we can keep it going.   It's actually pretty fun.  Sort of an interactive version of the old shot videos.  Nice to see some familiar and some new faces.  

looks like it could be a while til roverkid can come home.   good news is she's probably way safer there.
She made it to HI?  Wasn’t sure if that had happened. My niece went to the big island from Maui. I know her parents were trying to get her home, not sure if they did or not.  Lemme know if you need anything there. I know your brother lives there, but nice to have another family connection. 

Free app gives you 40 minutes.  If it lasts longer, I'll put a new login in here and we can keep it going.   It's actually pretty fun.  Sort of an interactive version of the old shot videos.  Nice to see some familiar and some new faces.  

GMTAN virtual happy hour tomorrow?  

Just download zoom cloud app.   Get a drink.  Log on.  If there is interest, I'll set one up for 4 pm PDT.
/in. Wife is already not a huge fan. Daughter finds it a wonderful avenue to talk #### about her boomer dad. And his lame friends 

so.../in

She made it to HI?  Wasn’t sure if that had happened. My niece went to the big island from Maui. I know her parents were trying to get her home, not sure if they did or not.  Lemme know if you need anything there. I know your brother lives there, but nice to have another family connection. 
Thanks, brother.  My brother has lived there since 1985.   He lives out in the jungle, so he's social distanced by default.   I have an induction stove so she didn't realize his stove was heating up and she set a cutting board on fire.   Other than that, she's doing well and says she'd rather ride it out there for a few months than here where it's raining and ugly.  There are only 3 reported cases on the Big Island, all from travel.   They'll be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread