What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (20 Viewers)

-fish- said:
have you considered getting in touch with drifter?  he was with them for quite a while before he took a job back east.
Ah. Thanks for reminding me. I have a bunch of peeps who work there now, so I am covered on the inside scoop.

Been a bad day at Black Rock.

No real changes, but a feeling of being overwhelmed by it all. Just want to curl up for a bit and turn it all off.

Been a bad day at Black Rock.

No real changes, but a feeling of being overwhelmed by it all. Just want to curl up for a bit and turn it all off.
do the zoom thing at 5.   i did one with fish, tanner and all of tanner's relatives/friends.  it was wonderfully stupid and distracting.  my wife is dreading tonight.  good times.

I've been holding off on drinking on weekdays until 4.   Today I ran out of work at around 2 and started betting on horses at Gulfstream park.   After having a mediocre day where I lost a minimal amount of money, I just cracked my first beer.

I've been holding off on drinking on weekdays until 4.   Today I ran out of work at around 2 and started betting on horses at Gulfstream park.   After having a mediocre day where I lost a minimal amount of money, I just cracked my first beer.
yea.  i've been doing my damnedest to wait until 5.  so so results.

My brother was having a virtual porch party, so I stopped working and started to drink at 3.  I hope to be in fine shape for trivia.

A buddy of mine is a teacher and has been doing the virtual teaching thing from home. His students have been making fun of him because of his lousy connection. Turns out he is still on DSL and was getting 6MB/s down and 0.5MB/s up.  :lol:  I didn’t even know speeds like that still existed, especially at $50 a month. It’s a town of 15,000+ in a Midwest state, so not exactly podunk middle of nowhere either.

Users who are viewing this thread