What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (13 Viewers)

2021 Super Bowl Squares

$40 squares with $500 per quarter and $2000 for final payouts (If no overtime, final score gets 2500)

You can reserve squares now and payment is due by Jan. 22.

Click the link below to register Then just put in your name, email address, and a password and it'll take you directly to the page to pick your squares. All the details are on the pool page once you put your info in.

http://www.footballsquaresonline.com/game/483685

password MoMoney

Game number 483685

sign in to see participants and PayPal info
@cosjobsI’ll be in for 1

👍

Last edited by a moderator:
ADDED TO ORIGINAL POST

2021 Super Bowl Squares

$40 squares with $500 per quarter and $2000 for final payouts (If no overtime, final score gets 2500)

You can reserve squares now and payment is due by Jan. 22. I want plenty of time to sell any welsher squares.

Click the link below and use authorization code MoMoney. Then just put in your name, email address, and a password and it'll take you directly to the page to pick your squares. All the details are on the pool page once you put your info in.

http://www.footballsquaresonline.com/game/483685

passcode MoMoney
Pd

Helped my wife go through my MIL’s house today. Pretty interesting day. My wife was raised by a single mom in quite a bit of poverty. The only family my wife knew was her mom and her grandmother who had some mental health issues and lived with them until she passed away when my wife was 11. Grandmother grew up in WWII Germany with some money, not a ton, but they weren’t poor. They opposed the war and didn’t join in on all the awful stuff that happened as near as we can tell. Grandmom moved to the US after where she got married.

The pivotal piece of their family story ended in the violent death of my MIL’s kid brother and father. Pretty much set the course of life for my MIL and her mother. Also caused my MIL to kind of bottle up and suppress family history because it was just painful to think about for her. So my wife has some knowledge of family history, but not a ton.

Anyway, going through stuff we’ve found treasure troves of family photos going back generations to the early 1900s, my wife’s grandparents’ wedding album she never saw, awesome 100 year old German beer steins, antique silver silverware, hand carved wood plates, some plates that appear to be mostly lead lol, sketches done by her grandfather including a nude of her grandmother   :oldunsure:  some awesome paintings, some of which appear to be of old family, old handmaid beautiful linens from Germany, etc. Pretty cool day to see my wife get to connect with a part of her family and past that she didn’t really know and had always felt a hole in her life about.

Users who are viewing this thread