Top Posters In This Topic

• Officer Pete Malloy

• General Malaise

• El Floppo

• kevzilla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moo.

HELLO FROM REHAB!!!!   Not sure if anything's been shared but Sunday dinner at my parents' a couple weeks ago was in fact an elaborate ruse to stage an intervention.  Actually it wasn't very

Everybody take a minute tonight (or today) to raise a glass to HeckDad.  My sister just called to tell me that he passed away at home.  Don't have details other than he fell, but he was 94 with a bad

Posted Images

I sit next to the guy who handles our shipping and recieving. Apparently the doorbell wasn't loud enough so they've installed a NEW REALLY LOUD DOORBELL right above my desk

:sadbanana:

I sit next to a moron. not sure which is worse, but at least the moron shuts up periodically.

I sit next to the guy who handles our shipping and recieving. Apparently the doorbell wasn't loud enough so they've installed a NEW REALLY LOUD DOORBELL right above my desk

Look on the bright side, at least you won't "accidentally" fall asleep at your desk anymore.

I sit next to a moron. not sure which is worse, but at least the moron shuts up periodically.

That's cute.

I sit next to a solid 9. But she is quiet.

We all have our crosses to bare.

:pics:

I sit next to an awesome person and then have my boss's office on my other side. My boss is never here.

Giving me almost total autonomy for my job is just about the worst thing you can do.

:pics:
Yeah that will end well.

You guys are in cubes? I'd kill myself I think. I hate people hearing me on the phone. I always have to close my door if I'm making a call that I know is more than a short conversation.

You guys are in cubes? I'd kill myself I think. I hate people hearing me on the phone. I always have to close my door if I'm making a call that I know is more than a short conversation.

Yeah it kind of sucks...I'll grab a Conf room sometimes but usually just do calls from my desk. I'm a loud talker too

LOOK AT ME I HAVE AN OFFICE

Open studio in design team 'pods' of 4- no doors, no walls, except for boss and finance office. I hear everything everybody says on the phone.

That's cute.

:lmao:

Me too. I'm more of a field the call on my cell phone and walk around the warehouses kind of guy.

If you have HBO Go and you want to watch a documentary on youth sports called "State of Play - Trophy Kids", can you record it on some sort of DVD like device and mail it to your friend in Oregon for meat sticks, beer, cookies or love in return?

Apparently this is the largest wave ever surfed

Best comment from reddit "The white streak he leaves in his wake is from his gigantic d ick dragging through the water."

good gravy. any further info on that? because, yeah- like gm said, doesn't seem like the guy was going to make it clear

If you have HBO Go and you want to watch a documentary on youth sports called "State of Play - Trophy Kids", can you record it on some sort of DVD like device and mail it to your friend in Oregon for meat sticks, beer, cookies or love in return?

I don't know how to do any of that but you can use my hbogo login info to watch it if you want.

I don't know how to do any of that but you can use my hbogo login info to watch it if you want.

Wouldn't that be some sort of intellectual theft conspiracy?

I don't think any of us have an intellect worth stealing.

Leave it to Frosty to promote stealing again.

No.

Going to my niece's wedding in Southern California tomorrow. Went to Macy's to buy a wedding present, but decided to give her cash instead of lugging a present down there since it's too late to have it shipped. Did manage to buy a new suit and tie for the wedding, so there was probably a net loss of $400 due to my lack of impulse control.

Going to my niece's wedding in Southern California tomorrow. Went to Macy's to buy a wedding present, but decided to give her cash instead of lugging a present down there since it's too late to have it shipped. Did manage to buy a new suit and tie for the wedding, so there was probably a net loss of $400 due to my lack of impulse control.

If you wear the suit to California Adventure it will justify the spending.