What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (23 Viewers)

shuke said:
strykerpks said:
Thoughts on LegalZoom for wills and stuff?

Wife and I had wills drawn up as a value add as part of our mortgage like 6 years ago. We weren't married so we left POA and executor status etc to our parents at the time. Now that we have 2 kids and are married we'd like to have them updated. We will be getting in touch with the guy who did them for us to see what he will charge but we don't want to break the bank. We don't have any major assets other than our house so it should be relatively simple. What do those dirty lawyer types charge for something like this? Can any lawyer do an amendment?
Also interested in the answer. Answers in threads here devoted to this topic run the gamut. Looking for real solid advise.
Send them to me, I'll get them changed for you. :thumbup:
Send you what now?
Your wills. I'll make sure the assets go to a deserving party.
Well this was all a great help.
You're welcome.

General Malaise said:
Ooooof. Graduated with this girl and even took her on a date to see Aliens in 8th grade. I made out with her and then by nightfall, she was making out with another dude, which crushed a young and inexperienced GM. She was a typical entitled, lucky sperm clubber and her actions in the article are not surprising at all. I was FB friends with her, but she's taken that down. Sounds like she cared more about her dogs than she did the man's life she took.
What kind of dogs?

General Malaise said:
Ooooof. Graduated with this girl and even took her on a date to see Aliens in 8th grade. I made out with her and then by nightfall, she was making out with another dude, which crushed a young and inexperienced GM. She was a typical entitled, lucky sperm clubber and her actions in the article are not surprising at all. I was FB friends with her, but she's taken that down. Sounds like she cared more about her dogs than she did the man's life she took.
What kind of dogs?
This

Do any of her dogs steal purses full of contraband meat?

General Malaise said:
What kind of dogs?
ThisDo any of her dogs steal purses full of contraband meat?
Any dog that wouldn't pilfer a purse full of beef has no business being in their species

General Malaise said:
What kind of dogs?
This

Do any of her dogs steal purses care packages full of contraband meat hippie lettuce?
FYP. Also, isn't it past your bedtime?

desert rose said:
shuke said:
St. Louis Bob said:
shuke said:
strykerpks said:
Thoughts on LegalZoom for wills and stuff?

Wife and I had wills drawn up as a value add as part of our mortgage like 6 years ago. We weren't married so we left POA and executor status etc to our parents at the time. Now that we have 2 kids and are married we'd like to have them updated. We will be getting in touch with the guy who did them for us to see what he will charge but we don't want to break the bank. We don't have any major assets other than our house so it should be relatively simple. What do those dirty lawyer types charge for something like this? Can any lawyer do an amendment?
Also interested in the answer. Answers in threads here devoted to this topic run the gamut. Looking for real solid advise.
Send them to me, I'll get them changed for you. :thumbup:
Send you what now?
The house, the kids, and the wife.
Hey good lookin

General Malaise said:
What kind of dogs?
This

Do any of her dogs steal purses care packages full of contraband meat hippie lettuce?
FYP. Also, isn't it past your bedtime?
My body clock is all ####ed up. I busted my ### working around the house today and took a nap that lasted 6 hours.

Spent a lot of money today and made promises to pay back even more enormous sums of money that will keep me handcuffed for years to come.

Buying a house in Seattle isn't that much different than being a degenerate gambler with a loan shark willing to give himself enough money to hang himself.

Spent a lot of money today and made promises to pay back even more enormous sums of money that will keep me handcuffed for years to come.

Buying a house in Seattle isn't that much different than being a degenerate gambler with a loan shark willing to give himself enough money to hang himself.
:hifive:

It would be really similar if their were loan sharks that charged 4% per year.

It would be really similar if their were loan sharks that charged 4% per year.
I'm in Lake Forest Park now. You have no more excuses to dodge me for more than the 5 years we've got running

Raining all afternoon here in Austin so I think that sitting on the couch drinking beer while the boys play video games is my only option.

More from "Papa" YSR. From my sister:

Step-child told a joke at breakfast that involved a snake and Jack Daniels. HUsband asked if she even knew what Jack Daniels was.

Step-child: "Uh-huh, I do. Papa taught me."

She then went on to say, "He also taught me about the electric chair and why he doesn't drink beer while he drives anymore."

I haven't even told y'all about Malachi, the black brother my dad keeps telling my sweet 11-year-old (step) niece that he has. Malachi. Of course, Malachi is in prison down in Edgefield, SC.

My dad still somehow gets people from that area to mail him cards on his birthday.

AND, there is a picture of "Malachi" among all of our family pics right outside our kitchen,

Terrible.

I haven't even told y'all about Malachi, the black brother my dad keeps telling my sweet 11-year-old (step) niece that he has. Malachi. Of course, Malachi is in prison down in Edgefield, SC.

My dad still somehow gets people from that area to mail him cards on his birthday.

AND, there is a picture of "Malachi" among all of our family pics right outside our kitchen,

Terrible.
Wat?

Terrible.
Wat?
Her dad was in Children of the Corn.

Terrible.
Now I know how people feel reading my posts.

Terrible.
Wat?
My dad tells my niece all kinds of nonsense and gets away with it.

I used to make my daughter throw a fit by telling her that the giant product sample of styrofoam that I had in my car was her brother, Whitey. She'd get pissed when I let him ride in the front seat.

I'm fine, but there were rotating storms streaking by last night.

Morning, all y'all
Monring, GB. Watching the Gran Prix of Monaco, or is that just me?
No, I'm sure someone, somewhere is my friend :P

You guys still on dry land down there or are you in the Gulf by now?
There was some rotation in the storms that streaked through here last night. I-35 was closed in a place where it has never been closed, a bridge a good 30 feet above the Blanco River. :shock:

I'm fine, but there were rotating storms streaking by last night.

Morning, all y'all
Monring, GB. Watching the Gran Prix of Monaco, or is that just me?
No, I'm sure someone, somewhere is my friend :P

You guys still on dry land down there or are you in the Gulf by now?
There was some rotation in the storms that streaked through here last night. I-35 was closed in a place where it has never been closed, a bridge a good 30 feet above the Blanco River. :shock:
Jesus. I heard this morning some first responder died trying to save someone in distress caught in a flood. Don't recall if it was Texas or Oklahoma, not that it matters.

Terrible.
I remember when your dad and his brother almost killed the Fonz and Pinky Tuscadero at the demolition derby.

I think this weekend may make me the most ashamed of some I grew up with.

Hot off of the Facebook pages:

if u where not born here, get the #### out of THE UNITED STATES!!!!!

I'm not smart enough to not engage

Had bloodwork done this week, my Creatine, Random Urine count tripled since Oct to >330, normal is around 30?

Kev, how screwed am i?

Users who are viewing this thread