What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (8 Viewers)

Just kidding. I never went to the prom.
Hard to find a date at a 1 room school house in frontier country?
No, your mom was booked. I ended up having to double park my schlong on her a ss later that night.

No, your mom was booked. I ended up having to double park my schlong on her a ss later that night.
wat

wat
Here http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2008/09/10/nyregion/10ALTparking.533.jpg

Annyong said:
AAA is only $90/year? I'm a fairly handy fella, but I'd rather not change a tire in the winter
When your tire is flat, then you sign up. Not much point in signing up when you don't need anything from them.

Annyong said:
AAA is only $90/year? I'm a fairly handy fella, but I'd rather not change a tire in the winter
just used it tonight. stupid starter crapped out on me. towed it to the mechanics, ubered home.

My grandmother was born in '27.

Probably was a whore too. Who am I kidding? She was the trophy wife to a president of a bank who was about 20 years her senior. Of course she was a whore

My mom was born in 1945
omg my dad was born in 1945!
My dad was born in 1929 :mellow:
'26 for mine
Do you have to go over to his house to change lightbulbs for him too? Gotta keep the old folks off ladders.

Oh, and by way of an update, my 84 year old mom, who broke her femur in two places right below the hip socket in early April, is now walking without a cane some of the time and walking darn well with one. Her goal is to be back to normal by the end of August. I wouldn't put it past the tough old broad.

My mom was born in 1945
omg my dad was born in 1945!
My dad was born in 1929 :mellow:
'26 for mine
Do you have to go over to his house to change lightbulbs for him too? Gotta keep the old folks off ladders.

Oh, and by way of an update, my 84 year old mom, who broke her femur in two places right below the hip socket in early April, is now walking without a cane some of the time and walking darn well with one. Her goal is to be back to normal by the end of August. I wouldn't put it past the tough old broad.
One of us kids probably should, but my guess is he just does it himself before any of us gets there to see it.

They have at least started asking/letting us do any "heavy" work (furniture, etc.), and we finally convinced dad about 2 winters ago to hire someone to plow his driveway. He still mows his own yard, though. :woodyharrelson:

Listening to a webinar on enterprise mobility. Pretty sure this is the worst thing that ever happened to me at work. So bad.
I have no idea whatsoever what that means.
The following phrases completed my buzzword bingo card:

Internet of things
what is this?
It's embedding internet connectivity into things that aren't usually considered as "computer" type devices. e.g., the "smart home" where you can use a phone app to adjust your thermostat while you're away.

Internet of things is the networking of things besides computers. Like using your phone to turn your lights on at night when you're on vacation or program your dvr to record that show you like. The number of things is growing constantly and consumers want more, they just don't know it yet.

That makes no sense.

ETA: not you Tre. You wanting more makes total sense. That phrase makes no sense.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread