What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (16 Viewers)

I'm not much of a Don Henley fan and I can't turn the Eagles off fast enough when a song hits the radio, but my HS buddy Chris Holt will be touring with Don as his lead guitarist this year and is featured on his upcoming album "Cass County". That's pretty cool.

I'm not much of a Don Henley fan and I can't turn the Eagles off fast enough when a song hits the radio, but my HS buddy Chris Holt will be touring with Don as his lead guitarist this year and is featured on his upcoming album "Cass County". That's pretty cool.
Meh....only the 4th richest drummer in the world:

In 2012, Henley was estimated to be the fourth wealthiest drummer in the world, behind Ringo Starr, Phil Collins and Dave Grohl, with a $200 million fortune

Meh....only the 4th richest drummer in the world:

In 2012, Henley was estimated to be the fourth wealthiest drummer in the world, behind Ringo Starr, Phil Collins and Dave Grohl, with a $200 million fortune
lolwut

I used to work with the "4th Best Punk Drummer in Orlando"(according to him, anyway. That dude was a freak's freak. Haven't thought of him in years).

In his world, that is probably just as impressive as what Don has going on.

Hotel California is one of those songs I would happily never hear again, but the Eagles have some (occasionally) listenable tunes.

And only an uncultured lout wouldn't celebrate Glen Frey's solo catalogue.

I'd rather listen to 4 hours of Tim Shochet's history of paperweights podcast than 1 Eagles song.
:lmao: I once yelled at my BIL for playing Hotel California over my sound system.
Time to get a new sound system IMO
OMG I AM GETTING A NEW SOUND SYSTEM!
The byzantine and august music of The Outfield demands only the highest fidelity.

Decided to give Pink Floyd's "The Piper at the Gates of Dawn" a spin today. I was not properly lubricated up for that one. Holy moly that's a strange album.

Some good news:

We are accepting an agreement in principal to sell our company today. An agreement in principal isn't the same as a final agreement, but it looks promising. The deal is structured where we get some cash up front but then have the final valuation based on 2017 profits. So I may be stuck working with Idiot Boss for 2+ years. But it is good news regardless.

Excellent news, Foghorn Legman!

In other news, Marvin and Francis Nesbitt will be joining us tomorrow morning. One of the twins is smaller than the other and his placenta isn't growing, so they are taking them out tomorrow. Behave while I'm gone. I turned the keys over to Kevzilla, so PM him with any needs...CC Shuke.

In other news, Marvin and Francis Nesbitt will be joining us tomorrow morning. One of the twins is smaller than the other and his placenta isn't growing, so they are taking them out tomorrow. Behave while I'm gone. I turned the keys over to Kevzilla, so PM him with any needs...CC Shuke.
gllll, buddy

hope everything goes smoothly.

Good luck to Christina and you!

Users who are viewing this thread