What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (19 Viewers)

bentley said:
kevzilla said:
New contender for Worst Band in America at the bar tonight.
Which bar?
Stompin' Grounds. Actually the band was fine. They just need to upgrade their frontman with, I don't know, a castrated cat.
North or South?
Your fever is worse than I thought. :lmao:

North.
Did you get the Japps and Capps?
My GB does their pest control. I will barely drink there. :X

The Beatles/Stones tribute concert was fun. The venue was gorgeous - outdoor pavilion tucked away between two mountain ridges.

Do any of our more snarky members want to play around here? https://www.facebook.com/WHSV.TV?fref=nf There's a big-assed debate going on about whether a certain flag's image should be allowed on license plates. I'm getting bored responding to #### like: To stupid to know what that Flag stood for or Cares..Read History sometime...Its Educational .

Tanner? You well enough to play around in this muck?

The Beatles/Stones tribute concert was fun. The venue was gorgeous - outdoor pavilion tucked away between two mountain ridges.

Do any of our more snarky members want to play around here? https://www.facebook.com/WHSV.TV?fref=nf There's a big-assed debate going on about whether a certain flag's image should be allowed on license plates. I'm getting bored responding to #### like: To stupid to know what that Flag stood for or Cares..Read History sometime...Its Educational .

Eh..whole lot of stupid crammed into one small spot.

I told them this plate was still available http://i.imgur.com/DVYh4ty.jpg

I had a $20 REI gift card. I used it to get a Yetti travel mug for half price. I've been up an hour and my coffees still hot hot to drink.

The real test will be this afternoon's cocktails at the 100 degree volleyball game.

Full asking price. 40% cash so appraisal is a non issue. Leaseback until we move in November. 1% earnest money. No inspection, buying as is

This golden horseshoe in my ### is larger than I thought.

^^^ jeez man could you play some lotto numbers for me? That's great news!

I've had 13 showings in 12 days but my neighboring property is an abandoned home that scares people off. No way to force the owner to tear down. I already offered to buy the property but he's unreasonable with what it's worth.

I keep hearing about people selling in 1-2 days all around me. Yet I feel stuck.

If I get enough feedback that the next door house is an issue would that give me any ammo to send a letter from my attorney demanding he remove the house?

There are 500 homes for sale in my city. Average is 200 so inventory is at 2.5x normal. We just got $145 a SF. Highest in the neighborhood in the last two years is 137 and that sat for nearly 200 days. We have a one story house that backs up to a green belt on a huge lot in a development of two story boxes on small lots, but still.

I may go buy a few quick picks for the Jimmers later.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ jeez man could you play some lotto numbers for me? That's great news!

I've had 13 showings in 12 days but my neighboring property is an abandoned home that scares people off. No way to force the owner to tear down. I already offered to buy the property but he's unreasonable with what it's worth.

I keep hearing about people selling in 1-2 days all around me. Yet I feel stuck.

If I get enough feedback that the next door house is an issue would that give me any ammo to send a letter from my attorney demanding he remove the house?
That would probably not work.

I'd go the city route.

Is the grass to high? Are cars illegally parked?

Is is a vermin concern?

Used as a crack house?

Download a copy of your city code and comb it for violations. ANything you find call an city inspector and they will usually write up a violation. DO it enough and maybe he gives up and sells or makes it look good, but he is under no obligation to do so unless violating code.

Full asking price. 40% cash so appraisal is a non issue. Leaseback until we move in November. 1% earnest money. No inspection, buying as is

This golden horseshoe in my ### is larger than I thought.
SO yo gave up mimosas and migas with me and kev for that?

check out Fireside Grill sometime. Great burgers. The gals that work there lie and call me 'gorgeous' when they ask what I want. I allow it. They also make a damn good cuban and reuben.
Ate there yesterday, was great, thx. Only issue was it was hard to chew and daydream about titty####in the waitress at the same time
I went Friday AND Saturday. I know exactly which waitress you're talking about. That Rueben is solid. Those boobs are spectacular.

Took my buddy Sosa there yesterday for burgers and beers and he's convinced that's a better burger than Tilt, which he had the night before. Bold statement there but he's not wrong. There bourbon BBQ burger is outstanding. Beer selection is ridiculously good.

Not city - unincorporated county. I've called the county numerous times. The head of our association has called the county numerous times. There's nothing in the codes that force him to tear down unfortunately. its also not rehab-able because the same guy built his dream home on the lot he owned on the opposite side of the #### house and they are so close together that the #### house needs to be torn down.

Not city - unincorporated county. I've called the county numerous times. The head of our association has called the county numerous times. There's nothing in the codes that force him to tear down unfortunately. its also not rehab-able because the same guy built his dream home on the lot he owned on the opposite side of the #### house and they are so close together that the #### house needs to be torn down.
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/molotov-cocktail-11876696.jpg

Sorry for property chat...

I finally got the 3 year old to bed at like 10:30 last night. He slept till 9:30. Hungover from drinking heavily last night.

Oh I've thought about this. Problem is it might kill his family and burn my house down...So I'd get the insurance money and he'd be gone...hmmm.

Oh I've thought about this. Problem is it might kill his family and burn my house down...So I'd get the insurance money and he'd be gone...hmmm.
Thought it was abandoned?

Thought it was abandoned?
His new house is like 4ft from his old one so I'm pretty sure it would catch fire too (maybe mine as well but we've moved out). Roboto's | #### House | His New House

Last edited by a moderator:
There are 500 homes for sale in my city. Average is 200 so inventory is at 2.5x normal. We just got $145 a SF. Highest in the neighborhood in the last two years is 137 and that sat for nearly 200 days. We have a one story house that backs up to a green belt on a huge lot in a development of two story boxes on small lots, but still.

Bought my 4-level fixer upper for $166 SF.

Sold my little ranchburger for $235 a SF.

:bowtie:

Course I'm creeping up on $75K for remodel and repairs, so..... :bag:

Bought my 4-level fixer upper for $166 SF.

Sold my little ranchburger for $235 a SF.

:bowtie:

Course I'm creeping up on $75K for remodel and repairs, so..... :bag:
Does that include babyproofing? https://i.imgur.com/yz3PNUm.gifv

After 3 months of working nights on a 1 project contract, I'm not only getting hired full-time but starting days tomorrow.

My paycheck will take about a 33% hit compared to the contract/night pay, but so worth it for quality of life.

Users who are viewing this thread