What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (23 Viewers)

Somebody please kill me. I agreed to go with my wife and daughter to listen to my MIL sing this afternoon. Turns out it's for some sort of talent show at a nursing home. It's a bunch of 60 and 70 year old blue hairs warbling old show tunes and hymns.

Hoping my wife realizes there had better be some serious benefits tonight for tolerating this insanity.

Just sent out the invite for my football pool this year. It's $88 before the season starts. Pays are weekly and most wins top 3 for the year. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Somebody please kill me. I agreed to go with my wife and daughter to listen to my MIL sing this afternoon. Turns out it's for some sort of talent show at a nursing home. It's a bunch of 60 and 70 year old blue hairs warbling old show tunes and hymns.

Hoping my wife realizes there had better be some serious benefits tonight for tolerating this insanity.
My MIL died 19 years ago yesterday. It could be worse. Trust me.

My MIL is the most negative person I've ever met and has lived with us for a year and a half now in our 1000sf townhouse. Yes, it could be worse, but it ain't exactly paradise.

At one point, this guy opened his eyes, said "Phooie!" with a disgusted look in his face, and then I think decided giving up the ghost was better than listening to more.

http://imgur.com/LMdbWfS

Bought a 3,500 SF contemporary for 105/SF. Of course I'm gonna do a bunch of renovations so the final all in will be closer to 135/SF

Your wife's mom went to every hideous iteration of any competition your wife ever participated.

Your wife is paying it back a little bit

She sleeps with you, so you're going too.

Man up and deal with it.

#####es, man

Just sent out the invite for my football pool this year. It's $88 before the season starts. Pays are weekly and most wins top 3 for the year. Send me a PM if you're interested.
I'm up for it again. Can I pay with $32 not yet collected from a poker tournament here I won eight years ago and an expired Kohls gift card?

My MIL is the most negative person I've ever met and has lived with us for a year and a half now in our 1000sf townhouse. Yes, it could be worse, but it ain't exactly paradise.

At one point, this guy opened his eyes, said "Phooie!" with a disgusted look in his face, and then I think decided giving up the ghost was better than listening to more.

My MIL used to call my wife, when she was a little girl and an adult, "my stupid mistake" and just plain ol' "stupid". King me.

My MIL used to call my wife, when she was a little girl and an adult, "my stupid mistake" and just plain ol' "stupid". King me.
In that case, I'm glad she's dead

My MIL is a manipulative, lying, no-account, professional victim, alcoholic/pot head, loser.

The good news is that my wife rarely talks to her and she plays zero role in our family. It took years for my wife to understand it was neither her fault nor her responsibility that her mom was miserable and poisonous.

My MIL is a manipulative, lying, no-account, professional victim, alcoholic/pot head, loser.

The good news is that my wife rarely talks to her and she plays zero role in our family. It took years for my wife to understand it was neither her fault nor her responsibility that her mom was miserable and poisonous.
So she can score me some pot?

So she can score me some pot?
Maybe. Last thing I heard about my wife's brother, a monumental #### up in his own right, is that he harvests medical weed for a "living". And I think MIL and BIL share and apartment somewhere near Santa Cruz.

I decided that I wasn't quite ready to listen to Chris Collingsworth just yet. So I went to the Yellow Rose to watch the game. Look that one up, Tanner.

I decided that I wasn't quite ready to listen to Chris Collingsworth just yet. So I went to the Yellow Rose to watch the game. Look that one up, Tanner.
Is that still the place to go? I went to Perfect 10 for the first time in quite a while a few weeks ago and had a pretty decent time. Found a girl that was comfortable with what she was instead of pretending to be a med student or in law school and we had a good time. The fact that she had giant boobs helped.

The 10oz Texas Ribeye @ $18.95 sounds suspect. But it does come with a baked potato and a side of titays.ETA: urbanspoon's menu doesn't look like it matches the official site's menu.

I would probably go with the Hippie (sic) Chicken Burger

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that still the place to go? I went to Perfect 10 for the first time in quite a while a few weeks ago and had a pretty decent time. Found a girl that was comfortable with what she was instead of pretending to be a med student or in law school and we had a good time. The fact that she had giant boobs helped.
She's probably the one that is an L2 and uses her night job to escape from her real life.

TBH, I don't know where P10 is located. YR has been my go-to for 30 years. Yes, the girls have changed.

TBH, I don't know where P10 is located. YR has been my go-to for 30 years. Yes, the girls have changed.
P10 on I 35 near Round Rock.

What's the place to keep photos online these days? We have them strewn across at least five sites, and I'd like to consolidate all into one place.

Dropbox is great for photos

Go to the VIP room. It's always fun on a Sunday. They do extras for a little more loot.

So far the servers are hotter than the dancers, but the A team is filtering in.
As the joke goes, the difference between a server and a dancer is about 3 weeks.
My best VIP experience ever was with a server. And it was at P10. She came to the house the next night and dealt poker topless at our post draft party.

I also feel like I've posted that story in this thread before. Well, not this thread but the original thread that was this thread.

So far the servers are hotter than the dancers, but the A team is filtering in.
As the joke goes, the difference between a server and a dancer is about 3 weeks.
My best VIP experience ever was with a server. And it was at P10. She came to the house the next night and dealt poker topless at our post draft party.I also feel like I've posted that story in this thread before. Well, not this thread but the original thread that was this thread.
Mine was at the same place where i took a waitress on her first night working and gave her $300 and her boss $100 for some "stuff".

Several mistakes made. Most egregious was getting only two dances with the best-looking girl there. Dropped $80 on bat-#### Crazy Girl instead. Walked in there with $167 left with zero. Also ran up $57 bar tab on my CC. I'm sure I won't regret that. :lmao:

I go in there like once a year, so no big deal.

Might be a stupid question but are Austin strip clubs just topless or full frontal lewdity (as my step grandma would say)?
Full nude can't sell booze. Those places are usually quite skanky.

Of course, I'm covered with Eau de Skank right now, so what do I know?

I am remarkably glitter-free, though. I don't think that's a thing any more.

Might be a stupid question but are Austin strip clubs just topless or full frontal lewdity (as my step grandma would say)?
Full nude can't sell booze. Those places are usually quite skanky.

Of course, I'm covered with Eau de Skank right now, so what do I know?

I am remarkably glitter-free, though. I don't think that's a thing any more.
Same in Calif...I think. We have 3 strip clubs in town and I've only been to one of them. They are all full nude with no booze.

The only one Ive been to is a Deja Vu. Probably haven't been ther in 15 years. I think if I went to one of them these days there would be a chance I might run into a former student.

Users who are viewing this thread