What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (15 Viewers)

Last edited by a moderator:
Saving this Dumpster fire from the ignominy of p2.
Anybody want to guess what I had for lunch today????
Loose meat sandwich?
Is that even a real thing? I mean outside of the culinary bizzaro world that is the upper midwest.
You mean a Maid-Rite?

It's a sloppy joe without the sauce.
So it's a hamburger. Cut into tiny pieces.

Loose meat sandwich?
Is that even a real thing? I mean outside of the culinary bizzaro world that is the upper midwest.
You mean a Maid-Rite?

On bread, not a bun

Loose meat sandwich?
You mean a Maid-Rite?

On bread, not a bun
Most of these seem to be on buns.

It also appears they were invented by somebody who didn't know how to cook.

Loose meat sandwich?
You mean a Maid-Rite?

So... just browned ground beef without anything in it? Sounds like a ghetto taco. And tacos are pretty ghetto already.

So... just browned ground beef without anything in it? Sounds like a ghetto taco. And tacos are pretty ghetto already.
Steamed, baby, steamed...with salt, pepper, and onions...on a bun...

Ok, it's pretty ghetto.

The first time I ever heard of a loose meat sandwich was when Rosanne Barr and Tom Arnold were opening up a restaurant.

The term "loose meat" and Rosanne Barr.

I'm never trying one.

The first time I ever heard of a loose meat sandwich was when Rosanne Barr and Tom Arnold were opening up a restaurant.

I'm never trying one.
:goodposting:

You really have to be a disgusting sicko to get that obese eating total garbage like that.
:oldunsure:
C'mon. You are in Texas. It is easy to get fat there because the food is awesome.
Perhaps, but I like a loose meat sandwich with Miracle Whip, too. :bag:

I'm never trying one.

You really have to be a disgusting sicko to get that obese eating total garbage like that.
C'mon. You are in Texas. It is easy to get fat there because the food is awesome.
:X

I'm never trying one.

What fruit would you add to compliment?

I'm never trying one.

You realize that was a tv character, right?
I used to live in Illinois. They were fictional characters, sure, but also so real.

I'm never trying one.

What fruit would you add to compliment?
Was wating for this.

Aaron Rudnicki said:
General Malaise said:
Did I ever finish my parki g ticket story? Strange and sort of happy ending, like a massage from a Thai ladyboy.
I don't think so
And now it seems like he won't ever.
Well, it's the damndest thing. Quick recap.

- Jan. 2014, I get a parking ticket on a Sunday with my family. I paid for parking, but the ticket was for placing the parking receipt in the wrong window. Ticket was for $39.

- In my typical adolescent, temper-tantrum centric behavior, I wrote a check for $39, but included a sketch of my middle finger, told the court that I had paid for parking, told them to go to hell and wrote "prison rape" on the memo line of the check. I might or might not have put a booger somewhere on the check, which I might or might not have circled with a message saying "this is a booger". :mellow:

- Check for $39 is cashed. It's reconciled.

- About a year later, I get a letter from the court saying the Judge reviewed my letter, found me guilty and was increasing my fine to $139. If I wanted to talk to the judge in person and find out why he did what I did, I could set up a court date. Pass.

- I hemmed and hawed, did some research on the Judge, learned he has a history of doing this, had some articles written about him, saw some law professor or some such say this was unconstitutional and decided to file this letter in the recycling bin.

- About a month later, I get a letter from the State of Oregon saying I now owe $150 to the court and will face serious business consequences if I didn't pay.

- I gave up the ghost and paid. They got me by the balls. Check for $150 sent to the state, no middle finger, no boogers, no curse words.

- Two weeks later I get a refund check from the division of parking for $90. :shrug:

Weird.
:thumbup:

:lmao:

I'm never trying one.

Then it became real

In later seasons of the American sitcom Roseanne, Roseanne Conner (Roseanne Barr) co-owns a restaurant called the "Lanford Lunch Box" in the fictional town of Lanford, Illinois, which specializes in loose meat sandwiches.[6] The inspiration for Lunch Box was a real-life restaurant called Canteen Lunch in the Alley in Ottumwa, Iowa.[7] In 1993, Roseanne and then-husband Tom Arnold opened Roseanne and Tom's Big Food Diner (based on the fictional Lanford Lunchbox) in Eldon, Iowa (less than 20 miles southeast of Ottumwa's Canteen Lunch), also specializing in loose meat sandwiches.

I'm never trying one.

I used to live in Illinois. They were fictional characters, sure, but also so real.
:mellow:

Loose meat sandwich?
You mean a Maid-Rite?

On bread, not a bun
Which doesn't decrease its hamburgerness.

Users who are viewing this thread