What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (8 Viewers)

Just took the boys to pizza buffet and ate pepperoni rolls until I was in physical pain again. One of these days I'm going to learn not to do that. Somebody kill me.

RedmondLonghorn said:
the rover said:
I drive a lot. Whenever I'm on the freeway I see people sleeping in the passenger seat. I can see this with a little kid, but who sleeps in a car at 3 pm? Is riding in a car that taxing? Isn't there a social contract to interact with the person driving you?
I bet you are driving less these days. Not doing Gig Harbor to Seattle round trip every day must be a major lifetsyle improvement.
Shooting for 1xweek. Not there yet as we ramp up. Right now I'm sitting on Mercer watching traffic lights change without moving.

Pretty neat. Was scheduled to work 6pm-2am. Contractors I'm overseeing decided they were only working 6pm-8pm for some reason. I'm staying until 9pm and heading home. Still get paid for the full 8 hour shift and go sleep in my bed for the full night.

Pretty neat. Was scheduled to work 6pm-2am. Contractors I'm overseeing decided they were only working 6pm-8pm for some reason. I'm staying until 9pm and heading home. Still get paid for the full 8 hour shift and go sleep in my bed for the full night.
As someone that's did off shift for multiple years, there's nothing better than the unexpected night off.

RedmondLonghorn said:
the rover said:
I drive a lot. Whenever I'm on the freeway I see people sleeping in the passenger seat. I can see this with a little kid, but who sleeps in a car at 3 pm? Is riding in a car that taxing? Isn't there a social contract to interact with the person driving you?
I bet you are driving less these days. Not doing Gig Harbor to Seattle round trip every day must be a major lifetsyle improvement.
Shooting for 1xweek. Not there yet as we ramp up. Right now I'm sitting on Mercer watching traffic lights change without moving.
Mercer is the worst.

Went to the Astros game tonight. Photoshopped my tickets from section 411 to 111. Ate two dollar dogs. Wore my "The only Dallas I like is Keuchel" tee shirt. Made the TV broadcast during the 7th inning rendition of "Deep in the Heart of Texas." Left before they tied it up. Drinking a night cap with my pregnant wife asleep in my lap. Things only get better from here, right?

Went to the Astros game tonight. Photoshopped my tickets from section 411 to 111. Ate two dollar dogs. Wore my "The only Dallas I like is Keuchel" tee shirt. Made the TV broadcast during the 7th inning rendition of "Deep in the Heart of Texas." Left before they tied it up. Drinking a night cap with my pregnant wife asleep in my lap. Things only get better from here, right?
Totally. Babies don't change that at all.

IB just gave me a ride home. :wub: he wouldn't take the bait on my offer of drinks inside. :(
Liar. I tried to get invited in and no dice.

Won second place in bar trivia. Killed it in round 1. Sustained in rounds 2-4.

Lost the win on final jeopardy when we were one state off on the question "Which state was the 25th state"

####### Arkansas

Clearly DaRaiders and I are no Officer Pete Malloy.

Good times tonight DaR. Great meeting up with yet another great member of this community.

And when I say great member...well...draw your own conclusions.

Clearly DaRaiders and I are no Officer Pete Malloy.

Good times tonight DaR. Great meeting up with yet another great member of this community.

And when I say great member...well...draw your own conclusions.
IB and I guessed on either side of the 25th. He guessed MO, I guessed MI :hot:

My wife made up a bunch of breakfast burritos that I can freeze and eat for breakfast before work instead of granola bars

She forgot the eggs but they were pretty damn tasty still

Users who are viewing this thread