What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (19 Viewers)

You want more awkward? We've had sex exactly twice since the twins were born. I'm so mother freaking terrified of impregnating my wife even after the snip job that I lost an erection once and had to fake the big O the other time because it just wasn't coming, no pun intended. I mean, I'm a lousy lover ordinarily, but now I'm just a mental mess to boot. Hoping the sample is negative so I can at least just return to normal bad sex with an ending vs bad sex that's like an episode of Lost.
If I were in your place I'd wear a condom, put my wife on the Pill, and still pull out.

You want more awkward? We've had sex exactly twice since the twins were born. I'm so mother freaking terrified of impregnating my wife even after the snip job that I lost an erection once and had to fake the big O the other time because it just wasn't coming, no pun intended. I mean, I'm a lousy lover ordinarily, but now I'm just a mental mess to boot. Hoping the sample is negative so I can at least just return to normal bad sex with an ending vs bad sex that's like an episode of Lost.
:lmao:
:goodposting:

A wife told her husband that she had a dream that she was at an auction where they were selling #####. "Big ones were going for $10 and thick ones for $20."

"What about ones like mine?" he asked.

"Oh, they were giving those away."

"Well I had a dream, too. I was at a ###### auction and the pretty ones were selling for $1000 and the little tight ones for $2000."

"And how much for the ones like mine?" she asked.

"That's where they held the auction."
:lmao: :lmao:

Twins sound fun
Honestly? It's not THAT bad. I complain a lot because that's just what I do. I'm a whiner. Writing about the misery helps me cope with it and let's be honest, nobody wants to read about cute babies doing cute things. We've got endless cat gifs for that. But there are times where it's borderline fun having twins. None of those times occur between the hours of 10pm to 6am, however. I like that I can instantly calm either of them down by sticking them in the baby bjorn and do whatever it is I need to do around the house.

But I'm ready for them to be 7.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I were in your place I'd wear a condom, put my wife on the Pill, and still pull out.
If you need something to do once you pull out, Az Ron has some friends he could introduce you to.

Twins sound fun
Honestly? It's not THAT bad. I complain a lot because that's just what I do. I'm a whiner. Writing about the misery helps me cope with it and let's be honest, nobody wants to read about cute babies doing cute things. We've got endless cat gifs for that. But there are times where it's borderline fun having twins. None of those times occur between the hours of 10pm to 6am, however. I like that I can instantly calm either of them down by sticking them in the baby bjorn and do whatever it is I need to do around the house.

But I'm ready for them to be 7.
I have no idea how people do it. We have cousins in the family that have triplets. They're about 14 now, so much easier to manage, but at 2 their life was madness.

I need a dessert I can make for 90 people tomorrow. :help:
are you looking for recipe/ideas help? or a GM family size group of people to help physically prep, make and distribute desert to a small army.
Recipe/idea help. I know there might be better places to ask but we have some cooks in this thread.

UH, the problem is that said chef is preparing the rest of the meal for 90 tomorrow - five other courses - and I stupidly sought to relieve the stress by saying not to worry about dessert and that I'd take care of it. I forgot that I don't cook.

are you looking for recipe/ideas help? or a GM family size group of people to help physically prep, make and distribute desert to a small army.
Recipe/idea help. I know there might be better places to ask but we have some cooks in this thread.

UH, the problem is that said chef is preparing the rest of the meal for 90 tomorrow - five other courses - and I stupidly sought to relieve the stress by saying not to worry about dessert and that I'd take care of it. I forgot that I don't cook.
here. you just need 90 little bowls.

I have no imagination when it comes to cooking, but I can assembly-line the #### out of a cooking process. If it were me, I'd make like 10 pies.

Shark move? Hire an ice cream truck to roll into your driveway after the meal is over. Everybody goes outside, gets a nice, cool treat and, bonus, cool music for your entertainment needs.

http://addictedtocostco.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/IMG_1038.jpg

buy about 4 of those and make 'em

and

https://d27vzh67qs5y3o.cloudfront.net/image/1664

4 of those

done

Recipe/idea help. I know there might be better places to ask but we have some cooks in this thread.UH, the problem is that said chef is preparing the rest of the meal for 90 tomorrow - five other courses - and I stupidly sought to relieve the stress by saying not to worry about dessert and that I'd take care of it. I forgot that I don't cook.
I think one of the easiest would be trays of brownies. Make a few trays, cut them in little squares and waalaa.....you have dessert for 90 people.

You can get fancy schmancy and have each tray be different kinds (with walnuts for the cool people, without for others, maybe a vanilla or fudge swirl, etc.).

For serving, maybe get those little paper holder thingies.

Shark move? Hire an ice cream truck to roll into your driveway after the meal is over. Everybody goes outside, gets a nice, cool treat and, bonus, cool music for your entertainment needs.
Cam Newton did that for a kid with cancer a month or two back. Good dude in my book.

How can I winterize a door that is nailed shut from the inside. It's on the 2nd floor and there isn't a deck built yet. Don't have a ladder tall enough to reach the entire door from the outside. Last year i used seal&peel caulk but like I said my ladder only gets me to a foot or so under the door knob. Need to do something from the inside.

How can I winterize a door that is nailed shut from the inside. It's on the 2nd floor and there isn't a deck built yet. Don't have a ladder tall enough to reach the entire door from the outside. Last year i used seal&peel caulk but like I said my ladder only gets me to a foot or so under the door knob. Need to do something from the inside.
They used to have these kits that you tape a sheet of plastic around the door/window frame and then heat the plastic with a hair dryer to shrink it taut.

They used to have these kits that you tape a sheet of plastic around the door/window frame and then heat the plastic with a hair dryer to shrink it taut.
The fact a shrink wrapped door really classes the joint up is a nice bonus too.

This, though the blow-dry stuff can be a little funky to seal correctly over an area as large as a door. Is it a patio slider? Are you concerned about aesthetics?

eta: why are you getting air? Is the door not installed properly?

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact a shrink wrapped door really classes the joint up is a nice bonus too.

I use this gel type stuff in a caulk gun on my old windows and doors. It just peels right off in the spring. Pretty sure we had this discussion already too.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice cream sandwiches

Buy break and bake cookies from store and a bunch of vanilla ice cream. Bake cookies, put a scooop of ice cream in b/w both. Wrap with aluminum foil and freeze.

Oreos*

Cream cheese

Semi sweet bakers chocolate

Bakers wax

Destroy the Oreos. Like put them in a bag and take a 4 iron to them for like 10 minutes until they're just crumbs. Mix with cream cheese and roll into balls, slightly smaller than a golf ball. Put on wax paper in a tray in the freezer for like a half hour

Melt bakers chocolate and wax. Coat Oreo balls with chocolate. Freeze overnight. WA-LA, easy truffles. 1 package each of Oreos and cream cheese should yield a few dozen.

*Shark move is to do a batch with mint Oreos and another with peanut butter

Oreos*

Cream cheese

Bakers wax

Destroy the Oreos. Like put them in a bag and take a 4 iron to them for like 10 minutes until they're just crumbs. Mix with cream cheese and roll into balls, slightly smaller than a golf ball. Put on wax paper in a tray in the freezer for like a half hour

Melt bakers chocolate and wax. Coat Oreo balls with chocolate. Freeze overnight. WA-LA, easy truffles. 1 package each of Oreos and cream cheese should yield a few dozen.

Added.

I use this gel type stuff in a caulk gun on my old windows and doors. It just peels right off in the spring. Pretty sure we had this discussion already too.
I did the gel stuff outside but the smell is too much right now. Unless I can find a really good warm day to air the place out

We had some high winds last night and that's the only spot letting in air. Thought I had it solved last year when I sealed it from the outside. skunds like the seal n peel is my best option

Oreos*

Cream cheese

Bakers wax

Civilized people have food processors for stuff like this

Wish I had an upstairs door that just opened up to nothing. I'd make guests I don't like go through it like Christopher Walken on his blimp in View to a Kill.

I did the gel stuff outside but the smell is too much right now. Unless I can find a really good warm day to air the place out

We had some high winds last night and that's the only spot letting in air. Thought I had it solved last year when I sealed it from the outside. skunds like the seal n peel is my best option
Is the door trimmed out on the inside? Even if it is, take the trim down (band name) and get yo'self a roll/batt of insulation. Cut it into strips and jam as much of it as you can between the door jamb and the nearest stud/header. Then put the trim back up.

Oreos*

Cream cheese

Bakers wax

Civilized people have food processors for stuff like this
Wish I'd read your response before I headed out to the Golfsmith.

Actually some of these ideas are pretty good. :thanks:

And no - not just no but HELL NO - this event is not taking place at my house.

Oreos*

Cream cheese

Bakers wax

Added.
Can you put your recipe index in your sig?

Please?

Users who are viewing this thread