What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (11 Viewers)

Cowboys' fans find you all adorable in here.
At least your lame-assed team has an excuse (which I'm sure I'll hear from now until Judgement Day by most Cowboy fans). What's happened to the Ravens is downright embarrassing.#### it - I'm putting island music on and doing shots of Maker's 46
Not any Steelers fans?
No, no Stillers fans............but I'll admit I have no idea how your question fits into my comment

Uruk-Hai said:
Stoneys said:
Uruk-Hai said:
General Malaise said:
At least your lame-assed team has an excuse (which I'm sure I'll hear from now until Judgement Day by most Cowboy fans). What's happened to the Ravens is downright embarrassing.#### it - I'm putting island music on and doing shots of Maker's 46
Not any Steelers fans?
No, no Stillers fans............but I'll admit I have no idea how your question fits into my comment
I dunno..i probably have reading comprehension issues...i saw ravens, bad game, then cowboys, then threw in a bad steelers/ravens joke...you can dismiss it.

Uruk-Hai said:
General Malaise said:
At least your lame-assed team has an excuse (which I'm sure I'll hear from now until Judgement Day by most Cowboy fans). What's happened to the Ravens is downright embarrassing.

#### it - I'm putting island music on and doing shots of Maker's 46
Did I share with you the website for the reno of Casa Paloma? www.casabasel.com It's both cool and heartbreaking.

Anyway, have some Flor de Cana.

Uruk-Hai said:
General Malaise said:
At least your lame-assed team has an excuse (which I'm sure I'll hear from now until Judgement Day by most Cowboy fans). What's happened to the Ravens is downright embarrassing.

#### it - I'm putting island music on and doing shots of Maker's 46
Did I share with you the website for the reno of Casa Paloma? www.casabasel.com It's both cool and heartbreaking.

Thanks for the link. I understand your feelings. Do you know the owners?

Uruk-Hai said:
General Malaise said:

Thanks for the link. I understand your feelings. Do you know the owners?
Not really. They were guests who stayed there, so I dealt with them then as well as during the sale. Never met them.

My campus is on lockdown. AMA...
AMA?

what's going on?
is it this?

A Maryland college has closed campus because of a possible threat, and the potentially armed student connected to the threat may be in Pennsylvania, according to school officials.

Washington College school officials released a statement on the school's website around 7:30 a.m. reporting the college has closed the Chestertown campus "for the time being."

The parents of sophomore student Jacob Marberger notified the school early Monday that he had come home and taken a firearm, according to the statement. The concerned parents said they have been unable to reach their son and did not know where he was going.

Michael O'Connor, a Washington College spokesman, said local, county and state law enforcement are aware and involved in the incident, but he said he could not speak to where in Pennsylvania the student is believed to be.

O'Connor made it clear that officials closed the campus out of precaution and said officials "have no information or reason to believe" the student is on or near campus.

Students off campus have been asked to remain off campus, and students on campus have been sheltered in place. Police officers are sweeping the college's parking lots and campus buildings as part of their investigation.

"I'd like to reiterate that this was done out of caution, and obviously we are hoping for a safe and reasonable resolution," O'Connor said.

Anyone who makes contact with Jacob is asked to call police or Washington College Public Safety at 410-778-7810.

The college will provide news updates to its website here.

Hey, you guys didn't react like this when my campus was put on lock-down back in May.* Buttholes.

*probably because I didn't know about it since I was Disneyland.

The still haven't caught the guy, but the police cleared each building one by one and let everyone go home. Classes cancelled the rest of the day.

What kind of a grown-up eats pancakes? This kind....

An argument over the meaning of all-you-can-eat has led to assault charges for a woman in suburban Chicago.

Police in Oak Lawn, Illinois, said 27-year-old Natasha West flipped out at a Denny's restaurant after the waitress told her she couldn't share her $4 all-you-can-eat flapjacks with the other people at the table, according to The Smoking Gun.

Police said West became "irate" and started swearing and swinging her fists at the server, according to NBC Chicago.

None of the blows landed on the waitress, according to police, but West and her party allegedly then left the restaurant without paying, only to stop to kick a door several times while on her way out, according to the Chicago Tribune.

a tornado in NCal today? wtf?

near modesto... Tanner- you ok? modesto is pretty close to bakersfield. in a manner of speaking.

An argument over the meaning of all-you-can-eat has led to assault charges for a woman in suburban Chicago.

Police in Oak Lawn, Illinois, said 27-year-old Natasha West flipped out at a Denny's restaurant after the waitress told her she couldn't share her $4 all-you-can-eat flapjacks with the other people at the table, according to The Smoking Gun.
Police said West became "irate" and started swearing and swinging her fists at the server, according to NBC Chicago.

None of the blows landed on the waitress, according to police, but West and her party allegedly then left the restaurant without paying, only to stop to kick a door several times while on her way out, according to the Chicago Tribune.
Ms West sounds like your kind of lady.

Ms West sounds like your kind of lady.
She does like to share.

General Malaise said:
El Floppo said:

near modesto... Tanner- you ok? modesto is pretty close to bakersfield. in a manner of speaking.
Tanner is closer to replacing the lead singer of the Pixies than he is to Modesto.
manner of speaking.

like- they both are happening hotspots in the central valley.

General Malaise said:
El Floppo said:

Tanner is closer to replacing the lead singer of the Pixies than he is to Modesto.
manner of speaking.

like- they both are happening hotspots in the central valley.
Your face should get stuck in Lodi again.

I remember taking a long walk after dinner at a decent steakhouse in Bakersfield in '97, care free and unworried. I was afraid to exit my car in Modesto.

I remember taking a long walk after dinner at a decent steakhouse in Bakersfield in '97, care free and unworried. I was afraid to exit my car in Modesto.
A guy namedTerry Fields witnessed an armed robbery, had his (his friend's actually) car stolen, and was beaten up for trying to steal the car back...all in ONE NIGHT in Modesto.

Users who are viewing this thread