What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (22 Viewers)

I woke up the other day and my belly button was itchy. I went to scratch it and there was stuff in it. It was this like crusty stuff that was like it was some dried up blood and some clear booger-like substance. Have now had it 3 mornings in a row. How soon am I going to die? :unsure:
You're name is not Michael is it :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
I woke up the other day and my belly button was itchy. I went to scratch it and there was stuff in it. It was this like crusty stuff that was like it was some dried up blood and some clear booger-like substance. Have now had it 3 mornings in a row. How soon am I going to die? :unsure:
Are you fat? I've had it happen before. Probably scratched it going knuckle deep to clean out lint

If you're not fat probably the plague

Are you fat? I've had it happen before. Probably scratched it going knuckle deep to clean out lintIf you're not fat probably the plague
Navel AIDS.

Are you fat? I've had it happen before. Probably scratched it going knuckle deep to clean out lintIf you're not fat probably the plague
Not fat. Plague sounds fun

Oregon has reported 8 cases of plague in the past 20 years.

Another reason no one loves the state.
Good skiing in Alabama this winter? Good wine crop? How's that literacy rate, still near Mississippi's? I'd rather have bubonic AIDS and live in Oregon than look like Stu and live in Alabama.

Oregon has reported 8 cases of plague in the past 20 years.

Another reason no one loves the state.
Good skiing in Alabama this winter? Good wine crop? How's that literacy rate, still near Mississippi's? I'd rather have bubonic AIDS and live in Oregon than look like Stu and live in Alabama.
Alabama: home of dried up bloody jizz in your belly button.

use a towel, spunkbelly.

I think I got this as I speak Sheriff Bart....

- Cool guy starts a thread about his fatty liver and bares his soul to all.

- Most people offer heartfelt messages of encouragement or share their personal stories with their experiences with liver issues.

- One poster takes the opportunity to inform the cool guy that he's probably an alcoholic and proceeds to share links about what booze abuse does to your liver.

- Said poster has a troubling reputation for soliciting money for cancer from another website, when in fact there was no cancer. Not sure if that's true or not true, but that's a tough reputation to shed and were it me and I didn't do it, I'd fight like hell to ensure the truth was told.

- Our hero pointed out the hypocrisy of calling somebody an alcoholic while at the same time carrying around a reputation as a scam artist.
I haven't been the fatty liver thread for a while, but if said poster is who I think it is, she didn't solicit money for cancer. She claimed to have been in a horrible, life-threatening car accident, which never occurred. Some people gathered money for her, and allegedly she took that money despite the whole thing being a sham. Not sure if she really took the money, but certainly she made up the accident at least as an attention-getting device and maybe committed fraud in taking money for it as well.
Now she 'has cancer' and mentions it a whole lot.
Oh boy. I can't even...

So...I'm in another one of those "do you go to the funeral" moments. This one is a lot tougher for me since the person in question was someone I adored, as opposed to my grandfather's not-very-nice wife. I won't bore you all with the logistical nightmare this would be, especially given we're overseeing my mom's house and animals right now as she is out of town again for 11 days taking care of my grandpa (who is giving the albatross $40K, by the way). I'm really struggling though and feel like I have to make it work. For future reference, getting to Urbana, IL is not that easy if you are...well, anywhere not in Urbana, IL.
Fly into Chicago and drive the 2 hours?
That's the reservation I ended up making, though I don't think the 153-mile trip from O'Hare to Urbana during Friday rush hour would take two hours. :( Doesn't matter now; I had to cancel my trip due to work. Not able to get the day off tomorrow and can't make it to Urbana in time by leaving Saturday. The good news is I've made other plans to see my cousin out this way soon.

- Most people offer heartfelt messages of encouragement or share their personal stories with their experiences with liver issues.

- One poster takes the opportunity to inform the cool guy that he's probably an alcoholic and proceeds to share links about what booze abuse does to your liver.

- Said poster has a troubling reputation for soliciting money for cancer from another website, when in fact there was no cancer. Not sure if that's true or not true, but that's a tough reputation to shed and were it me and I didn't do it, I'd fight like hell to ensure the truth was told.

- Our hero pointed out the hypocrisy of calling somebody an alcoholic while at the same time carrying around a reputation as a scam artist.
I haven't been the fatty liver thread for a while, but if said poster is who I think it is, she didn't solicit money for cancer. She claimed to have been in a horrible, life-threatening car accident, which never occurred. Some people gathered money for her, and allegedly she took that money despite the whole thing being a sham. Not sure if she really took the money, but certainly she made up the accident at least as an attention-getting device and maybe committed fraud in taking money for it as well.
Oh boy. I can't even...

So...I'm in another one of those "do you go to the funeral" moments. This one is a lot tougher for me since the person in question was someone I adored, as opposed to my grandfather's not-very-nice wife. I won't bore you all with the logistical nightmare this would be, especially given we're overseeing my mom's house and animals right now as she is out of town again for 11 days taking care of my grandpa (who is giving the albatross $40K, by the way). I'm really struggling though and feel like I have to make it work. For future reference, getting to Urbana, IL is not that easy if you are...well, anywhere not in Urbana, IL.
That's the reservation I ended up making, though I don't think the 153-mile trip from O'Hare to Urbana during Friday rush hour would take two hours. :( Doesn't matter now; I had to cancel my trip due to work. Not able to get the day off tomorrow and can't make it to Urbana in time by leaving Saturday. The good news is I've made other plans to see my cousin out this way soon.
I had missed quite a bit of GMTAN but I thought you were retired?

Oh boy. I can't even...

You're a good man, Krista Brown.

Oh boy. I can't even...

I tried about 2.5 years ago, but it didn't take. I do have a very easy and laid-back job compared to anything I used to do, and I work from my couch, but still there are BS work things now and then.

Oh boy. I can't even...

I tried about 2.5 years ago, but it didn't take. I do have a very easy and laid-back job compared to anything I used to do, and I work from my couch, but still there are BS work things now and then.
Well ####, sorry you can't be where you want to be for your cousin.

swc thinks it rules to post on the 499th page of a thread and thinks you cats in here are all right and i will not post here again until 999 but hey good on you all take that to the bank brochachos and bromigas

Last edited by a moderator:
For almost never using my gmail account, I sure get a lot of weird stuff not intended for me, random vacation pictures, invites to play with a band, a picture of a fish, but the latest is the "family" will and trust.

I should just ignore it, but part of me really wants to write myself in and send it back, or demand to know why I don't get grandma's pie safe (haven't bothered downloading all the various attachments yet, but the will originates from somewhere in North Carolina, so there's got to be a pie safe right?)

Oh boy. I can't even...

Well ####, sorry you can't be where you want to be for your cousin.
I appreciate it, my friend.

For almost never using my gmail account, I sure get a lot of weird stuff not intended for me, random vacation pictures, invites to play with a band, a picture of a fish, but the latest is the "family" will and trust.

I should just ignore it, but part of me really wants to write myself in and send it back, or demand to know why I don't get grandma's pie safe (haven't bothered downloading all the various attachments yet, but the will originates from somewhere in North Carolina, so there's got to be a pie safe right?)
a picture of a fish,
:lmao:

krista4 said:
UOFI_316 said:

Oh boy. I can't even...

For future reference, you can fly into Bloomington these days without too much trouble or extra cost. You're probably connecting in O'Hare, but once you get there it's a straight shot over and minimizes the drive through IL squeal country.

krista4 said:
UOFI_316 said:

Oh boy. I can't even...

For future reference, you can fly into Bloomington these days without too much trouble or extra cost. You're probably connecting in O'Hare, but once you get there it's a straight shot over and minimizes the drive through IL squeal country.
Had to connect through MSP to get there on Delta, which added more time to the total trip than just driving from O'Hare, plus I hate connections and also hate those little commuter planes. Nonstop to O'Hare minimized my plane time and also would allow me to take a nice Alaska Airlines plane. :)

:bloomingtonchat:

Users who are viewing this thread