What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (18 Viewers)

Dyl just got home from school all pissing excited about making honor roll. They gave him a coupon for free pizza along with an adult. He choose me over his Mom. He did the same thing when he won his Star Wars tickets for selling so much popcorn. Nice to see I'm finally making some inroads with these little jerkoffs.
He gets a free pizza and a free adult?
lol

"They gave him, and an adult, free pizza."

I'm really tired. Life has been ####ed up the last month.
I thought it was a slavery thing. I mean it is Missouri.

One of my cats just threw up on my daughter's Clemson cheerleader uniform. Trying hard not to take this as a sign.

I'm 99% sure Bentley and Abe wore yellow bracelets....who else sported one?
Of course I did.

For some reason, the Chamber names their Austinite of the year months before the award ceremony. A few years ago they named Lance. And then more stuff came out before the awards where even the most ardent apologists had to admit the guy was a crook. Such an awkward luncheon.

On the other hand, everybody I know that has met him says he's a complete ****, so it's hard to feel too bad for him.

GM - weak in pigment, strong in sperm count
Pfft. GM's sperm isn't that impressive.

My third kid was conceived despite the use of a condom. Of course, I immediately got a vasectomy after that. Great timing.

That was a decade ago.

Wife 2.0 has been feeling odd recently and her monthly visitor was a bit tardy, so she took a pregnancy test on a whim. :shock: :sadbanana:

For those of you scoring at home, that is three children from my ex-wife, two step-kids and potentially another one with Wife 2.0 for a grand total of six.

I am about to mix up a Drano cocktail.

(She did take a second test that came back negative, but since I am involved, I assume that one is wrong). FML.

My third kid was conceived despite the use of a condom. Of course, I immediately got a vasectomy after that. Great timing.

That was a decade ago.

Wife 2.0 has been feeling odd recently and her monthly visitor was a bit tardy, so she took a pregnancy test on a whim. :shock: :sadbanana:

For those of you scoring at home, that is three children from my ex-wife, two step-kids and potentially another one with Wife 2.0 for a grand total of six.

(She did take a second test that came back negative, but since I am involved, I assume that one is wrong). FML.
http://foghornleghornquotes.com/wp-content/uploads/Foghorn-on-the-Farm-300x225.jpg

That was a decade ago.

I've never met your wife. Just wanted to get that on the record here. Carry on.

That was a decade ago.

my wife told me yesterday she might be pregnant, with ahem, #5. i'm 48, she's 46 wtf?

Good game so far. Rooting for our Tigers but it's a little tough since I'm sort of almost related to the Bama long snapper...but not really.
I'm guessing you "got to know" his mom in HS.
Nah. My older brother was married to this kid's mom for about a year back in the 80s. This kid is from the mom's 2nd husband. And my younger son played with him on a yoot football all star team.

Officer Pete Malloy said:
You Sean Kemps know what causes pregnancies, right?
Yeah. In case you were speed reading and didn't notice this little detail: I've been snipped. But perhaps having sex every day for the past 54 weeks is tempting fate.

I got to call a handful of Watson's HS games- pulling hard for the Tiggers.
I remember you giving me a heads-up about him. :thumbup:
Kid was ridiculous then, ridiculous now.

Tecumseh said:
YSR- I'm calling a region championship game tonight, Flowery Branch (my team) vs Gainesville. Gainesville's QB is senior Deshaun Watson, the all-time leading passer in Georgia state history, and a Clemson commit.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Smile
Reactions: YSR

Users who are viewing this thread