Top Posters In This Topic

• Officer Pete Malloy

• General Malaise

• El Floppo

• kevzilla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moo.

HELLO FROM REHAB!!!!   Not sure if anything's been shared but Sunday dinner at my parents' a couple weeks ago was in fact an elaborate ruse to stage an intervention.  Actually it wasn't very

Everybody take a minute tonight (or today) to raise a glass to HeckDad.  My sister just called to tell me that he passed away at home.  Don't have details other than he fell, but he was 94 with a bad

Posted Images

JFC. All TPW to proninja. Per Facebook he is being medically evacuated from Cambodia to Thailand for brain surgery to relieve fluid on the brain.

Just came in to see if anyone knew anything about this. What happened?

: (

I haven't heard anything, just the Facebook post. I last messaged with him a few weeks ago right before his trip, and all his posts have indicated he was having the time of his life.

JFC. All TPW to proninja. Per Facebook he is being medically evacuated from Cambodia to Thailand for brain surgery to relieve fluid on the brain.

I haven't heard anything, just the Facebook post. I last messaged with him a few weeks ago right before his trip, and all his posts have indicated he was having the time of his life.

Yeah, that's what it looked like to me too. Eerie.

Yikes. T&Ps for him and his family. I am probably wrong but that doesn't seem the place to be for specialized critical care.

Is there any way we can help? Is his family with him?

His wife and baby are there, and I believe they've been traveling with his in-laws as well, so should be lots of family around.

Yikes. T&Ps for him and his family. I am probably wrong but that doesn't seem the place to be for specialized critical care.

It looks like Thailand might not be the worst place especially if it's Bumrungrad Hospital, regardless shocking to hear this. TPW to PN and his family. Scary ####.

Edited by Hawks64