What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (14 Viewers)

Let's go no emergency hospital stays in foreign countries for now.
I know that if I was going to get emergency brain surgery, Thailand would be very high on my list of places for it to happen, somewhere just above Moldova and the Sudan.
How do they decide which countries get "the" before it?

The Netherlands

The Sudan

The Bahamas

Also, how come "baby" oftentimes doesn't get an article? "Gentle on baby's skin." Which baby? Any baby?
You ok?
As compared to what
'ninja?
too soon?

I know that if I was going to get emergency brain surgery, Thailand would be very high on my list of places for it to happen, somewhere just above Moldova and the Sudan.

The Netherlands

The Sudan

The Bahamas

Also, how come "baby" oftentimes doesn't get an article? "Gentle on baby's skin." Which baby? Any baby?
You ok?
As compared to what
dunno. stuff.
decent
good talk

The Netherlands

The Sudan

The Bahamas

You ok?
As compared to what
'ninja?
too soon?
I had the same thought, but he's always had a pretty solid sense of humor. I'm going with it.

The Netherlands

The Sudan

The Bahamas

Any different than "mom will love getting flowers from 1-800-Flowers" or "makes a great gift for dad"?

Oh, good news, everybody. I'm officially dating the French whore.*

*at least, I think so. I'm never all that sure about these things, and this time there's a language/culture gap in addition to my complete lack of understanding for women's thought processes.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do they decide which countries get "the" before it?The Netherlands

The Sudan

The Bahamas

The Iraq

#misssouthcarolina

Officer Pete Malloy said:
-fish- said:
-fish- said:
-fish- said:
Oh, good news, everybody. I'm officially dating the French whore.
Does she smell like a ####-ton of perfume?
she's a classy French whore. showers, shaves...the whole nine yards.
Just answer the question, Froglover.
no. pleasant girly smell, but not a ####-ton of perfume.
Can't be a French whore then.
Times change, Archdouche Franz. It's not WWI any more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure why that is for just Shuke.
Future eat off material?
Do you just switch between profiles at random? I have been trying to detect a pattern, but I'm not Rainman (i.e. Pickles).
My bet is different devices have separate logins because of course.

Future eat off material?
Do you just switch between profiles at random? I have been trying to detect a pattern, but I'm not Rainman (i.e. Pickles).
I'm guessing it depends on what device he's using

Went to Ruth's Chris bar with a buddy tonight. Had a Manhattan, glass of house red and a petite rib eye. And it was prettay prettay prettay good. More than I'd like to spend generally, but my belly feels sublime.

Future eat off material?
My bet is different devices have separate logins because of course.
Mostly this. Sometimes I switch because I go into the Bernie Sanders thread and I only have Tim on ignore on one login but not the other.

Went to Ruth's Chris bar with a buddy tonight. Had a Manhattan, glass of house red and a petite rib eye. And it was prettay prettay prettay good. More than I'd like to spend generally, but my belly feels sublime.
Petite?

Loser
Uh, yeah...I did more things to my body Thur-Mon than most rockstars don't do in a month. On Monday night I was pooping neon green liquid every hour and throwing up water. An apple this morning was the only food item I kept down since Sunday morning. I couldn't eat a donut hole out of Heidi Klume's cooter if I wanted to. Loser? What I performed tonight was a miracle considering what I went through.

I also had some bread.

Petite?

Loser
Uh, yeah...I did more things to my body Thur-Mon than most rockstars don't do in a month. On Monday night I was pooping neon green liquid every hour and throwing up water. An apple this morning was the only food item I kept down since Sunday morning. I couldn't eat a donut hole out of Heidi Klume's cooter if I wanted to. Loser? What I performed tonight was a miracle considering what I went through.

I also had some bread.
:wub:

Trying to catch up. Fascinatingly, things on this board outside this thread seem to have gotten significantly worse in the last four weeks. Although maybe that's just shock from not having been here.

Users who are viewing this thread