What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (24 Viewers)

proninja said:
I was just told that I can walk by myself and shower. Looks like the start of a big day for me. :thumbup:
Pretty much spend all my weekends trying to avoid these two things but good for you.

At a little joint on mustang island. Ordered a bourbon. Bartender tells me 'all you can eat fresh shrimp for $14."

She must think I'm a Tanner.

And they don't close for four hours

Last edited by a moderator:
We seem to be having some hiccoughs on the supply chain. I only have 22 trails (former shrimp) and six squeezed limes (former cocktails) in front of me.

I need a higher tail ratio.

proninja said:
proninja said:
I was just told that I can walk by myself and shower. Looks like the start of a big day for me. :thumbup:
Pretty much spend all my weekends trying to avoid these two things but good for you.
My shower was done by a 90 pound thai nurse. Actually kind of handy to have someone else wash your legs when bending over is hard because you've got a stomach wound.
Wait, which kind of handy is this?

proninja said:
proninja said:
My shower was done by a 90 pound thai nurse. Actually kind of handy to have someone else wash your legs when bending over is hard because you've got a stomach wound.
Kind of hard to follow your wounds here. Thought it was a head wound.

I also had a handy time with a Thai lady boy in San Fancisco this summer. It was weird but I'm willing to go back.

proninja said:
proninja said:
Kind of hard to follow your wounds here. Thought it was a head wound.I also had a handy time with a Thai lady boy in San Fancisco this summer. It was weird but I'm willing to go back.
Assume they shunted the fluid in his brain to his gut.

Made a nice pork tenderloin with my own rub tonight. Needed a side and went with something I haven't made or purchased in 10+ years. Rice-a-Roni. Other than Thai ladyboy handies, that really is the San Francisco treat.

I bet even old curmudgeon Tanner himself can choke down a meal like this without having to heave into his napkin or chase with milk.

So this Netflix thing you dorks were all making fun of me over....turned it on tonight and searched for the movie Wolf of Wallstreet as I heard it was decent and recall it being available on Netflix. Guess what they don't have?

Neat invention.

proninja said:
Made a nice pork tenderloin with my own rub tonight. Needed a side and went with something I haven't made or purchased in 10+ years. Rice-a-Roni. Other than Thai ladyboy handies, that really is the San Francisco treat.

I bet even old curmudgeon Tanner himself can choke down a meal like this without having to heave into his napkin or chase with milk.
What'd you use for a rub? #recipieshtick
Something I found on the back of a giant container of Costco Cumin. With some slight additions. :bag:

proninja said:

What'd you use for a rub? #recipieshtick
Something I found on the back of a giant container of Costco Cumin. With some slight additions. :bag:
Huh. I thought "make a pork tenderloin with my own rub" was another way of saying crockpot chicken.

Any "shuntin" jokes yet?

Proninja: When can I ride my bike again? Maybe in 2 weeks?

Doctor: That shuntin be a problem.

So this Netflix thing you dorks were all making fun of me over....turned it on tonight and searched for the movie Wolf of Wallstreet as I heard it was decent and recall it being available on Netflix. Guess what they don't have?

Neat invention.
It's mostly old movies. I think most people enjoy it for the various series they can binge on.

I'm sure Tanner's choked down many-a-loin in his day

Users who are viewing this thread