What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (6 Viewers)

So this Netflix thing you dorks were all making fun of me over....turned it on tonight and searched for the movie Wolf of Wallstreet as I heard it was decent and recall it being available on Netflix. Guess what they don't have?

Neat invention.
I don't think you installed it right.

So this Netflix thing you dorks were all making fun of me over....turned it on tonight and searched for the movie Wolf of Wallstreet as I heard it was decent and recall it being available on Netflix. Guess what they don't have?
Something that's not The Wolf of Wall Street, as I just searched their catalogue and it's available for download?

Something that's not The Wolf of Wall Street, as I just searched their catalogue and it's available for download?
I hit the search button, typed that title in, nothing. Maybe you installed a better version?

I hit the search button, typed that title in, nothing. Maybe you installed a better version?
Well, I only searched their catalog online just now. Just for you I will head down and search on my Roku. Momento, per favore.

A thousand pardons, GM. Despite what NF's website says, it's not available through NF on my Roku box. However, it is available through Amazon, Hulu, Vudu, and Google, so depending on how you access streaming services, maybe you have access to one of those and can get it there.

A thousand pardons, GM. Despite what NF's website says, it's not available through NF on my Roku box. However, it is available through Amazon, Hulu, Vudu, and Google, so depending on how you access streaming services, maybe you have access to one of those and can get it there.
Well that was very nice of you. We bought a new TV this summer with Roku built in. I see Hulu on there, so maybe I'll try to look there tonight. I'm not sure why Netflix needs to have different branches of service, but I'm beyond an age where I need to figure the reasoning out and will just accept it and try to move on with technology.

Really enjoyed Making a Murderer on Netflix. Only thing I've ever used it for, though. My kids use it for kids shows. I just don't watch a lot of TV or movies. I watch sports, read, play outside, drink and talk to people. But I feel like I'm missing out.

Neat invention.
Don't watch Wolf of Wallstreet unless you are prepared to be horny, jealous, horny, angry, jealous, horny, angry.

Neat invention.
Don't watch Wolf of Wallstreet unless you are prepared to be horny, jealous, horny, angry, jealous, horny, angry.
They made that blonde chick the hottest chick ever to appear in a movie. Smoking.

Neat invention.
I have worked on Wallstreet (sort of) since 1999. My whole life is horny, jealous, horny, angry, jealous, horny, angry.

Neat invention.
I have worked on Wallstreet (sort of) since 1999. My whole life is horny, jealous, horny, angry, jealous, horny, angry.
Well, that explains three of the four pregnancies.

Neat invention.
Well, that explains three of the four pregnancies.
I bet I could muster up a decent screen play called "Albino of off Wall Street". There's been some....shenanigans.

Neat invention.
It's available for free on Amazon for Prime member..

Free trial if you can install it yourself
Let me just try and wrap my head around this one if I may...

I sign up for a free trial to Amazon Prime, go home, turn on my TV, hit the Roku button, surf to Amazon Prime and WA LA, "Wolf of Wallstreet" will be sitting right there for me to watch? I don't have to pay anything? At all? Ever?

I may be hallucinating, but didn't MOP start a thread a while back announcing his intentions to retire from FBG for good? I can't find that anywhere, but could swear he did that.

Free trial if you can install it yourself
Let me just try and wrap my head around this one if I may...

I sign up for a free trial to Amazon Prime, go home, turn on my TV, hit the Roku button, surf to Amazon Prime and WA LA, "Wolf of Wallstreet" will be sitting right there for me to watch? I don't have to pay anything? At all? Ever?
Well, you'll probably forget to cancel Prime before the trial is up, but aside from that, I think you're correct here.

I may be hallucinating, but didn't MOP start a thread a while back announcing his intentions to retire from FBG for good? I can't find that anywhere, but could swear he did that.
given the jambalaya, I'd guess you are hallucinating.. regardless of the fact that yes- MOP gave up the FFA at some point.

I would think that after the penny throwing at Best Buy you would have eschewed brick and mortar a long time ago for the superior experience of Amazon Prime.

Neat invention.
You sure it's not horny, horny, horny, horny, horny, horny?

Neat invention.
After the twins, I have less interest in sex than Janet Yellin.

Well that was very nice of you. We bought a new TV this summer with Roku built in. I see Hulu on there, so maybe I'll try to look there tonight. I'm not sure why Netflix needs to have different branches of service
Netflix has what now?

Neat invention.
that ##### horny as ####.

Neat invention.
Bob gets angrier about guys ripping off the system than most people here. Always has. I'm way on the other end of that spectrum and when I watch it I'm laughing horny laughing horny nervous horny laughing upset then at the end I'm like whoa is that really what those guys get away with? But during the movie I just enjoyed it like he was the hero, kind of like Blow.

Day 3 in paradise. First day the temp is over 50 and wind under 30 mph.

Went fishing this morning. By the tiem I drove there and setup my site it was noon.

Quit around 1:30

Going to get some new bait and try soemwhere else.

Exciting

Hard to beat yesterday, when I drove around, saw a movie and ate 27 shrimp.

lawyers are the ####### worst. apologies to the ones in here. sort of. :hot:

i just had to do my lawyers job for her. so far, $550/hour isn't paying off. i left her a rather annoyed voice mail and an email detailing what i did for her today. i'm sure she'll bill me for them. :hot:

i just had to do my lawyers job for her. so far, $550/hour isn't paying off. i left her a rather annoyed voice mail and an email detailing what i did for her today. i'm sure she'll bill me for them. :hot:
plus she's billing you for the time she's taking to listen and respond to your voice mail.

Neat invention.
It's available for free on Amazon for Prime member..
But don't I have to pay something to be a prime member?
Amazon Prime is a pretty good deal, if you both use the video on demand and buy a lot of stuff from Amazon.

Well that was very nice of you. We bought a new TV this summer with Roku built in. I see Hulu on there, so maybe I'll try to look there tonight. I'm not sure why Netflix needs to have different branches of service
Netflix has what now?
I have no idea that I'm saying.

I thought Netflix gave you access to movies. It does and it doesn't. Apparently the movie I want to watch is on Hulu. I don't know what that is...assume some arm of Netflix, I dunno and I don't really ####### care. I pay for Netflix, I was hoping it would have movies I want to watch. That's not the case really. If I have to pay Hulu to watch a movie, I probably just won't. I liked it better when I could just go to the store and rent something in person.

Neat invention.
I don't know whether this means that you have less interest in sex than Janet Yellin does, or you have less interest in sex than you have interest in Janet Yellin.

plus she's billing you for the time she's taking to listen and respond to your voice mail.
hey, I'm billing my clients for reading about her billing her time to da raiders.

0.2 internet research re legal issue.

Neat invention.
I don't know whether this means that you have less interest in sex than Janet Yellin does, or you have less interest in sex than you have interest in Janet Yellin.
I am in no physical condition to be judgy, but I just assumed this woman had as much interest in sexual intercourse as I do, which is to say, none at all. She has that "life has beaten me down to the point where I just don't even look in a mirror anymore" countenance about her.

Users who are viewing this thread