Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing

Kellen and Cooper recently watched The Office in full. Seems as if that sparked a prank war between the two of them. Yesterday, Coop went outside to shoot hoops and had with him his Bluetooth headphones. Kellen beat him to the punch and took control of the music selections. Coop came storming into the house pissed off because Kellen locked him into Miley Cyrus tunes. I laughed :lmao:

• Like 5

I have a rescue dog who was horribly abused before we got him. Pretty sure he was a bait dog for a dogfighting operation before we got him, given the scarring, and he's scared of everything except my wife, especially scared of me. Incredible dog, though, and I usually wake up to him laying across me - he's only afraid of me when I'm awake. But as soon as I wake up, he leaps over to the other side of the bed and gets scared I'm going to beat him or something. Heartbreaking. Have him on anti-anxiety meds to see if it helps.

Anyway, that Macklemore song "Downtown" came on the radio and he ran up to me, and started licking my face for the first time ever. I don't know how to handle this.

• Like 6

I have a rescue dog who was horribly abused before we got him. Pretty sure he was a bait dog for a dogfighting operation before we got him, given the scarring, and he's scared of everything except my wife, especially scared of me. Incredible dog, though, and I usually wake up to him laying across me - he's only afraid of me when I'm awake. But as soon as I wake up, he leaps over to the other side of the bed and gets scared I'm going to beat him or something. Heartbreaking. Have him on anti-anxiety meds to see if it helps.

Anyway, that Macklemore song "Downtown" came on the radio and he ran up to me, and started licking my face for the first time ever. I don't know how to handle this.

Lick his face right back.

• Like 2

That seems like validating his taste in music.
  • Like 1

If I only had one like left to give, I wouldn't know which of these to choose.

That seems like validating his taste in music.

Sniff his butt??

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Officer Pete Malloy said:

Tanner wrecking the field, with nearly 10,000 reputation points.  Like woah.

• Like 1