What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (17 Viewers)

We can post photos?
Grumpy_Cat_No_01.jpg

With you in the cabin, or shipped? I think it's like $300 shipped or $150 in the cabin unless its a service animal.

Shipped from Louisiana.  I've had horrid luck with dogs and am scared to take the plunge again, but I love our four-legged friends and my fraternity brother found a trained german shepard who needs a good home and damn it, I'm this close to buying him a ticket to Portland.  We can't take on a puppy, but we could give an older dog who is okay around kids a great home.

Thought I read an article recently that airlines were changing rules on shipping pets and they'd now be considered cargo instead of luggage or something and it would basically double the price

K4 - how much does it cost to fly a dog somewhere?  Figure you'd be the best person to ask.  Is it like buying a ticket for a human?  
Varies by airline.  On Delta, it was $125 domestic/$200 international if they're in the cabin with you as our kitties were.  If you put them in your checked baggage, you don't pay any extra, but I believe that policy is changing and you'll need to have them shipped via cargo.  I have no idea how much cargo costs.  It can all be pretty confusing in terms of the restrictions and limitations; would just call the airline.

Varies by airline.  On Delta, it was $125 domestic/$200 international if they're in the cabin with you as our kitties were.  If you put them in your checked baggage, you don't pay any extra, but I believe that policy is changing and you'll need to have them shipped via cargo.  I have no idea how much cargo costs.  It can all be pretty confusing in terms of the restrictions and limitations; would just call the airline.
also, don't a lot of pets die while flying in cargo?

Claim it's a service dog so it can ride in first class with you. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread