What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (18 Viewers)

Don't want to start a topic about this, but I'd love to hear from anyone who's had an MRI before -- getting one on my neck tomorrow morning.  

Any advice?  Not too nervous about the scan itself, but a little nervous about the results and would like to know what I'll find out tomorrow.  Anyone know what gets reported back to me immediately after the test?  Is it like an X-ray where you see the results right away?
It took me about 3 days to get my MRI results back, give you a cd of it right away but that only helps if you have an appointment with the dr that day to have it read. Otherwise you have to wait for the MRI people to read it and send over the results.

goxhrHE.jpg

Annyong said:
Every time I try to reply on mobile, it makes me reply to that picture. Serious. 
It's possible to delete it but ridiculously hard.  Apparently once you start quoting something they assume that's something you'll never want to change your mind about.   If you've ever started to respond to a politics post and then said oh man I'm not even going to bother,  well, you're s.o.l.  and it follows you to every thread forever until you reply to something and delete it out. 

But I hear the search function is going to be out of this world. 

It's possible to delete it but ridiculously hard.  Apparently once you start quoting something they assume that's something you'll never want to change your mind about.   If you've ever started to respond to a politics post and then said oh man I'm not even going to bother,  well, you're s.o.l.  and it follows you to every thread forever until you reply to something and delete it out.
Neat board.  

hi stock guys, I can't find the stock thread and figured I'd just ask in here since this is where the geniuses and cat people hang out. WATT strong buy right now?

proninja said:
To be clear, it was only acceptable because I'd already watched five movies from the limited selection (other flight) and I was desperately trying to stay awake to help with jet lag. "I finished it" was the best thing I could think to say about it. 

I'll bet Bradley Cooper's character really learned something about himself tho.

I didn't think this was statistically possible, but my kid's noggin is in the 100th percentile.

Needless to say, Mrs. Ignoramus' hoo-ha and I are both grateful for Ceasar's Selections.

hi stock guys, I can't find the stock thread and figured I'd just ask in here since this is where the geniuses and cat people hang out. WATT strong buy right now?
Warren Buffett is betting big on oil/energy stocks recovering. I suggest following his lead. You can buy his company's B shares at like $130/shr or something like XLE which is EFT focused on oil/energy stocks.

JJ?  I think you missed your window on him.  But do buy all the shares you can on Malik Jackson.

As for the stock, what's your edge on this one?  Short interest not insignificant and insider sales seem heavy over last 6 months.  Is this a price to dream story?  Do you have some belief that something big is on the horizon that's not baked into the price currently?  What's the competition for wire-free charging?  Disruptive technology can be good, but are they the only game in this town?  

I didn't think this was statistically possible, but my kid's noggin is in the 100th percentile.

Needless to say, Mrs. Ignoramus' hoo-ha and I are both grateful for Ceasar's Selections.
are they making you take the kid in monthly to review the head size? 

we had to do that. yeah- hail caesar.

My oldest boy was 99th percentile for head.  He was bald as Telly Sevalis (sp?) until he was like 2.  Back of his head was kind of flat, so I called him "Capital D" for the first year.  Anyhow, joke was on us as that giant melon houses a pretty large brain and not only is he 99th percentile for head size, but he tested in the 99th percentile for math and reading/writing and is now officially smarter than all the grown-ups charged to care for him.  I just hope he remembers dear old dumb dad when he's raking in Silicon Valley.

JJ?  I think you missed your window on him.  But do buy all the shares you can on Malik Jackson.

As for the stock, what's your edge on this one?  Short interest not insignificant and insider sales seem heavy over last 6 months.  Is this a price to dream story?  Do you have some belief that something big is on the horizon that's not baked into the price currently?  What's the competition for wire-free charging?  Disruptive technology can be good, but are they the only game in this town?  
:coffee:

You might have the older boys mixed up.  Cooper - 11 - was befuddled when I told him he needed an apostrophe on one of his writing assignments.  "An Apos-tro...fee" he said to me, head cocked like a dog picking up a strange sound.  Pretty sure no DNA test needed on this one.
Oh, yeah sorry.   Keller or Kelly or Kevin or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread