Top Posters In This Topic

• Officer Pete Malloy

• General Malaise

• El Floppo

• kevzilla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moo.

HELLO FROM REHAB!!!!   Not sure if anything's been shared but Sunday dinner at my parents' a couple weeks ago was in fact an elaborate ruse to stage an intervention.  Actually it wasn't very

Thanks for all the thropwas everybody.  I'm doing alright, hanging out with family and friends, tipping back cold ones, grilling and enjoying 80 degree weather.  Despite being a little sad, I'm reliev

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, mr. furley said:

i will slap you across the mouth with an open hand

:pickle::wub::pickle:

eta: I was pickling Furley's return not... oh, whatever. the slap too.

Edited by El Floppo
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Dan Lambskin said:

Announce: my 4 and a half year old finally decided to start pissing in the toilet

yes you read that correctly.

hopefully he'll decide to #### on the toilet this summer so we can send him to Kindergarten in the fall

If he loves to swim tell him no swimming until he does. Worked with my daughter.

20 minutes ago, mr roboto said:

My daughter won a prize at the school carnival - a beanie baby stuffed animal hedgehog. It has a name tag. It's name you ask?

Mr. Prickles. Fitting. 

Should have named it Ron

3 minutes ago, 5-ish Finkle said:

Soooo....the quote function disables the censor for "urinate" but not for "defecate"?

What would you call that?  It's not racists, unless a turd is a race, but it's.....something.  Waste-ist?

I'd call it ####ty

3 minutes ago, Mr.Pack said:

Hey GB!! Where ya been?

busily working on the beta for this new version of FBGs  (snogger>  hey)

jhoe had me working out of the Burma office with no outside line

• Like 2
13 hours ago, bentley said:

I can't imagine a ####tier band than one with you and Furley.

i spin records with my johnson while FDAS raps over Slayer tracks

1 Week update?

21 hours ago, Dan Lambskin said:

Announce: my 4 and a half year old finally decided to start pissing in the toilet

yes you read that correctly.

hopefully he'll decide to #### on the toilet this summer so we can send him to Kindergarten in the fall

So there are others out there. 3.5yo pretty much refuses any potty related activity. At this rate his 11mo brother will be going before him.

1 hour ago, strykerpks said:

1 Week update?

So there are others out there. 3.5yo pretty much refuses any potty related activity. At this rate his 11mo brother will be going before him.

Yeah we tried everything too

bribery - ice cream for dinner, any toy in the toy store (also tried buying toys and putting them on the counter and he could only get them if he peed), a puppy (yes a ### #### puppy)...nope

putting him in undies or naked instead of a pull-up (just pissed himself or the floor)...nope

boot camp style - putting him on there every hour...nope

finally he confessed he was afraid of toilet alligators (or crocs)...thanks children's book! So we told him he could go outside and then in the tub and then finally he agreed to the toilet

24 minutes ago, Dan Lambskin said:

bribery - ice cream for dinner, any toy in the toy store (also tried buying toys and putting them on the counter and he could only get them if he peed), a puppy (yes a ### #### puppy)...nope

putting him in undies or naked instead of a pull-up (just pissed himself or the floor)...nope

finally he confessed he was afraid of toilet alligators (or crocs)...thanks children's book! So we told him he could go outside and then in the tub and then finally he agreed to the toilet

Outside in the backyard was a successful model for our boys, though it does come with inherent risks.  For example, when your 2.5 year old son decides to whip it out and pee down a slide in a public park, for instance.

• Like 4
54 minutes ago, Dan Lambskin said:

crate training time 

• Like 4
On March 14, 2016 at 5:33 PM, Osaurus said:

Greetings temporary southern neighbor.   I have a client nearby (Bonita Springs)

Yo, O. My trip was pretty much hit-and-run. Got in Friday afternoon and left Monday morning. So, most of my trip was eating, drinking, #######, and dodging snowbirds. 

Do you know Cape Coral at all? I'm trying to recall the establishments I visited (Friday was bad - I think I had 3 separate drunks that day). Duffy's, Monkey Bar, Tiki Hut at my hotel (holy crap - this place could sit like 300 people under a big palapa) were some of the places I bellied up in. Also did the Moose, VFW, Eagle, Elks tour with my lady friend's dad (cheap-###, but good drinks and food; breakfast was money) I was lost trying to figure out where everything was in relation to the others (well, Tiki Hut and the Monkey Bar were only a block apart).

Edited by Uruk-Hai