What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (14 Viewers)

Definitely not going to age well, but would make for a fun few months.  I mean, think of what people do to themselves ...so these two just see the other as an extension of themselves.

And they are british - almost guaranteed freaky.  

So ...dirty hot sex with twins that look like Vegas hookers that will do stuff only on pay sites.  

I'm in.
you have been doing vegas hookers wrong.

yes. this.

It is but it is necessary...and it gets "worse".

I will be leaving my rather awesome classroom for a crappy portable over Spring Break.  I will be in the portable until the end of the school year.   Then, in August, I will move to a permanent classroom...which will be almost identical to the one I'm in now...but in a different building.  

I've got all kinds of stuff packed into boxes.  Some of those boxes I will not be unpacking until I move into the permanent room. 

And yesterday I found out that one of my fellow history teachers is retiring at the end of the year.  I've taught with him for 20 years.  

You want to talk about old?   If I had gone to this school for junior high, he would have been my teacher.  No shtick. 

Fictitious Reasons Its Necessary That Tanner Must Vacate His Old Classroom

- Getting a decade's worth of old man smell out of a classroom isn't just a weekend job

- Find out if the supposed mystery room(s) in King Tut's tomb are actually there

Last edited by a moderator:
- Find out if the supposed mystery room(s) in King Tut's tomb are actually there

Not too far off...you wouldn't believe how many VHS tapes I threw away.  Found some of these too...

5quarter_floppydisk1905.jpg

This is what I have come to call the broken and/or obsolete technology graveyard.   There are several old keyboards, electric stapler, pallet scanner, a radio/cassette player, CD/cassette boom box, some old as hell word processor type thing ( think you hooked it up to a CRT monitor), a billion cords and cables, some sort of kit that taught kids how to put together circuits/boards, a 35mm slide projector, a printer,  and an overhead.     A lot of those things belonged to the guy that is retiring.  He's been teaching since 1978 and been in the same room for 25 years or so.  Oh there's also a digital projector that we got free from a textbook publisher about 12 years ago.  I used it twice.  The cable to hook it up to my comp was like 2 feet long.

lgjZoLW.jpg

I was hoping I could at least get home from work before my bracket blew up. Thanks a lot, Baylor.

Officer Pete Malloy said:
This is what I have come to call the broken and/or obsolete technology graveyard.   There are several old keyboards, electric stapler, pallet scanner, a radio/cassette player, CD/cassette boom box, some old as hell word processor type thing ( think you hooked it up to a CRT monitor), a billion cords and cables, some sort of kit that taught kids how to put together circuits/boards, a 35mm slide projector, a printer,  and an overhead.     A lot of those things belonged to the guy that is retiring.  He's been teaching since 1978 and been in the same room for 25 years or so.  Oh there's also a digital projector that we got free from a textbook publisher about 12 years ago.  I used it twice.  The cable to hook it up to my comp was like 2 feet long.

WHY HAS NO ONE THROWN THIS #### AWAY?!

Officer Pete Malloy said:

Those cabinets and countertop are straight from the Brady Bunch tv show.  Was it filmed in Bakersfield? 

My old boss is in his late 60s and won't throw anything away. We had a giant trash cleanup last year at the office and he was fishing cassette tapes, minidiscs and 20 year old film cameras out of the trash bin. The whole time he was complaining about how people could throw perfectly good stuff away.

My old boss is in his late 60s and won't throw anything away. We had a giant trash cleanup last year at the office and he was fishing cassette tapes, minidiscs and 20 year old film cameras out of the trash bin. The whole time he was complaining about how people could throw perfectly good stuff away.
Someday they'll be worth a lot

My fil doesn't throw anything away. He's 80, and he has 80 yrs of stuff crammed into his house, office and a warehouse he owns. I found some newspapers from the 70's in there a couple months ago. I see it as a mental problem

Most of that crap is on an inventory list somewhere, and it has to be marked as "surplus", and sit in some dungeon off the boiler room for 6 months to see if some other district "claims" it or some schlep bids on it. Then, and only then, can you just throw things away in a public school.

We have a high school biology teacher retiring this year. Pretty sure the actual Piltdown Man is stuffed in one of the lab cabinets, probably next to the laser disc player.

My 4 year old just ran up to me and make a bunch of stupid faces and noises, like 2 inches from my face. I still think he's funny and cute, but i think he's on track to being annoying

Users who are viewing this thread