Top Posters In This Topic

• Officer Pete Malloy

• General Malaise

• El Floppo

• kevzilla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moo.

HELLO FROM REHAB!!!!   Not sure if anything's been shared but Sunday dinner at my parents' a couple weeks ago was in fact an elaborate ruse to stage an intervention.  Actually it wasn't very

Thanks for all the thropwas everybody.  I'm doing alright, hanging out with family and friends, tipping back cold ones, grilling and enjoying 80 degree weather.  Despite being a little sad, I'm reliev

Posted Images

I finally did it.   After years of getting worthless,  annoying notifications of emails I had no interest in reading,  I finally unsubscribed to everything. Au revoir, travelocity savings.   Good bye annoying twitter suggestions.  #### you so so hard Living social.  I tried getting rid of you before and instead you started growing like the womb raider in mrs. Jenkins.  Also congratulations you poor dumb poor bastard.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, proninja said:

I get to put my first employee on a performance plan. Guy is not only unproductive, he's not particularly pleasant to be around. Probably have to fire him in not too much time, because I don't think he can do what I need him to do. I haven't fired anybody before. Not particularly looking forward to it. 

It's no fun.  Be direct and be quick.  At that stage it's too late for them to tell their side of the story or bargain.

If the guy is who you say he is, the organization will breathe a sigh of relief when he's gone.  Everyone knows who should not be working there. 

1 hour ago, 5-ish Finkle said:

What the actual ####?

Apparently, there's a bill in Alberta that would let transgender children/people use the bathroom they are most comfortable in.  This god fearing christian put together a little jingle so that somebody would think of the other children out there.

Catchy, n'est ce pas?

• Like 1

I was able to score 1st class from Austin to Houston to connect to Portland on account of being at the bar and missing final call for my real flight.  Pitty was strong that day by Continental.  Anyhow I took advantage of 1st class by getting exactly one little scotch down.  Was like a 13 minute flight.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kevzilla said:

Your descent will begin about five minutes after you level off.

Yup.  It's like the Milwaukee to Chicago flight. One more car ride and hotel check in for me tonight.  Goodnight all.  :bye:

56 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

I was able to score 1st class from Austin to Houston to connect to Portland on account of being at the bar and missing final call for my real flight.  Pitty was strong that day by Continental.  Anyhow I took advantage of 1st class by getting exactly one little scotch down.  Was like a 13 minute flight.

Did you forget to pick your boss from the airport again?

20 hours ago, proninja said:

I get to put my first employee on a performance plan. Guy is not only unproductive, he's not particularly pleasant to be around. Probably have to fire him in not too much time, because I don't think he can do what I need him to do. I haven't fired anybody before. Not particularly looking forward to it. 

Sounds like it should be a relief.

• Like 1

I was at an expo for former NFL athletes. I met Kamar Aiken WR for the Ravens. Cool guy. Undrafted, grew up in foster homes, was signed and released by 3 teams before getting a starting job last year after a couple players got hurt and he put up some great numbers. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, kevzilla said:

I'm off tomarrow. I feel a bad decision coming on, perhaps a series of them. Suggestions are welcomed. Help me, Obi-gm Tanobi, you're my only hope.

Great suggestions, guys, thanks. <_<

I went to the grocery store. Gonna make it up to myself tomorrow with a strip-club lunch.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, kevzilla said:

Great suggestions, guys, thanks. <_<

I went to the grocery store. Gonna make it up to myself tomorrow with a strip-club lunch.

Sorry, I just assumed debauchery was implied.  :shrug:

I like most of you so hesitate to do this, but it really is worth opening the Trump thread to read GM's post near the top of page 477. :wub:

Edited by krista4
Stupid-### new keyboard
  • Like 2
On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 9:06 PM, krista4 said:

I like most of you so hesitate to do this, but it really is worth opening the Trump thread to read GM's post near the top of page 477. :wub:

I had avoided that thread like the plague.  I finally was drawn in and made my first post.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, krista4 said:

:bravo:

That guy's a grade A bag of #####.

16 hours ago, mr roboto said:

I was at an expo for former NFL athletes. I met Kamar Aiken WR for the Ravens. Cool guy. Undrafted, grew up in foster homes, was signed and released by 3 teams before getting a starting job last year after a couple players got hurt and he put up some great numbers. 

Bump for UH. 

34 minutes ago, mr roboto said:

Bump for UH. 

Aiken is a fine player. He'll never be All Pro but he works hard and plays his tail off on Sundays. Hopefully he and Steve Smiff can rub off on Mike Wallace & last year's rookie no-show Perriman.

Edited by Uruk-Hai
16 minutes ago, Uruk-Hai said:

Aiken is a fine player. He'll never be All Pro but he works hard and plays his tail off on Sundays. Hopefully he and Steve Smiff can rub off on Mike Wallace & last year's rookie no-show Perriman.

He's an impressive guy. I'm pulling for him to have a long career. 

• Like 1