What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (5 Viewers)

Ok.  Drunk nap over.  Who wants to party?
Just pulled into pappadeux's, never been to one.

Couldn't find Rudy's, f it.

I'm in Austin, off the 35 next to s crown point hotel exit 238, sitting at the bar with turquoise golf shirt.  Come on by I'll buy you shots

So I went into work today even though it's the last day of spring break.  I went in because I'm switching classrooms after 10-11 years and all my #### was moved into my new room a few days ago.  I needed to unpack stuff and get things ready for tomorrow.

The ONE thing that had to happen...and I was promised it would be done by this AM ...was all of my computer/TV/media/printer crap needed to be hooked up.  So I go in and it's halfway done...meaning it's in place but not hooked up.   

Yadda yadda

I'm going to be busier than SWC's banker this week.

• Smile
Reactions: SWC
So I went into work today even though it's the last day of spring break.  I went in because I'm switching classrooms after 10-11 years and all my #### was moved into my new room a few days ago.  I needed to unpack stuff and get things ready for tomorrow.

The ONE thing that had to happen...and I was promised it would be done by this AM ...was all of my computer/TV/media/printer crap needed to be hooked up.  So I go in and it's halfway done...meaning it's in place but not hooked up.   

Yadda yadda

I'm going to be busier than SWC's banker this week.
In related news

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm in Austin, off the 35 next to s crown point hotel exit 238, sitting at the bar with turquoise golf shirt.  Come on by I'll buy you shots
Good place to eat I guess. You still there?

It took me like 4 years of trips to Austin to get you to corhnole and all I got was a lunch date.  This guys comes in here with a random post and you're tripping over your own **** running out of the house to meet him.

Dude.

Shuke...look over there..no..over there.  Right, now look close..closer..here's some binoculars...oh...here's a magnifying glass.  See it?  Right there.  IT'S A HINT.

OHMYGOD YOU ARE RIGHT BY MY OFFICE!

On my way...in like 10 hours.

Pappadeaux is pretty much the only thing edible in the neighborhood.

Your closest Rudys is at 183 and Oak Knoll. I agree that is pretty good and consistent. I prefer Black's on Guadalupe or Stiles Switch for BBQ if you're eating in town.

Would offer to meet for lunch tomorrow but I have some bull#### Chamber of Commerce deal with a bunch of vapid blondos.

No surprise that Durant is a great guy. That was always the word when he was in Austin. And I'll never forget when he drove over an hour just to play flag football with some random Twitter guys.

OHMYGOD YOU ARE RIGHT BY MY OFFICE!

On my way...in like 10 hours.

Pappadeaux is pretty much the only thing edible in the neighborhood.

Your closest Rudys is at 183 and Oak Knoll. I agree that is pretty good and consistent. I prefer Black's on Guadalupe or Stiles Switch for BBQ if you're eating in town.

Would offer to meet for lunch tomorrow but I have some bull#### Chamber of Commerce deal with a bunch of vapid blondos.
I'm hoping Blondo is a portmanteau describing blondes dressed as Hondo.

I'm in San Antonio now for a while. Just gonna sleep. I got 3 hrs last night. I'll plan better next time, probably September I come here 2-3 times a year. Thx for the offer Abe and Bentley

Last edited by a moderator:
bentley said:
I'm talking about a particular type of woman with blonde hair that seems to have reached their station in life sans talent. Usually the hot, skinny, sarcastic, foul mouthed, heavy drinking with low self esteem type.
Thanks fpr the perma-boner, *******.

Users who are viewing this thread