What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (21 Viewers)

So my company's receptionist walked past my desk smiling, and commented "Nice apples". I instinctively look down at my chest, puzzled. I glanced around to see if any other colleagues heard her rude remark, then I noticed the stash of fruit in the corner of my desk that I always forget to eat. I'm glad that I'm super observant, it saved me an embarrassing phone call with HR.

What on a dude could be referred to as "nice apples" in the first place?  

(I mean, unless your testes were hanging out.  Cuz at that point you're just fishing for compliments.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, I'd like to say I cannot believe ####(part of the male anatomy that actually generates the reproductive pudding) is filtered, while testes isn't, alas I am not.  

It's a natural part of the body, FCS!  Wonderful and beautiful, just like God/Vishnu/Thor/Gilgamesh/Flying Spaghetti Monster/whoever intended.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, I'd like to say I cannot believe ####(part of the male anatomy that actually generates the reproductive pudding) is filtered, while testes isn't, alas I am not.  

It's a natural part of the body, FCS!  Wonderful and beautiful, just like God/Vishnu/Thor/Gilgamesh/Flying Spaghetti Monster/whoever intended.  
I know it's tame by Internet standards but we like to keep things PG around here

-J

proninja said:
I'm thinking the same after #2. Mostly selfish because I'd like to get this phase of life over with. 
I have 3 and beg my wife every day to let me get snipped before I pull a GM

proninja said:
I'm thinking the same after #2. Mostly selfish because I'd like to get this phase of life over with. 
Oh I understand. After nearly 3 years of no preggos my wife was bummed but I was kinda glad. Then right after we move 350 miles away and get rid of every single piece of baby related stuff (crib, high chair, clothes, maternity clothes, pump... ####### everything)...  SUPPLIES!!!!

Any of you knobs want to cornhole in Vegas for Week One (or Two) of the NFL season? I asked in the Wagering Thread, but realized I haven't herded all the cats yet.

Uruk-Hai said:
So many new folks posting in here. Great to see. Welcome, all!

Wait - where are about 7 regulars?
Are we supposed to know who these aliases are?  I'm totally confused now. :(

I know Sconch...none of the rest.

Seriously, for all you guys with wives or all you women with men who think they should have just one more, please come over to my house for a weekend.  You'll never even sit on the same side of the room again.  It's torture.  I've been in the office since 7:30am.  On a Saturday.  This is better than home.

Seriously, for all you guys with wives or all you women with men who think they should have just one more, please come over to my house for a weekend.  You'll never even sit on the same side of the room again.  It's torture.  I've been in the office since 7:30am.  On a Saturday.  This is better than home.
I got my snip job when my boys were like 6 and 4.  I might be a dummy but I'm not stupid.

Bunch a lightweights in here.  I have five 10-year olds. 

After our 4th I told my wife I was going to get snipped and she had a meltdown and started crying. Said we might lose the 4th one even though she was 4 months old and healthy.

7yrs later, still shooting live ammo

Breakfast tacos and a bottle of champagne this morning. About to take a powerful nap and then watch the Rangers sweep the Cardinals.

GoT tonight makes for a perfect day.

Well, I guess I'll go g rated and say what did you specifically have to eat.  
Thanks, my friend.

Let's see.......

Had a sampler plate of assorted German sausages (I swear I'm playing it straight here) with some kick-### sauerkraut for lunch.

Dinner was the infamous crab-loaded pretzel, a half dozen oysters on the half shell, and we split a plate of Schweinebraten/potato dumplings/sauerkraut.

Breakfast, both of us had Chesapeake Eggs Benedict.

All of it - every last thing we ate - was amazing.

For those whose minds are in the gutter, almost everything I posted above can be turned into a euphemism for ease-of-smuttiness. 

Thanks, my friend.

Let's see.......

Had a sampler plate of assorted German sausages (I swear I'm playing it straight here) with some kick-### sauerkraut for lunch.

Dinner was the infamous crab-loaded pretzel, a half dozen oysters on the half shell, and we split a plate of Schweinebraten/potato dumplings/sauerkraut.

Breakfast, both of us had Chesapeake Eggs Benedict.

All of it - every last thing we ate - was amazing.

For those whose minds are in the gutter, almost everything I posted above can be turned into a euphemism for ease-of-smuttiness. 
Sampler plate of assorted German sausages is the name of my Berlin cover band.

Users who are viewing this thread