Top Posters In This Topic

• Officer Pete Malloy

• General Malaise

• El Floppo

• kevzilla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moo.

HELLO FROM REHAB!!!!   Not sure if anything's been shared but Sunday dinner at my parents' a couple weeks ago was in fact an elaborate ruse to stage an intervention.  Actually it wasn't very

Everybody take a minute tonight (or today) to raise a glass to HeckDad.  My sister just called to tell me that he passed away at home.  Don't have details other than he fell, but he was 94 with a bad

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Ignoramus said:

I love a wooden roller coaster.  They beat the #### out of you and could fall apart at any given moment but what a ride!

Me, Mrs. SLB & Cal went on this a couple of weeks ago.  None of us knew it went from 0 to 53mph in 2.8 seconds because you couldn't see from the waiting platform. 

I about had a heart attack.  Stupidest thing I've ever done probably.

Have to thank @gianmarco for teaching me how to make carbonara today at his incredibly beautiful home.  If that weren't enough, we had some scotch afterwards and then he gave me a $40 gift card for cigars.  Owe you big time GB and again, so delicious.  Thank you!!

Edited by St. Louis Bob
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, St. Louis Bob said:

Me, Mrs. SLB & Cal went on this a couple of weeks ago.  None of us knew it went from 0 to 53mph in 2.8 seconds because you couldn't see from the waiting platform. 

Not a roller coaster, but we loved this wooden multi-tiered go-cart track in Orange Beach (Gulf Shores).  

I'm not getting on a wooden roller coaster.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Binky The Doormat said:

Not a roller coaster, but we loved this wooden multi-tiered go-cart track in Orange Beach (Gulf Shores).  

I'm not getting on a wooden roller coaster.

:thumbup:

We went here too which looks similar.  Although Catfish Dyl is only 9, he is tall enough to drive one on his own.  I tried to pass him on the second lap, hit him just right,  and he spun out.  He got REALLY angry with me.

• Like 1
Just now, St. Louis Bob said:

We went here too which looks similar.  Although Catfish Dyl is only 9, he is tall enough to drive one on his own.  I tried to pass him on the second lap, hit him just right,  and he spun out.  He got REALLY angry with me.

Sweet.  Probably one the best gifts you can give him by beating him soundly in go-karts.  

• Like 2
2 hours ago, St. Louis Bob said:

if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen, imo

1 minute ago, St. Louis Bob said:

It was his first time. :shrug:

that's cold, Bob :lol: can't say i wouldn't have done the same to my 7 year old daughter, though :unsure:

• Like 1

Oh yeah, A GB of mine is now a judge.  Been friends since grade school.  I not even going to begin to tell you the reasons why NOBODY saw this in their projections. :lmao:

Posted on his FB today if he could introduce me to Judge Judy for a cat shirt pic. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Sconch said:

Should have thrown a red shell or banana at him.

3 minutes ago, mr. furley said:

that's cold, Bob :lol: can't say i wouldn't have done the same to my 7 year old daughter, though :unsure:

I didn't do it on purpose.  He actually ran into me and almost did a full 360. It was pretty awesome but scared the #### out of him.  YOU TRIED TO KILL ME!!!   FTR,  I did stop until the kid got him back on track.  

• Like 1
3 hours ago, St. Louis Bob said:

If you like wooden roller coasters, you guys should go to Kennywood in Pittsburgh and ride the Thunderbolt (also the Jackrabbit and Racer). 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, shuke said:

You never rode The Beast?

No.  

Let me rephrase that.  #### no.

I do not like heights.  A lot.

When I was 5 they had to stop the ferris wheel at the Fairborn Carnival to get me off that ride.  There was no way you couldn't tell me that dangerous contraption was built to hold a 3.5ft, 40lb kid safely.  The bar that is supposed to lock in around your hips was about eye-height :lmao:

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Soootch said:

Jury Duty finally over...what a colossal waste of time and resources.

how many days did you acutally have to serve?

i'm got 4 days coming up.. hoping to not get called any day

10 hours ago, Doctor Detroit said:

I'd like to admonish anyone in this thread who has ever liked or acknowledged a Tommyboy post.

This is the monster you have created

Congratulations on making the internet a worse place.  :thumbup:

So anyone who acknowledged any of his posts has made the internet worse, but linking one of his threads in another unrelated thread is ok?

• Like 1

HELLO FROM REHAB!!!!

Not sure if anything's been shared but Sunday dinner at my parents' a couple weeks ago was in fact an elaborate ruse to stage an intervention.  Actually it wasn't very elaborate, they just told me my mom was making her sauce and meatballs and I ran headlong onto the pongee sticks.  Long story short, the next day I was in the beautiful mountains of Colorado and have been sober for like 12 days.  I now own hiking boots (Krista>hey) and have actually used them.  Twice.

In case you're wondering how much of a life change this has been, just re-read that last bit.  I WALKED UP A FRIGGIN MOUNTAIN...AND NOT FOR BOOZE, DRUGS, OR SEX.

Anyway, I have a little more freedom now and can hop on here every once in a while and keep you jackholes up on the movings and groovings of your GB Homer J.

P and S I've already gotten in several arguments about all the god bull#### in the 12 step program, and basically been told that I can pretty much substitute anything for my "higher power" and I've decided to turn my life over to Paarthurnax.  Thorn and Tre will understand, the rest of you can look it up.

Much Love,

SoberHomer

• Like 29
1 minute ago, Homer J Simpson said:

HELLO FROM REHAB!!!!

Not sure if anything's been shared but Sunday dinner at my parents' a couple weeks ago was in fact an elaborate ruse to stage an intervention.  Actually it wasn't very elaborate, they just told me my mom was making her sauce and meatballs and I ran headlong onto the pongee sticks.  Long story short, the next day I was in the beautiful mountains of Colorado and have been sober for like 12 days.  I now own hiking boots (Krista>hey) and have actually used them.  Twice.

In case you're wondering how much of a life change this has been, just re-read that last bit.  I WALKED UP A FRIGGIN MOUNTAIN...AND NOT FOR BOOZE, DRUGS, OR SEX.

Anyway, I have a little more freedom now and can hop on here every once in a while and keep you jackholes up on the movings and groovings of your GB Homer J.

P and S I've already gotten in several arguments about all the god bull#### in the 12 step program, and basically been told that I can pretty much substitute anything for my "higher power" and I've decided to turn my life over to Paarthurnax.  Thorn and Tre will understand, the rest of you can look it up.

Much Love,

SoberHomer

Will be googles  Paarthurnax in a minute.  Thanks for checking in GB, you've been on my mind constantly.  Luff ewe.

• Like 3

You realize how much I'm going to have to increase the booze,  drugs and sex to balance this out?   Good thing I just had a physical. 

--Posted from some stranger's house 50 miles from home. 

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, Homer J Simpson said:

HELLO FROM REHAB!!!!

Much Love,

SoberHomer

FUS RO DAH!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Homer J Simpson said:

HELLO FROM REHAB!!!!

Much Love,

SoberHomer

Best of luck to you, GBHJS.

and calling it a 'higher power' is just mean and, IMO, counter-productive.

Do you have any idea how powerful I was when I was high?

10 minutes ago, -fish- said:

You realize how much I'm going to have to increase the booze,  drugs and sex to balance this out?   Good thing I just had a physical. 

--Posted from some stranger's house 50 miles from home. 

I'm already running at max levels (well, not on the dope), so someone else is going to have to take up the slack.

Be well, GB Homer

15 minutes ago, Homer J Simpson said:

HELLO FROM REHAB!!!!

Much Love,

SoberHomer

Go get 'em. Sobriety can be lots of fun.

54 minutes ago, Homer J Simpson said:

HELLO FROM REHAB!!!!

Much Love,

SoberHomer

Just goes to show how much people care about you.  Best of luck but since you obviously got this, you probably don't need it. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Uruk-Hai said:

Bogie! What's up, man?

It's your job to explain to him how incredible chicks who have been through rehab and found a higher power are in the sack.

HOMER, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO PLANT THE SEEDS OF FUTURE HOOKUPS.  MEET ALL THE CHICKS.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Homer J Simpson said:

HELLO FROM REHAB!!!!

Much Love,

SoberHomer

godspeed, gb

you're a good dude. hope you find success in sobriety :thumbup:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Uruk-Hai said:

Bogie! What's up, man?

Just the usual. Work, kids, butt stuff (all separately of course). Had to peek in here and read up on our favorite Giant Jenga player. Hope you are well.

• Like 4
Just now, Bogart said:

Just the usual. Work, kids, butt stuff (all separately of course). Had to peek in here and read up on our favorite Giant Jenga player. Hope you are well.

Phew. Glad you clarified.

• Like 2

The rehab part is easier to believe than the hiking boots.

GLGBHJS.  I'm glad it's going so well for you.  You deserve the bestest.

Edited by krista4
To change the text within the post.
  • Like 4