What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (24 Viewers)

mr. furley said:
facebook is a neat way to find out that family members of yours are racist.... it's just a little weird when their racism is directed at their own family.

:shrug:
Yeah, my family has a bunch of racists, too.  That's why I'd never date a ####### .

St. Louis Bob said:
*So Mom pulled her phone out of her purse and called the cops.  Guy  jumped in his car and drove away. 

Scary ####.  Got a call a couple of hours later that they caught the guy and they had him in jail.  Sounds like a serial rapist/murderer/insane person to me. ####### nuts.
JFC that is ####### nuts.

mr. furley said:
facebook is a neat way to find out that family members of yours are racist.... it's just a little weird when their racism is directed at their own family.

:shrug:
How does that work?

"...because a large pizza can feed a family of 4!  No offense, Uncle Jermaine."

Corn breading is way denser than a bun.  It adds up.
Sconch nailed it though, the crappy freezer ones aren't much more than a bun. The real deep fried ones you get at the county fair are a totally different story though....but they typically are in the foot long variety from the county fairs I've gone to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn.  What kind of corndogs?  Those wimpy frozen ones that you get at the supermarket or big, fat deep fried ones from like an old school drive-in/foster's freeze?
I've been given a box of frozen corn dogs from Kruger's.  Maybe I should cook one up to see what I'm in for.  

Seriously never had a corn dog.  My parents liked fried dough.  Once in a while we got cotton candy.  If I was getting an actual meal I'd get pizza or a burger.   Am I really missing out? 

Seriously never had a corn dog.  My parents liked fried dough.  Once in a while we got cotton candy.  If I was getting an actual meal I'd get pizza or a burger.   Am I really missing out? 
Yes, yes you are. At least with the deep fired version.

I feel like I may be sandbagging here, but I've polished off 2 before and not sure I'd want to go much more

more accurate answer is probably as many as it takes to win

Henry Ford said:
Meh.  We chatted (really, she talked a lot) had a couple drinks, she did a lot of hair flipping and putting her hand on my arm and rubbing my shoulder while telling me about her terrible ex-fiancee.  Not really much to tell.
Man you must have had a raging semi.

Absolutely love this place.

They make their own sour beers and usually have excellent guest taps. 
Not a fan of sours but awesome tap selection.

Pro tip.  If you schmooze with the bartender they might let you look through the milk crate of vinyl and pick an album to play.

Users who are viewing this thread