What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (10 Viewers)

I appreciate the suggestion, but that's a very effective way of screwing up the crust I've just spent fourteen minutes putting on my gyoza.
But it doesn't. I fry them also until they get that nice golden crust. Then add the water while everything is still hot and on and cover for about one minute. Trust me on this.

But it doesn't. I fry them also until they get that nice golden crust. Then add the water while everything is still hot and on and cover for about one minute. Trust me on this.
I don't have to trust you.  I've done this.  It does the same thing it would to do a grilled steak, or a baked pastry, or a piece of octopus, or anything else on earth that has a crust on it when you steam it.

And you seem like a lovely person, but now I can't trust you.  I'm sorry.

I appreciate the suggestion, but that's a very effective way of screwing up the crust I've just spent fourteen minutes putting on my gyoza.

Agreed.  Also - how does everyone doctor up their dipping sauce?

sesame oil, chili oil, ginger, garlic, green onions, black vinegar

gianmarco said:
But it doesn't. I fry them also until they get that nice golden crust. Then add the water while everything is still hot and on and cover for abou
I Knew it, he's a godd###ed robot.  Is that you Rubio? Trying to get me to steam my dumplings?

Stupid upgrade....I can't reply with anything else after deletes.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure if I ever met you in person, I would douse you with a little bit of water. 

Trust me.

Stupid upgrade....I can't reply with anything else after deletes.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure if I ever met you in person, I would douse you with a little bit of water. 

Trust me.
Trust me - lower the heat, don't crowd the pan, and cook them 1.5x as long.  No water needed.

I mean how much more different does it taste than say ...lime juice?

The description says its exotic. 
It's pretty different.  I'd even say it's closer to a lemon.

You know those idiots who say they can make ginger ale using Sprite with a splash of Coke and they swear it tastes the same? Yuzu is the ginger ale, and lime is Sprite with Coke in it.

It's pretty different.  I'd even say it's closer to a lemon.

You know those idiots who say they can make ginger ale using Sprite with a splash of Coke and they swear it tastes the same? Yuzu is the ginger ale, and lime is Sprite with Coke in it.

I will drop $15 - $25 for a 12oz. bottle of this magical elixir to try it.

Yeah, I looked it up.  We have a bunch of Oriental markets around, I can probably do better price wise than what I saw.

We are big chili oil (with pepper pieces) and hoisin sauce users.  Got my son using both of them on burgers along with crunchy peanut butter.
Nice.

I'm considering planting a yuzu tree.  Apparently taking a bath in water with yuzu fruit in it, cut in half, is supposed to make women hella hot and bothered.

Basically, the only things in my freezer are meat, bread, gyoza, ice cream, and premade frozen alcoholic beverages.
Wait, like the adult Capri sun type things?  Margarita/mojito in a bag?  Because if it is, I'm not sure that you can be a microwave snob, or even a gyoza crust snob if that's the case.

Drive through gallon of daquiris maybe, but I'm not sure.

And who in the help has 14 minutes to wait on gyoza?

Put on a pan with oil.

Microwave a handful of gyoza in a covered bowl with a little water. After they're steamy andn nice, throw them in the hot oil until. golden brown

You enjoy now

Sorry to interrupt RichPeopleFoodChat but...

Pretty sure I mentioned this in GMTAN 1.0 but my 19 year old aunt was murdered back in 1981 (thanks Posty). The 78 year old jackass (who injured 3 others including his wife and stepdaugher and her fiancee who was shot in the head and lived) is up for parole tomorrow again and quite a few of my extented family is heading to Ohio to meet with the parole board. Pretty sure he was given 20 to life so we're hoping for the latter since it's now up to 35. Wish @Homer J Simpson was around to send a couple of hard pipe hittin...people...to go to work on the homes.

No TPW needed, honestly save it. I just wanted to vent a bit. Also hoping something our family has been stewing about for the past few months buys us another 5 years so the ######## can die behind bars. Can a 78 year old man really hurt us again? Probably not but he took one life and severely damaged another. Rot in ####### jail and die already

Back to food chat :banned:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always wondered how strange it must feel to tear an ACL.

As of about two hours ago, I don't have to wonder about it anymore  :rant:
i have a dead guy's achilles tendon holding my left knee together.  i named him henry.  it's stronger than my right.

do as much pre, yes pre op therapy you can do.  especially on the quad of that leg.  sucks, but they know how to fix them.

Sorry to interrupt RichPeopleFoodChat but...

Pretty sure I mentioned this in GMTAN 1.0 but my 19 year old aunt was murdered back in 1981 (thanks Posty). The 78 year old jackass (who injured 3 others including his wife and stepdaugher and her fiancee who was shot in the head and lived) is up for parole tomorrow again and quite a few of my extented family is heading to Ohio to meet with the parole board. Pretty sure he was given 20 to life so we're hoping for the latter since it's now up to 35. Wish @Homer J Simpson was around to send a couple of hard pipe hittin...people...to go to work on the homes.

No TPW needed, honestly save it. I just wanted to vent a bit. Also hoping something our family has been stewing about for the past few months buys us another 5 years so the ######## can die behind bars. Can a 78 year old man really hurt us again? Probably not but he took one life and severely damaged another. Rot in ####### jail and die already

Back to food chat :banned:
Unthoughts and blasphemy

And who in the help has 14 minutes to wait on gyoza?

Put on a pan with oil.

Microwave a handful of gyoza in a covered bowl with a little water. After they're steamy andn nice, throw them in the hot oil until. golden brown

You enjoy now
And filled with microwaved pork. Yum!

Users who are viewing this thread