What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (10 Viewers)

"Hey Henry, it's Mr Roboto. Want to come over for some burgers, tater tots and spicy slaw tonight?  I've got a growler of IPA and a nice Malbec too!"

"Sure Roboto. I'm assuming you do know how to grind your own beef patties, and that your grill will be exactly 477 degrees when placing the burgers down, right?  And the tots... Of course you shred your own potatoes and bind them with a little egg yolk and oil. And I have no doubt you fry them in virgin avocado oil instead of baking them. Cause only rubes and college students and murderers bake their tots. And the 'spicy' slaw - if it's just store bought cabbage slaw mix with a little sriracha added, well #### you. 

And LOLOLOLOL at IPA. That's pretty funny stuff there - I'm sure you meant a Belgian Tripel."

Last edited by a moderator:
Henry Ford seems like the kind of fella you'd love to have cook for you, but if you cooked for him you'd end up beating him over the head with a cast iron skillet. 
Quite the opposite.  If someone else will do the cooking, I'm happy to eat bacon fat on white toast and praise the chef.

But a buddy of mine made a frozen pizza the other day for us to eat while talking about a case, and I was very appreciative.  I don't have the same requirements for when other people make me food.
this feels like when you first start dating a girl and she says "i don't care if you look at other girls.. i think she's pretty, too".  fast forward 12 years, you're married with 2 kids and both slapped on significant weight.  you're walking through Kroger together and glance at a woman you recognize from your office building.  next thing you know the wife is burying a Ginsu between ribs 4 and 5 while screaming that you never loved her enough. 

this feels like when you first start dating a girl and she says "i don't care if you look at other girls.. i think she's pretty, too".  fast forward 12 years, you're married with 2 kids and both slapped on significant weight.  you're walking through Kroger together and glance at a woman you recognize from your office building.  next thing you know the wife is burying a Ginsu between ribs 4 and 5 while screaming that you never loved her enough. 
That's.... an oddly specific feeling that seems fairly unrelated.  You doing okay, GB?

Last edited by a moderator:
Were the Wagyu properly massaged prior to their execution?  Cuz if not you may as well just light that #### on fire right now.
That's only necessary when the cattle don't have the necessary land to exercise.  Keeps the muscle from cramping.  I keep a team of dedicated yoga instructors on site to take the cows through a regimen of Bikram yoga every day.

Sorry to interrupt RichPeopleFoodChat but...

Pretty sure I mentioned this in GMTAN 1.0 but my 19 year old aunt was murdered back in 1981 (thanks Posty). The 78 year old jackass (who injured 3 others including his wife and stepdaugher and her fiancee who was shot in the head and lived) is up for parole tomorrow again and quite a few of my extented family is heading to Ohio to meet with the parole board. Pretty sure he was given 20 to life so we're hoping for the latter since it's now up to 35. Wish @Homer J Simpson was around to send a couple of hard pipe hittin...people...to go to work on the homes.

No TPW needed, honestly save it. I just wanted to vent a bit. Also hoping something our family has been stewing about for the past few months buys us another 5 years so the ######## can die behind bars. Can a 78 year old man really hurt us again? Probably not but he took one life and severely damaged another. Rot in ####### jail and die already

Back to food chat :banned:
Have you met with the parole board before?  Do not make this about whether he can hurt you again physically.  Make this about his crime, what the purpose of his incarceration is supposed to be and how that purpose has not been fulfilled.  And that if he is out, in society, with that purpose unfulfilled, every day he is out is a new crime against your aunt and all of his other victims.

Without knowing the details, I don't think I can suggest more specifically than that.

Taking Coop in to see the endocrhonaologist (sp?)  Diabeetus Doctor at 2pm.  After 6+ months of injecting himself 4-5 times a day with insulin, he will have the opportunity to use an insulin pump, which will make his life much much easier.  Assuming insurance cooperates and approves. :oldunsure:  

Taking Coop in to see the endocrhonaologist (sp?)  Diabeetus Doctor at 2pm.  After 6+ months of injecting himself 4-5 times a day with insulin, he will have the opportunity to use an insulin pump, which will make his life much much easier.  Assuming insurance cooperates and approves. :oldunsure:  

If your insurance company denies you, call the pump manufacturing company - many of them will work with your doctor to figure out how to get you approved.  I know Medtronic has been instrumental in many people getting insurance to pay for their pumps.

If your insurance company denies you, call the pump manufacturing company - many of them will work with your doctor to figure out how to get you approved.  I know Medtronic has been instrumental in many people getting insurance to pay for their pumps.
You sure know a lot about a lot of different things.

It's like how people in the armed forces know a lot about foreign countries.  "Yeah, I really feel like I understand the rich culture of that place I killed 47 people in."

Pretty sure I mentioned this in GMTAN 1.0 but my 19 year old aunt was murdered back in 1981 (thanks Posty). The 78 year old jackass (who injured 3 others including his wife and stepdaugher and her fiancee who was shot in the head and lived) is up for parole tomorrow again and quite a few of my extented family is heading to Ohio to meet with the parole board. Pretty sure he was given 20 to life so we're hoping for the latter since it's now up to 35. Wish @Homer J Simpson was around to send a couple of hard pipe hittin...people...to go to work on the homes.

No TPW needed, honestly save it. I just wanted to vent a bit. Also hoping something our family has been stewing about for the past few months buys us another 5 years so the ######## can die behind bars. Can a 78 year old man really hurt us again? Probably not but he took one life and severely damaged another. Rot in ####### jail and die already

i'd tel them to release him then make sure he disappeared soon after

Damn.  Love you brother.

Users who are viewing this thread