Top Posters In This Topic

• Officer Pete Malloy

• General Malaise

• El Floppo

• kevzilla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moo.

HELLO FROM REHAB!!!!   Not sure if anything's been shared but Sunday dinner at my parents' a couple weeks ago was in fact an elaborate ruse to stage an intervention.  Actually it wasn't very

Everybody take a minute tonight (or today) to raise a glass to HeckDad.  My sister just called to tell me that he passed away at home.  Don't have details other than he fell, but he was 94 with a bad

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

UPDATE:  Hack has shifted our location to the Green Dragon, which has all sorts of beers Furley would approve of.  Means I'll have to walk a little farther (or is it further?) but hey, exercise!

Uber

5 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

UPDATE:  Hack has shifted our location to the Green Dragon, which has all sorts of beers Furley would approve of.  Means I'll have to walk a little farther (or is it further?) but hey, exercise!

Do you ever go to The Station?  My very cute friend Ali is a bartender there.

45 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

But they'll be leaving the one they put in accidentally until they replace it?  Or at least furnacing you with some kind of stopgap in the meantime?

Yes. Not much choice since the furnace is also the air handler for the AC. Stupid mistake by the supplier and sucks the install guy didn't catch it, but other than the inconvenience of them having to come back and the remotest of chances that they are dishonest and simply don't come back, I don't really lose anything.

57 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

#WeekOfMalaise update:

Went over to dinner at my parents house last night.  Meh, I didn't have any plans, but they were cooking steak and twice baked potatoes, which I love more than raisins.  Started watching a show on Netflix called Stranger Things, but paranormal or whatever isn't for me and started in on Night Of.  Now that's good!  Slept on the big couch in the basement, which is nice and cool.  Even had to close the windows as it was downright cold around 3am.  

Have not used a single dish since Tuesday.  Recycling bin is getting mighty full, though. Was a wee bit worried my invite to dinner was going to be, you know....one of those interruptions that trapped our good buddy HS. :oldunsure: 

I bought Frosty almost $100 worth of beef jerky yesterday.  I dread the shipping process, which I'm sure will cost as much as the contents did.  Hate mailing stuff.

Rereading this, I honestly thought there'd be more excitement.  I'm.......I'm now boring.

I love you.

42 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

The Belmont Station?  I can be coaxed into going there.  Is this friend attractive and into ugly married guys?  I'm asking for Hack.

say hi to Steve if you go there :thumbup:

51 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

The Belmont Station?  I can be coaxed into going there.  Is this friend attractive and into ugly married guys?  I'm asking for Hack.

http://stationpdx.com/

This place.  Pretty girl.  If you tell her you know me she'll pour you a drink that's a pint of booze and a splash of mixer.

1 hour ago, -fish- said:

Uber

Uber is like the worst thing ever in this stupid ####### town.  OMG WE CAN'T HAVE TERRIBLE CABS THAT OVERCHARGE OR DON'T SHOW UP ANYMORE??!!111 

Story after story.

####### so sick of the crony capitalism and this horrible newspaper that is a shill for the Democrats. It would be like having Fox News as your only source of local media.

Oh yeah, all the murders and stuff.   

That sucks too.

Amazing electing the same people and doing the same stupid #### decade, after decade and nothing gets better.

Somehow this is ALL UBER'S FAULT though since they run a couple stories a week like the two above. 

end rant

Edited by St. Louis Bob
16 minutes ago, GroveDiesel said:

50% chance you get the awesome drink hookup, 50% chance she stabs you when you mention fish IMO.

I never slept with her.  Should be safe. 

• Like 1

Everybody's GB @Homer J Simpson called me last night.  He wanted me to pass along thanks for all the well wishes and to let you know he is doing well.  He really enjoys sobriety, well for the most part, and most importantly the clarity it brings.  Really don't want to post more than that because it's his business and all.

• Like 17
18 minutes ago, St. Louis Bob said:

Everybody's GB @Homer J Simpson called me last night.  He wanted me to pass along thanks for all the well wishes and to let you know he is doing well.  He really enjoys sobriety, well for the most part, and most importantly the clarity it brings.  Really don't want to post more than that because it's his business and all.

Did he quit the fbg?

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Henry Ford said:

The beef heart isn't for certain.  I'm getting a second opinion from the Chief of Surgery at a nearby hospital who's a friend of mine later this week

Congrats on making a new friend later this week.

• Like 3

So we are anxiously waiting for some tests to come back to see if my wife may have some form of the big C. I get the mail today and I #### you not, she gets an advertisement addressed to her from a Funeral Home. We never get that kind of advertisement and don't even have any in our city.

WTF

• Like 2
3 hours ago, St. Louis Bob said:

So that's all real world? Thought that was schtick. Well now I feel like a ####### ####### for that thinking that. God speed GBHJS...God Speed.

9 minutes ago, Mr.Pack said:

So we are anxiously waiting for some tests to come back to see if my wife may have some form of the big C. I get the mail today and I #### you not, she gets an advertisement addressed to her from a Funeral Home. We never get that kind of advertisement and don't even have any in our city.

WTF

jesus. good luck, man.

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, Mr.Pack said:

WTF

GD, good luck.

• Like 1
Just now, eoMMan said:

Skrillex and GNR?

That's an odd pairing.

The cult, Alice in chains, and Chris Stapleton have been the other openers.  Would have preferred all of those. But i didn't come for the opener. 

And im really drunk. 

2 hours ago, Bob Sacamano said:

I hope you guys have started taking Henry's heart issue more seriously by now. Seems like a serious thing.

No, but they'll all be sorry when I survive.  That'll show em.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Abraham said:

The cult, Alice in chains, and Chris Stapleton have been the other openers.  Would have preferred all of those. But i didn't come for the opener. 

And im really drunk. 

We got Lenny Kravitz. :thumbdown: