What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (8 Viewers)

Ordered a beer at lunch today but apparently it was the last of the keg and just sputtered foam out so I got a different beer instead but once the foam settled it was enough for a full glass so i got that one on their house.  Then the waitress accidentally put in an order of hush puppies so she asked if I wanted those (fancy hipster maple butter hush puppies with a side of prosciutto)

Good day so far.

Ordered a beer at lunch today but apparently it was the last of the keg and just sputtered foam out so I got a different beer instead but once the foam settled it was enough for a full glass so i got that one on their house.  Then the waitress accidentally put in an order of hush puppies so she asked if I wanted those (fancy hipster maple butter hush puppies with a side of prosciutto)

Good day so far.
I'm watching a video on how to prevent pest infestation.  Fascinating.

Pretty much this

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah at my new job we basically leave at noon on Friday and get drunk at some hip lunch spot.  I assume this is what being a teacher is like
Rochester Tap Room for a bachelor party tonight.  lovely weather you have here.  Suffocating humidity paired with an abundance of mosquitos.  

In-laws jack russell got into my bag last night while we were at dinner.  She found my stash of pot cookies and tore into them.  Not sure how many she had, but they had to take her to the vet hospital this morning because she couldn't walk.  Will be there overnight.  All my wife's girl cousins came over today and now, the entire crew know I almost - and still might have - killed their beloved dog.

Oh, and I left my laptop at the Portland Airport. 

Whose the world's biggest ##### bag?  Leader in the club house typing here.

Rochester Tap Room for a bachelor party tonight.  lovely weather you have here.  Suffocating humidity paired with an abundance of mosquitos.  

In-laws jack russell got into my bag last night while we were at dinner.  She found my stash of pot cookies and tore into them.  Not sure how many she had, but they had to take her to the vet hospital this morning because she couldn't walk.  Will be there overnight.  All my wife's girl cousins came over today and now, the entire crew know I almost - and still might have - killed their beloved dog.

I'm cleaning my garage for my 5 year old birthday party tomorrow.  Wife is already in full party panic mode 

Jesus H

Good day so far.
:confused:  I thought a hush puppy was a ball of cornbread with some kick, deep fried

Good day so far.
I couldn't eat a single ####### thing in this story. ####. 

Except maybe the prosciutto. And the waitress. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm cleaning my garage for my 5 year old birthday party tomorrow.  Wife is already in full party panic mode 

Waaaa Waaaa Waaa! We have a fifth birthday party next weekend and my wife has been an insane person for at least ten days straight. Pray for bentley.

JFC

Jack Russell blow. Good riddance

I also go through all of medical alerts for my kids.  The majority are for athsma.  There are a few that are more serious like diabetes, seizures, etc..  I always like the ones like "allergic to ants/grass/dust".  Last year I had a girl that was allergic to Build-a-Bear cotton.

This year I have a girl that is allergic to "fluffy animals like dogs and cats".  

I also go through all of medical alerts for my kids.  The majority are for athsma.  There are a few that are more serious like diabetes, seizures, etc..  I always like the ones like "allergic to ants/grass/dust".  Last year I had a girl that was allergic to Build-a-Bear cotton.

This year I have a girl that is allergic to "fluffy animals like dogs and cats".  
Where do you teach again?  Los Feliz Daycare?

proninja said:
Ten days? We have a 19 month old and my wife has been an insane person for 19 months. You're doing pretty well. 
I have a 14 yr old. Wife has been insane for 14 yrs 9 months 

You should have call cos. He's nursed his poodle back to health twice after you overdosed him.

Users who are viewing this thread