Top Posters In This Topic

• Officer Pete Malloy

• General Malaise

• El Floppo

• kevzilla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moo.

HELLO FROM REHAB!!!!   Not sure if anything's been shared but Sunday dinner at my parents' a couple weeks ago was in fact an elaborate ruse to stage an intervention.  Actually it wasn't very

Thanks for all the thropwas everybody.  I'm doing alright, hanging out with family and friends, tipping back cold ones, grilling and enjoying 80 degree weather.  Despite being a little sad, I'm reliev

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Sconch said:

What's up with Hawaiians and the west end of downtown?

The company that owns Main Street Station, the California and the Fremont have marketed heavily to Hawaii for decades. For their part, Hawaiians refer to Vegas as the Ninth Island. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, kevzilla said:

The company that owns Main Street Station, the California and the Fremont have marketed heavily to Hawaii for decades. For their part, Hawaiians refer to Vegas as the Ninth Island. 

I walked through the California once...I felt like Captain Cook.

• Like 4

might be a lot of Hawaiians there but i'd bet there are 4x more Wisconsinites and they're out-eating those pudgy ####ers 2:1. 

start looking around for people wearing Packers gear. there should be thousands of them there on any given day.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mr. furley said:

FFA really needs an NFL thread

Can't we just hijack this one every Sun?

Sidenote, just had some habanero jack cheese. I'm on fire from my mouth to the O ring....JFC that was some hot f'ing cheese.

ETA Redzone is awesome.

Edited by Hawks64
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, cosjobs said:
On September 17, 2016 at 4:07 PM, bentley said:

Where's the property?

South 1st street. Im not sure what is up with it yet. I may have a tour with a broker. I may just drive through it or something. Although that ####s up my non-car-rental goal possibly.

It might end up that I dont have to see it at all. Bit of a different acquisition animal for us.  

Staying at the hilton for a conference. 

Edited by Leeroy Jenkins
1 hour ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

South 1st street. Im not sure what is up with it yet. I may have a tour with a broker. I may just drive through it or something. Although that ####s up my non-car-rental goal possibly.

It might end up that I dont have to see it at all. Bit of a different acquisition animal for us.  

Staying at the hilton for a conference. 

I know the area well Albert oaks was just a few blocks of first. Check your PMS here

Edited by cosjobs

you know what's neat? when your wife goes off on the kids about "never picking up" after themselves... then you graciously point out the 11 things she has left out throughout the day, just today, and she storms off in a huff mad at you for being a jerk and "undermining" her.

because the LEGO's that the kids left on their table is an egregious offense that left unchecked will lead to utter ruin

but the head of lettuce, open mayo, loaf of bread, 2 half finished Diet Pepsi's and circular saw that you left out where you last touched them.... totally not a problem at all.

I'M setting a bad example by "undermining her" and she's "being a good parent and making sure they know they have to follow rules!"

:loco:

eta: i forgot, rules only apply to kids. they learn them from parents who don't have to set an example if they don't want to.. unless they're a husband then the rules apply to them and they have to set a good example by following them strictly.

Edited by mr. furley
  • Like 6
7 minutes ago, mr. furley said:

you know what's neat? when your wife goes off on the kids about "never picking up" after themselves... then you graciously point out the 11 things she has left out throughout the day, just today, and she storms off in a huff mad at you for being a jerk and "undermining" her.

because the LEGO's that the kids left on their table is an egregious offense that left unchecked will lead to utter ruin

but the head of lettuce, open mayo, loaf of bread, 2 half finished Diet Pepsi's and circular saw that you left out where you last touched them.... totally not a problem at all.

I'M setting a bad example by "undermining her" and she's "being a good parent and making sure they know they have to follow rules!"

eta: i forgot, rules only apply to kids. they learn them from parents who don't have to set an example if they don't want to.. unless they're a husband then the rules apply to them and they have to set a good example by following them strictly.

"You don't understand "

• Like 4
27 minutes ago, mr. furley said:

You are so right, right, right.

But it's a non-winner.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Sconch said:
10 minutes ago, Binky The Doormat said:

You are so right, right, right.

But it's a non-winner.

Meh, I don't do things like this to win...I do them because I'm right.

Oh yeah.  I do it.  Usually when I have had enough and I am mad enough that I don't care about her very ####ty attitude for the next several days.  

I mean, what's she gonna do?  Cut me off?   BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  :lmao:

• Like 1
23 hours ago, bentley said:

I bought a pair of cycling socks from a company called Handlebar Mustache today. The first time I stopped at a light, the lady cycling next to me complimented me on them and immediately identified the brand. Apparently, that's a thing we really know a lot about in Austin.

Catching up but wait, we're just going to leave this hipster white ### #### here without comment?

• Like 1

OH MY GOD.  WHAT IF THE PACKERS ONLY SCORED ONE OFFENSIVE TOUCHDOWN?  CAN YOU IMAGINE?  AND WHAT IF THE GB DEFENSE LET A GUY WHO HAS ONLY BEEN WITH HIS TEAM FOR TWO WEEKS BEAT THEM?  WOULDNT THAT BE CRAZY?  AND WHAT IF THEY LET A SPASTIC 5 YEAR OLD BLOW THAT ARRROOOOOO HORN ANYTIME HE FELT LIKE IT?  VIKING FIRST DOWN?  ARRROOOOOO!   4 YARD GAIN?  ARRROOOOOO!  MIKE ZIMMER SCRATCHES HIS BALLS?  ARRRROOOOOO!  WOULDNT THAT BE WILD?  CAN YOU IMAGINE?

Edited by Sconch
  • Like 9